Hypothetical Wars

DeletedUser87654

Also haven't heard from LoL diplomats in a quite a bit so while I have the ears of someone over there I would appreciate you passing along the message to you academy tribes that recruiting food near icarus members in k67/68 is starting to dry things up a bit.

Will pass that along to the recruiters.

DeletedUser

Bump. :)

LighT. & MOAR ! Vs. Nuts!

This i believe would be an interesting war. The stats, would look like:

Side 1:
LighT., MOAR !
25.000.000 points.
2900 villages.

Side 2:
Nuts!
27.800.000 points.
3000 villages.

[SPOIL]
mapcg.png
[/SPOIL]

Here is how i believe the war would progress:

[SPOIL]
11398569.png

85002255.png

96256068.png

61865980.png

57148953.png

37615981.png

61212147.png
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hyper Hypo

The numbers look like a good fight. Very evenly matched.

That would be fun to watch for sure.

DeletedUser

Harb the only problem is if we at nuts were attacked by those two Frst would probably jump in, and wmd are already sending 150 hour attacks at me. Also with Gore would probably take advantage of our weak north to hit us.

DeletedUser

Harb the only problem is if we at nuts were attacked by those two Frst would probably jump in, and wmd are already sending 150 hour attacks at me. Also with Gore would probably take advantage of our weak north to hit us.

My apologies, i probably should have make it clearer that i meant only those specific tribes. This hypothetical was, as the name suggests, a hypothetical, a "what if" scenario. Assuming there was no other outside influence, that was my prediction on what i believe would happen.

I forgot to add that in. :icon_wink:

fadarofthedarkblade

but but :( im the red spear through moars heart. and well cant touch this. (cue mc hammer music) well you get the idea. otherwsie good senario

DeletedUser

lol thanks harb, I was just trying to take a nicely thought out scenario and make it more realistic. May I add that your scenario would be a dream compared to what likely will happen.

DeletedUser

lol thanks harb, I was just trying to take a nicely thought out scenario and make it more realistic. May I add that your scenario would be a dream compared to what likely will happen.

I don't know, i think you underestimate LighT. and MOAR :icon_razz: of course whether they could work well together would be the main thing. And maybe i just wanted to make fun of Nuts! about merging. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I chose to ignore your merge comment purely because nuts hasn't been part of a merge :p. Also when i get some time i show you what happens when Nuts/Moar kill WMD.

DeletedUser

I chose to ignore your merge comment purely because nuts hasn't been part of a merge :p. Also when i get some time i show you what happens when Nuts/Moar kill WMD.

You took in Snowp and their bad of idiots so is that not a merge?

cazzman420

That would be a nice war to see.

Watch MOAR! get revenge and maybe see them on the offense for once. Also to see what Light can do without FRST's involvement.

It would be a equal fight in points and villages. Would come down to who does what, better. Nuts advantage would be it villages up in the northwest away from the front lines that can stack and nuke from with little to no incomings to them.

DeletedUser

That would be a nice war to see.

Watch MOAR! get revenge and maybe see them on the offense for once. Also to see what Light can do without FRST's involvement.

It would be a equal fight in points and villages. Would come down to who does what, better. Nuts advantage would be it villages up in the northwest away from the front lines that can stack and nuke from with little to no incomings to them.

These are all hypothetical but you may get what you wish for as for the times when PNP wanted various other tribes to square up to us at FRST. I can assure you that LighT has strong and skilful players and would almost certainly cause NUTS to split yet again and re-emerge as what? Nutshell? They could do that without our involvement.

Add MOAR! who also deserve respect for their stickability and I cannot see any chance for NUTS. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

These are all hypothetical but you may get what you wish for as for the times when PNP wanted various other tribes to square up to us at FRST. I can assure you that LighT has strong and skilful players and would almost certainly cause NUTS to split yet again and re-emerge as what? Nutshell? They could do that without our involvement.

Add MOAR! who also deserve respect for their stickability and I cannot see any chance for NUTS. :icon_cool:

Whats funny is that half of lights players are there because the fled from the bored! frst war and the bored xpred war

DeletedUser

Whats funny is that half of lights players are there because the fled from the bored! frst war and the bored xpred war

That reflects more on the leadership of xpred than the players. The leader wasn't up to the job so the leader along with others from his failing tribe joined lighT..

I believe they are all good players including the x leader (being a good player and a good leader are different things) and now they are in a tribe with good leadership.

*Gen I know you had excuses for not leading the tribe well... But that does not change the validity of my post.

I do not think this war would be completely one sided it would depend on how well lighT. works with MOAR !. Nuts ! have some talent they just need to prove that they can put it to good use and work together until then my money would be on them losing. It would be a fun war to watch hypothetically :).

*The colors are random... I did it to avoid confusion with the centace ending because they all have "!" or ".".

DeletedUser

What would be a great hypothetical war is one where the losing tribe didn't disband and the members jump ship, or merge, before the conquers are even over a few hundred. :icon_cry:

I wish we had a tribe lock, it's what 43 needs. :icon_cry:

cazzman420

What would be a great hypothetical war is one where the losing tribe didn't disband and the members jump ship, or merge, before the conquers are even over a few hundred. :icon_cry:

I wish we had a tribe lock, it's what 43 needs. :icon_cry:

You just wanted a excuse to show off you new sig haah :lol:

Its cool!

Tribe lock huh? Saw that in one world but you couldn't pick the tribe you kinda just got stuck in one for first 3 months.

What this world needs is some guts. I watched this world go from merge to merge to merge.

Its no wonder when these wars broke out we lost about 1/6 of the members on this world in the last 4 weeks. Also now the big wars are over for now there is many clean ups going on and I am sure the numbers will continue to fall the next 8 weeks, perhaps to 3000 or so left by then. Time will tell

Hyper Hypo

People sometimes miss the facts :icon_wink:

You are right that light. has taken in several players from both xpred and bored!....any war that includes their tribe would be interesting to see because I am curious as to what those players who have joined will do when the heat is turned up...

Nuts! have merged whether you like it or not. Those players who came over from snowp did so knowing that they were being brought into a better tribe (imo) and therefore it was very much a merge.

I think it would be very interesting to see light./moar vs nuts!! (Hint hint)

DeletedUser

I could be wrong here but I think someone is trying to get a war started :icon_twisted: