Hypothetical Scenario

DeletedUser

Raw (er, TW, whatever), DNS, SETO, and FC merge (or rather, rename themselves to the same tribe). This allow the world to get that message from the admin saying "this world is going to end in 2 months time, if nothing major happens. Congratulations!."

Meanwhile, allow every player to go free-for all. Neighbor attacking neighbor. Absolute chaos. While this first option is likely not to happen, a more like option is that the players in the former tribes will band together to attack the players in their former enemies tribe.

If continuous fighting continues to happen, even though all players are "united" under the same flag, would the world actually end?

On a side note, if something like this happened where the 90% of the world agreed to go free-for-all (or keep it to a minimum of 3-4 player bands), I would definitely come back in this world, and play TW again.

DeletedUser

The odds of that happening are pretty much 0 lol, by now our neighbors are usually our very good friends that we woulden't turn against or they are our enemy already.

PetarPavao

ugh if that happened I think I would never leave this chair

and I mean like, never ever, I would pee in bottles and order food, sleep 20 mins every 3 hours and get massively fat

lets keep it like this, its interesting enough even if it seems like its boring :icon_wink:

Sword101

ugh if that happened I think I would never leave this chair

and I mean like, never ever, I would pee in bottles and order food, sleep 20 mins every 3 hours and get massively fat

That's already how you are.

DeletedUser50750

it is not that easy to happen actually i think it is impossible to happen but i think it might be interesting :D

DeletedUser

The odds of that happening are pretty much 0 lol, by now our neighbors are usually our very good friends that we woulden't turn against or they are our enemy already.

i wouldn't mind to attack mOOnsire though

sday03

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would attack everyone! because I know it would be a sweet challenge!