I am back I guess :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah cool it's fine I think we could pull off some friendly banter if we could do like on our tribal forums and deny BA access or something. As for Dammit I have to be honest, we did not stack his villages until after the war with SPQR. Remember? They were that enemy tribe who you mass-invited to make it seem like we were at war with you.

Cant blame me Im just the loyal servant of the higher ups Lol My only power is spam :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

bmgrevolution said:
You want to seem clever.
He wants attention.

let me rectify it for you,your the one who posted a wall of text,to answer to a nowhere flame pic,so I would say:

You want to seem clever.
He wants attention.
You Give him attention
I flame you cause I love messing around

wich make me by definition ,a troll,and you,a smartarse.

But thanks for sharing your knowledge on those so important semantics technicality,I almost feel smarter now,maybe tommorow il end up like you,having a too big head to enter in a simple door:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let me rectify it for you,your the one who posted a wall of text,to answer to a nowhere flame pic,so I would say:

You want to seem clever.
He wants attention.
You Give him attention
I flame you cause I love messing around

wich make me by definition ,a troll,and you,a smartarse.

But thanks for sharing your knowledge on those so important semantics technicality,I almost feel smarter now,maybe tommorow il end up like you,having a too big head to enter in a simple door:icon_eek:

:D I almost called you a troll but I felt too much like one and just so you know I have to wear XL size hats.

DeletedUser

Responding to recent accusations, I did not delete MOJO's forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your account did.

The account I logged onto for a day never had the privledges to do so. So uhm yeah, stop acting like you know anything :icon_neutral:

[3/31/2010 12:08:26 PM] Adam (Rpg): Were you the one who deleted our forums?
[3/31/2010 12:52:39 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: They got deleted?
[3/31/2010 1:00:53 PM] Adam (Rpg): pfft
[3/31/2010 1:01:02 PM] Adam (Rpg): Dont play dumb, it seems pretty obvious it was you
[3/31/2010 1:01:24 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: How the **** would I delete your forums?
[3/31/2010 1:01:34 PM] Adam (Rpg): Well you do have an account in our tribe
[3/31/2010 1:02:22 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: Not anymore
[3/31/2010 1:02:31 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: And that account doesnt have privs
[3/31/2010 1:02:53 PM] Adam (Rpg): Hmm well HIF seems pretty sure it was u
[3/31/2010 1:03:13 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: He messaged me :|
[3/31/2010 1:03:29 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: How can I delete forums without any privs? (rofl)
[3/31/2010 1:03:49 PM] Adam (Rpg): another one of our accouts has privis
[3/31/2010 1:03:52 PM] Adam (Rpg): its under question also
[3/31/2010 1:04:38 PM] Bryan - The Disco Biscuit: The one I was using had privs?
[3/31/2010 1:04:54 PM] Adam (Rpg): no

So yeah Inty, how does it feel to be wrong again? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bourne, Bond and Bauer combined don't come close to the spy in MOJO. L33t as they come :icon_cool:

Integritous

There were actually three spies in MOJO before the recent split. Now at least it's down to one, but one day I'll prove it Susie and out you'll be!

killergoon=-

There were actually three spies in MOJO before the recent split. Now at least it's down to one, but one day I'll prove it Susie and out you'll be!

wonder hw many spide ba and mojo have in wisdom?

Integritous

Boy Killer you're on fire today, good trolling! I wonder how many threads you'll be chasing me across, must be mum's let you out the whole afternoon this time? BA have zero spies in Wisdom. I ate them all.

killergoon=-

Boy Killer you're on fire today, good trolling! I wonder how many threads you'll be chasing me across, must be mum's let you out the whole afternoon this time? BA have zero spies in Wisdom. I ate them all.

im only this good at trolling because your mum taught me the tricks and after reading all your posts im only second to one at trolling (you iz first init).

Status
Not open for further replies.