I am back I guess :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

None of you should recognize me under this name, some of you may remember me as GBARY.

From what I remember I was a pretty hated figure in the short time I graced these forums :)

Anyways, my arm was twisted and I was forced onto a new account, and as in the case of when I acquired a [BA] account, the tribe I am in is unaware of my presence.

You will likely see me at the top of the rankings soon enough. So the only question left unanswered is;

Where is GBARY? :icon_wink:

I am aware that nobody cares.

Integritous

What is up with these cowards too afraid to stand up and be recognised. Between you and Vladir and Crazychamps it's like noob roulette around here. And this coming from someone who was decent to you as you betrayed MOJO last year.

DeletedUser

What is up with these cowards too afraid to stand up and be recognised. Between you and Vladir and Crazychamps it's like noob roulette around here. And this coming from someone who was decent to you as you betrayed MOJO last year.

Too funny, how did I betray MOJO?

DeletedUser

rofl noob roulette I like that one :lol:

The only question I think that should be answered is who cares? Only thing I care about is why people who want to hide make posts about hiding.. lamest thing ever. Can't you get another friend to twist your arm to another world?

DeletedUser

He needs the attention. I wish nobody had posted then he would feel dumb.

gbary only wants attention. He betrays any tribe he is in. It doesn't matter what side he is on. He only wishes to ruin an account that was a product of hard work by its previous owner.

What a noob.

He thinks he will be at the top of the rankings :D.

DeletedUser

gbary only wants attention. He betrays any tribe he is in. It doesn't matter what side he is on. He only wishes to ruin an account that was a product of hard work by its previous owner.

What a noob.

wooot!

[spoil]
1243454403231.gif
[/spoil]

bmgrevolution said:

You still felt the need to post yanno...

[spoil]
irony_small.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a noob.

Thanks for the love, I have no idea where all this betrayal talk came from but please, keep it coming.

Seems like you still have hard feelings over me infiltrating your tribe and playing the spy game, I dont call that betrayal as your tribe didn't even know I was there. If anything it was the guy who gave me the account who betrayed you, my friend :icon_wink:

I think it was you who said that you would only trust me once my good friend spawnie was no longer on this world, she deleted awhile ago. So do you believe me now? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser33413

oooh now thats a low blow dont you think?

If you dont ask then whats the reason for me telling you....:icon_confused:

You all know who i am anyway so please dont pretend your hurt by it.

DeletedUser

Like half of the world knows which account Vlad is playing.. I'm shocked you don't know inty..

DeletedUser33413

In addition, it seems anybody who does not return to the game on the side they were originally on is a traitor!

Shame things are so tense on that side of the world.

Saying that CC has jumped around in the past a fair amount, although i dont think inty was the reason for him moving accounts.....

Integritous

Vladir mate let's not forget your origins. I know who you are playing now and I couldn't care less. I was merely pointing out you are a noob, that's all. As many people as know your account details also know you're a noob, it isn't a big deal.

Hey remember that time when BOK threatened you to disband your tribe and join them or face war and you disbanded your tribe and joined them? That was hilarious.

DeletedUser33413

Vladir mate let's not forget your origins. I know who you are playing now and I couldn't care less. I was merely pointing out you are a noob, that's all. As many people as know your account details also know you're a noob, it isn't a big deal.

My origins are the reason i joined 13th - in a wierd sort of way. I wanted to fight against my old friends in Wisdom, of which i am sad to say there are not many left from the early days when you were a good tribe led by two great leaders. Now everyone seems so bitter over the past.

Hey remember that time when BOK threatened you to disband your tribe and join them or face war and you disbanded your tribe and joined them? That was hilarious.

And yes i do remember that, however as far as i know the BH were not the only ones who were using their size to gain a merge......Funnily enough though as your memory is so great, you will surely remember that i decided to join them despite being on the other side of the world, after great discussion with my members and after allowing them to all ultimately make their own choice on which tribe they join: Wisdom or the BH

Speaks wonders for your leadership style, as does the fact that many in your camp were not happy at the time from the talks i had with some of your own members. I dont want to start a mud-slinging contest as frankly ive never been good at them, and i dont have that much mud to sling. Being so unpracticed in the sport i would surely lose to somebody as professional as yourself.

I will also say that those members of Avalon who followed me after what was left over i cannot commend enough, i was not the best leader - im not duke material (my failed attempts on other worlds show this) but as a group i have never got as much enjoyment out of the game - thats my only aim. They will appreciate that as well.

Can we try to be civil it just makes us both look bad - also i doubt anyone wants to read the history of the south anymore, those times are long passed.

DeletedUser

In addition, it seems anybody who does not return to the game on the side they were originally on is a traitor!

Yeah, I faced the same fate vladir, noc has stopped talking to me since I joined EturgK :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Shame things are so tense on that side of the world.

Saying that CC has jumped around in the past a fair amount, although i dont think inty was the reason for him moving accounts.....

Inty being the reason :lol: if inty stated that i would laugh even harder :)

+ reason i changed accounts so much, i got bored yet AGAIN, gave the account back to the tribe and left, other than my original account i only played 3 other accounts and the current one i am in! all within a space of 1 year or so.

My origins, STORM --> wasn't allied to anyone if i remember, then got a NAP with wisdom, was at war with BA and tao. So please, where did i betray my origins?

I continues the fight by playing 2 accounts in Storm that needed my attention and then another account in BH which was 1 a dead account when i got it, which i rebuilt half of it, and waited for the owner to come back when he said he would, he didnt, so i quit :)

None of you should recognize me under this name, some of you may remember me as GBARY.

From what I remember I was a pretty hated figure in the short time I graced these forums :)

Anyways, my arm was twisted and I was forced onto a new account, and as in the case of when I acquired a [BA] account, the tribe I am in is unaware of my presence.

You will likely see me at the top of the rankings soon enough. So the only question left unanswered is;

Where is GBARY? :icon_wink:

I am aware that nobody cares.

Nub go play w10 again, CTRL's conquers are going down :p :)

+ PM me your account or i shall kill ya :D
Much love! <3

i got a mentioN :D

and inty, you will soon know who i am, im just geting certain things up so that you can't say anything against me soon enough :p

Inty, i bet vladir would kick your ass at any stage of this game, calling him a noob just says that you are the noob!
You've been on this world for over 2 years, at war with BA for over 5 months and only 3 wins against them, vladir has been on this world mearly 3 weeks and has already moved to frontline. Now dodge that by calling me a noob and i will kick your ass in stats again!

Ohh and inactive argument, 2 out of those 3 are inactive. and if you bring your conquers against SA you said before they are a noob so even being all big about a few conquers will make you look even stupider as you can't take out some noobs yourself, so dont start on vladir.

DeletedUser

I hope this shows to EVERYONE that Sir Intergritous cannot just sit down and keep his fingers off the keyboard. He continues to start fights in all threads of the forums..

It's sad really..You have lost so much respect from everyone including tribe mates of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.