i am back

DeletedUser89005

well the title says it all, in less than 2hrs from this post i get my daddy of a pc back again, yes it was hammered, motherboard died on me, but ive gotten it all updated and inserted a new graphics card and will be back to not only dispute tla claims but to also take their vills, i trust everyone has been well during my absence and i hope fb has her infraction book handy as i will be on here quite a bit once i get it back, a laptop aint the same too slow to operate from, but other than that i'l see you losers shortly.. p.s has the pimp quit again or is he still hogging all the support.. kinda makes ya wonder what your playing for when those at the top dictate and then ask for your support and rarely return the favor.. but then again that is tla policy support the dictators or be ditched...

DeletedUser

well the title says it all, in less than 2hrs from this post i get my daddy of a pc back again, yes it was hammered, motherboard died on me, but ive gotten it all updated and inserted a new graphics card and will be back to not only dispute tla claims but to also take their vills, i trust everyone has been well during my absence and i hope fb has her infraction book handy as i will be on here quite a bit once i get it back, a laptop aint the same too slow to operate from, but other than that i'l see you losers shortly.. p.s has the pimp quit again or is he still hogging all the support.. kinda makes ya wonder what your playing for when those at the top dictate and then ask for your support and rarely return the favor.. but then again that is tla policy support the dictators or be ditched...

Never been a policy in TLA, maybe you should check your information again. Actually most of the support sent out comes from the "dictators"

To whoever is monitoring this World, this post has nothing to do with the game, and should really have been posted in general, i know Berty has issues on following rules.

Dal

DeletedUser

I guess Tla will have to step up it's game now that Berty has a computer that works now...*rollseyes

DeletedUser

FrailBeauty may be gone, but you still have me to worry about. And we're training the next generation of compassionless mods as we speak.

And, in these circumstances, this topic is currently enough game-related, of course that may change.

DeletedUser

Bert bert berty werty, can you post more on externals? ^^