I am back

DeletedUser117934

Top of the morning to everyone, after a decent break due to some rl problems i'm back and playing on 86, gonna be co-playing with 3nemy in Faux. Good to see a lot of familiar faces from w80 here in 86. Catching up on the externals today and saw a missed message in my inbox:

Novembre said:
Evening LothlorienRogue

I hope you are well.

Probably you have long forgotten about w80 and all the drama surrounding your ex tribe, BugZ.

I remember you as one if most respected among BugZ. Once I hoped you could be allowed to join Regime but it wasn't aligned with tribal policy. I've been talking to Jovis today discussing latest developments on BugZ fronts and somehow he mentioned your name. He said you are still playing TW on w80.

Now ow to the point, I'm running my account without a co player for 2 months now. It has been busy but all manageable but as I'm on a front with both Gents and BugZ I've been slowly thinking about finding a person to join my account. From all ex players I couldn't think about a better candidate than you.

whats on offer?

You could become a part of the history as Regime is slowly heading towards the win. We have a bunch if 32 account with some if the greatest players. Hybrid, Googly and Foc have been amazing leaders, I've been playing this game for 7 years but I've never been in a tribe that is so organised and united. My account is 105 villages atm having a lot of fun fighting BugZ and Gents.
Let me know what do you think? I look forward to talk to you soon

Nest

To hear something like this does me a lot of good and gives me the will to start playing again. Faux is looking like a strong tribe for now that will last for a very long time. Looking forward to playing with/against all of you again. And expect to see some proper banter on the externals! Let's make this world a good one.

Cheers, Rogue