I am looking for..

DeletedUser

Kingwoodly. Or allyboo. Anyone know of their whereabouts / contact info?

Thank you, that is all.

DeletedUser

Allyboo can be found on IRC most of the time, and Woodly should be in the KFC since he has completely quit TW.

DeletedUser

Allyboo can be found on IRC most of the time, and Woodly should be in the KFC since he has completely quit TW.

Mind elaborating on which IRC? You're one of the 'scapers who came over to TW, aren't you? Feel like I remember your name from either DI/AG/DF or one of those groups ages and ages ago..

DeletedUser

Mind elaborating on which IRC? You're one of the 'scapers who came over to TW, aren't you? Feel like I remember your name from either DI/AG/DF or one of those groups ages and ages ago..
Yep, been in RDC, RR and DI, no idea who you are though :icon_redface:
Anyways for the IRC: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#tribalwars
As for woodly, you can find him on skype as 'kingwoodly' but I don't know if he's ever around anymore :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yep, been in RDC, RR and DI, no idea who you are though :icon_redface:
Anyways for the IRC: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#tribalwars
As for woodly, you can find him on skype as 'kingwoodly' but I don't know if he's ever around anymore :icon_sad:

Ahh I was in RR briefly. J I N X O if I remember right. But I went the NH route shortly after (came to TW with Aggression on W7, part of the AG-DI rivalry that somehow spilled over into this game lol) so my stay was unlikely to be noticed, although I feel like you were one of the F2P PK leaders. Or at least seem to remember following you around in piles a bit haha. Whatever the case may be, I appreciate the info :)

DeletedUser

Ahh I was in RR briefly. J I N X O if I remember right. But I went the NH route shortly after (came to TW with Aggression on W7, part of the AG-DI rivalry that somehow spilled over into this game lol) so my stay was unlikely to be noticed, although I feel like you were one of the F2P PK leaders. Or at least seem to remember following you around in piles a bit haha. Whatever the case may be, I appreciate the info :)
Was RDC leader and used to be RR warlord for a while, good old times :lol:
Well I hope you got a hold of them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Do you ever think of going back to runescape? I used to play myself but it got to a point where it was boring so all I did was PK and then when they took the wildy away I left the game.

I would go back if we got like a clan of tribalwars players :)

DeletedUser

My runescape lifetime;

Click on trees for a month for a stupid cape > Got hacked > Quit