I am bored, are you?

DeletedUser

so ya....... Im bored. i need something to do, and i choose these forums.

so like i said in the other thread, im thinking of sending off attacks at huntress, K-Wolff, and mebbe ill throw in AP, on whatever acct he is on now, as he is supposedly legen.....wait for it......DARY, or whatever, and taught lev all he knows. (who we all know is an egomaniac, but ill begrudgingly admit he is not a bad player). although, is huntress even near me? i dont know. i know AYK is, so mebbe i should hit him instead, he is RIGHT next to me :lol: also has been toted as one of Times best defensive players, and a pretty good attacker, so it would probably be fun. till i went to sleep for the first day and lose 30-50 villages that are next to him cause i dont have a sitter, lawl.

soooo......ya, people need to respond, cause otherwise dead forums are dead.

thoughts? ideas? opinions? flames? your own reasons for boredom? random discussion?

pretty much anything.

go.

DeletedUser

premium costs suck my buttocks.... which is really annoying, cause i dont like my buttocks being sucked. so i dislike them for multiple reasons :icon_neutral:

also, as inactive as i am, i dont know if i should continue using up premium here, good point.

/shuts off auto updating premium option.

DeletedUser

i purpose that AYK is a giant racist, hidden among us. just look what he did to this poor white horsey, just wandering about, that "happened" to pass by his village!

Quantity: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

proof to support this fact. AYK, you have been found out! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't think that's racist.

Maybe you strapped a bomb to him?