I am back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I left almost one year ago and I wanted to look around see whats going on in the life of world 17 I look and see a bunch of little tribes started popping up all over the place . I read the higlights forum and thought boy Im not in their that sucks so anyways I don't have an account don't plan on getting one so I just want to share some forum opinions and what not.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

n'awwwwwhh i love you really, welcome back, dont flame, thats my job. and spamming, thats me to. and being loved, me again.

DeletedUser57892

Seems like everyone is popping up again! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Brendan... You back remember me lol whoop whoop hey darknightwing good to see you.

DeletedUser

I left almost one year ago and I wanted to look around see whats going on in the life of world 17 I look and see a bunch of little tribes started popping up all over the place . I read the higlights forum and thought boy Im not in their that sucks so anyways I don't have an account don't plan on getting one so I just want to share some forum opinions and what not.:icon_smile:

I thought you left cos we rimmed you!

DeletedUser

remember blood claret you cant rim something that is already on the rim! Well yes you kinda did because I had the nerve to go against the mighty wisdom that now looks a little niave. JK Still I checked the map and Im like wooah sa still has 10 mil. but the guys left are either fighting in the back closet of the wisdom mansion or inactive.

well , I got a question what in the world happened kobr and eturg . I don't know what happened but I am taking a blind guesses or what you could say is the probables.

A. the active members of the two tribes were blended into wisdom and wise s after a few months when spots opened.

B. wisdom nobled all of the both tribes because they felt that the two tribes were helping {BA} or their leaders got bold and started acting like they were on wisdoms amazingly high standards of tribery . !@#$%^&or#$%&*wis#%*&dom#%%&@would$^%$##%^over@$%react$^^on#%*an @$^&ally

c. kobr and eturg did declare on wisdom and the others to help 13th BA and others.

OH YEAH HOWS THE WAR GOING GUYS I MISSED ALMOST A YEAR OF A NONSTOP ACTION PACKED WAR!!!

JustToner

Well, this is only going to become a spam thread. So its closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.