I am back I guess :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integritous

LOL Cane that means so much coming from you... allegiance to a tribe that was rimmed from the East by my current Barons and then betrayed your oldest allies attacking us without warning in October. Good on you.

I'm not here to start a fight, in fact as you can see it's Crazychamps that seems to be a bit hot under the collar. I already apologised to him in the other thread for being unable to tell his seven different accounts apart from one another. No, I have no agenda here but to put bullies in their places. You will find that if your brethren were able to resist invoking my name as they half-assedly attempt to rally their tribes of inactives to their cause, I would carry on with perfect civility, as is my true nature.

I'm just not interested in hearing garbage and lies pass for truth so unlike the majority of players of merit I choose to come here to nuke the forums straight instead of ignore them.

DeletedUser43243

Ouch.....I mean where is the love! If people leave for whatever reason and see fit to return somewhere else playing some one else then at least there is someone else to noble somewhere! Am i right?
:D

DeletedUser

LOL Cane that means so much coming from you... allegiance to a tribe that was rimmed from the East by my current Barons and then betrayed your oldest allies attacking us without warning in October. Good on you.

Please reread your post then retype it.

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious Inty can make accusations but can't even explain his reasoning behind them :lol:

DeletedUser

With all the hate going on here, you could start a TV show: "Everybody Hates Integritous!" I am fairly impressed by his ability to polarize people against him.

Integritous

Thanks Chess there is a bit of a knack to it. You should come in to Wisdom for a peep it's the exact opposite over here in the light. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol there he goes again. Ignoring his own accusations. Inty is a backstabber anyways :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh so now were the darkside... On the other point you knew war was coming you guys stacked dammit to prepare for it months before we declared not hating inty just making another lovely point for the sake of "debating" since its what the forums are made for :icon_wink: I know personally you are pretty chill as is JWGT in game you just seem to love to stir the pot and see what happens and you know if you werent posting here none of us would have much to talk about :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

^ /agrees

Some people like attention, even if it's negative attention.

Integritous

Yeah cool it's fine I think we could pull off some friendly banter if we could do like on our tribal forums and deny BA access or something. As for Dammit I have to be honest, we did not stack his villages until after the war with SPQR. Remember? They were that enemy tribe who you mass-invited to make it seem like we were at war with you.

DeletedUser

Inty if my memory serves me correctly (which it probably doesn't :) ) we only invited 2 members? Thats not exactly a mass recruitment..

EDIT: Also at the time they hadn't even been attacked by you or lost villages to any wisdom member in a very long time.

Integritous

I think in the end 4 of them out of 7 actives came. But Christopher Craig and others for instance had been under attack and had takes by us throughout. Mate I showed that all to Sir M and Frod later acknowledged what you were doing so I don't see the point in pretending about it now.

DeletedUser

hmm well I recall looking at them, (I was recruiter) and none of them had losses to wisdom or had an ODD gain in a while..

Im talking of chris and the other 2.2m guy.

Integritous

Right. I understand. I too was a recruiter, and diplomat, and Duke at the time if I recall, and I assure you we were attacking them and nobling them and I forwarded both stats references and attack reports to Sir Marticus. Besides which, once invited, wouldn't you think an ally of ours upon realising their mistake would have dismissed them?

Again, why would you pretend this wasn't what it was, even according to your own leaders?

DeletedUser

Inty when did I ever pretend, I am just relaying the information that I had at the time.

I have a feeling your information may be a little off as I am 100% positive that the two players chris and dripcc the 2 players I recruited were not attacked by wisdom before I invited them.

clicky

and

clicky

There is proof.

DeletedUser

I see we were nobling them off when you invited them and not Wisdom, that's it... Our tribe no longer wants to ally yours :icon_wink: To arms! :axemen:

Integritous

Hmmm I guess we hadn't nobled from them before, just nuked. But we were attacking the whole tribe, apparently with our friends in BA, lol. Do you have any idea how I could check the warstats against them at this point, now that their tribe is gone and there's some little poop tribe called SPQR now?

DeletedUser

Wow, this really is ancient history if it is from when BA and Wisdom would attack the same player/tribe/group :lol:.

DeletedUser

wooot!

[spoil]
1243454403231.gif
[/spoil]

You still felt the need to post yanno...

[spoil]
irony_small.jpg
[/spoil]

Wishing that no one had posted so he wouldn't get attention and then posting because its too late to have that chance does not mean it is ironic.

If I said I wish no one would post in this topic and then I posted. That would be hypocritical and ironic depending on what definitions you use. However, I didn't say the latter. I counted you to make that distinction but you didn't. Luckily, I planned on someone not being able to so everything you are reading was pre-thought(perhaps something you should do before posting). Any more insightful things for you to say or will you post more pictures with uses of words that are dissimilar to the way you are using it?

You want to seem clever.
He wants attention.

Yeah cool it's fine I think we could pull off some friendly banter if we could do like on our tribal forums and deny BA access or something. As for Dammit I have to be honest, we did not stack his villages until after the war with SPQR. Remember? They were that enemy tribe who you mass-invited to make it seem like we were at war with you.

None of the people posting here against you are in [BA] just to clarify things :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.