Hypothetical Questions

DeletedUser

Ask a hypothetical question. The next person will answer it and post their own question which the next person will answer and post theirs..

Q. You are staying at a hotel and you go out to your car to get something. While you are outside you happen to glance in a window of a neighboring room and see a couple just banging away. Do you stop and watch?

DeletedUser

if nothing would stop me (eg: A wife/gf/kids... with me) then yea sure lol :D

If your sister/brother was a zombie and you had to kill her/him, would you? (HEY WE SAID HYPOTHETICAL...)

DeletedUser

God yes, Zombies are bad! Havent you played COD! :D

If you had a choice between cutting your left foot off, or watching your wife/partner/GF/BF die, what would you choose?

DeletedUser64969

God yes, Zombies are bad! Havent you played COD! :D

If you had a choice between cutting your left foot off, or watching your wife/partner/GF/BF die, what would you choose?

I would ask for a compromise and chop my GF's foot off :D

If you have a choice of getting gang banged by Dick or dom or ant and dec which would it be :D

DeletedUser

Isnt their a choice wer u dnt get gang-banged??

Ant and Dec but thats a secret!

-If everybody was to die tomoro, who would you wish to be the last person/thing you saw before dying?

DeletedUser

Isnt their a choice wer u dnt get gang-banged??

Ant and Dec but thats a secret!

-If everybody was to die tomoro, who would you wish to be the last person/thing you saw before dying?

With or without clothes?

If without...Carmen Electra :D

or my pet cat ;D

Would you:

A) fall into a volcano
B) Get eaten by a T-Rex
C) Drown

DeletedUser

B) at least my body served a purpose lol

Would you prefer being killed by a dog, a mouse, a policeman, a dragon or by Chuck Norris?

DeletedUser

B) at least my body served a purpose lol

Would you prefer being killed by a dog, a mouse, a policeman, a dragon or by Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris! Epicness!

Would you rather do 6 hours of calculus, or give your grandmother a sponge bath? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

6 hrs of caculus seeing as both my grandmas are corpses :/

If you were starving, and there was nothing to eat it for thousands upon thousands of miles ( so you will die anyway...) would you become canibal and start eating your mates?