Hypothetical Wars

cazzman420

Its funny how everyone says Nuts and FRST are the big boys. Being big isn't everything.

FRST needs to finish WMD and Nuts! need to finish off MOAR! before either of them are taking seriously. I don't see either of that happening for many many months so perhaps Nuts and FRST should start the show before everyone in this world is bored to death or quits.

Even if Nuts started in on Ni as a test would be nice to see. Cause well Nuts is really somewhat the mystery tribe and has been for sometime.

Now AAA is up in the air who knows what will happen with them. They do have some great players and had awesome ops on us. Yes a lot of them they took were inactives but then again not really. They are not afraid to fight and I have had the fun and honor fighting them.

DeletedUser

WMD F. may have a change after all.

Now I am gone. the brains behind all AAA OPs is gone. I did bring AAA very far. I dare to say. But current leaders do not know or understand the ideas behind the AAA OPs that did run and are running. As soon as they ar dun they have to work with what they dont understand. AAA is though that far even an idiot would be able to win the battle over K67.

I did plan and set up all war plans from the start of the BD war until now. Execpt a failed AAA OP in k58 which was done by mud

Btw choco did want to accept the NAP crofty did offer to safe his neck back then. I did refuse as it would sufficate AAA.

Will see what happens. AAA is now in the hands of FRST whores.

When i have time I will reveal what did happen behind the curtains. And I will show why indeed AAA tacktics have been suprior to WMD F and often to FRST.

But FRST don't have to worry anymore about AAA. They have now only FRST fanboy's at the rudder.

FRST can use AAA like they wish and attack or take the good players in when they want. AAA. is dead meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

FRST can use AAA like they wish and attack or take the good players in when they want. AAA. is dead meat.

Well technically we could have done that already or at least tried. Maybe you're thinking that your decision to war WMD helped keep something like that from happening and that could be true... But wouldn't that make you a "FRST fanboy" then...:icon_wink: