obatca
Eksiljyden
lvl0h3n
NOWON ATOLL
ice9deathray
labrat167
nannor84
habap

Pretty sure we can cross off all those guys.

DeletedUser

Can't be:

alinoner
bellarane
funkazoid
mrwednesday
jayceebee
labrat

Why not HTM Hefty? I am pretty sure HTM quit and is just posting on the forums. Maybe maker got his account :icon_eek:

HeftySmurf

obatca
Eksiljyden
lvl0h3n
NOWON ATOLL
ice9deathray
labrat167
nannor84
habap

Pretty sure we can cross off all those guys.

NOWON has a new owner since the Hulk days im sure of it, and habap quit, he may have a new owner also.

Why not HTM? he just went inactive heavily, didn't fully quit.

DeletedUser

hefty, approve whatever people they list that you believe aren't him and then I will cross them off.

DeletedUser

and maker's first post: 2009,March 4th, 14:02
and I joined Prime on 19th September 2009 - 01:00:02

DeletedUser

i wouldnt put it past hefty he does love buildin his own ego

DeletedUser

God, nonsou.....why don't you go learn something about what's going on in the world BEFORE opening your mouth or I'll boot from BSM!

He's not going to tell us, he's going to keep trolling and acting like a moron.

He expects us to react, which is what everyone is doing.....get over it? It's called ignore and it's a wonderful feature!

DeletedUser

God, nonsou.....why don't you go learn something about what's going on in the world BEFORE opening your mouth or I'll boot from BSM!

He's not going to tell us, he's going to keep trolling and acting like a moron.

He expects us to react, which is what everyone is doing.....get over it? It's called ignore and it's a wonderful feature!

Damn!! Someone finally realized!! :lol:
I completely agree with you man, LOL, wanted to see how far everyone would take this. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just for the record, I don't know who maker is.
I've had two people ask me today over who he is.

Detailed Explanation-
Forum Moderators can only see there forum post IP's, I can run it through with the IG Moderators which I have done to see if he plays this world, but I cannot find out what account he's on.

Maker definitely does play this world, but it's forbidden for them to give me inside information like that. If there was a problem which relates to his forum account and IG account, then I would be informed- but even then I'm not allowed to tell you.

Short Answer- No, I don't know. Don't ask me.