I am the King of Everything!

gargareth

To add to my previous acheivements on this world (first to 15k and first to 16k). I have now hit first to 20k.

Top 10 players:
[spoil]
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1 INNER ANNULUS [TL] 20.005 4 5001 ---------------ME!
2 Less Talk More Rokk Bunny. 18.109 4 4527 --------------- NOT ME
3 TheShadowKing TSU 15.083 3 5028 --------------- NOT ME
4 Sparta Destroyers Bunny. 9.046 2 4523 --------------- NOT ME
5 Earl. Fate 6.766 1 6766 --------------- NOT ME
6 FamousInferno Fate 6.662 1 6662 --------------- NOT ME
7 Destiny. Fate 6.289 1 6289 --------------- NOT ME
8 killerpro420 Bunny. 5.738 1 5738 --------------- NOT ME
9 tudadar 5.506 3 1835 --------------- NOT ME
10 FearTheNight ONE 5.408 1 5408 --------------- NOT ME
[/spoil]
In general it seems that the people who are me are doing significantly better than the people who are not me. From this it seems reasonably likely that the people who are me are just generally superior to those who are not. (Also my accounts details appear to be bold, clearly a symbolic representation of my bravery and fearlessness that has been displayed throughout my time on world 78 thus far.)

It is also seems noteworthy that since I have begun playing I have been first to every multiple of 5000. As I am the best, (can be inferred from the thread title) being first to multiples of 5000 must be an accolade bestowed by this game to only it's most spectacular of players. Thus in my awesome accomplishment of always accumulating all available amazing accolades, clearly tribal wars is telling me that I am the best. Thus I am the king of everything, hence the thread title.

I have also done all this with very minimal activity (on average less than 1 login per day) and I have been on this world for a considerably shorter duration than most of you. Yet I beat you all to 20k. From this it seems reasonable to conclude that the skill level of this world is, unfortunately, pitifully low compared to my own. (Unsurprising, for I am the king of everything [see thread title for further details])

Other people may have been first to 19k (and perhaps even 21k), but they started playing the world at least a week before me. Hence my superiority (and equivalently, their inferiority) and thus their eventual, inevitable demise.

Thus it seems that the only logical result we can take from all this is that all of the people who are not me should immediately cease their thus far very inadequate efforts to succeed in this world and instead use their time to do something more useful. Perhaps the creation and subsequent worship of an enormous golden statue of me in all my magnificent glory.

However it seems unlikely that my wisdom in this affair will actually matter, my wisdom will go unheeded as has happened to so many great men and women throughout the ages. The hordes of ignorant readers of these words will, it seems to me far more likely, feel that they are better than that, that despite the overwhelming odds against them in playing in the same world as the greatest player ever, carry on their hopeless and desperate journey in world 78 undeterred leading only to their continued suffering and misery in this hopeless task of theirs, believing that they and they alone can make the difference, but ultimately falling where all else had failed before them to the might of he that is the king of everything. I fear that as with so many other things, historians will look back at this day and sigh over what might have been, mothers will weep as they explain to their children the story of all that could have been avoided, if only the people of world 78 had listened to gargareth.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19041

Oh god why Garg, why must you humiliate us, the normal people who do not possess the powers of God. I feel so small and powerless, please show mercy.

Also give me your autograph plzz

twenty-five

I don't like being called inferior. Guess I'ma have to rim you. This might be difficult.

DeletedUser111495

I dont want to play anymore, take my village quick.

twenty-five

Nah some idiot gave him the pass to add to his "nauz list". They created a monster.

Muldie325

Sample size too small. Nothing of statistical significance here, move along.

DeletedUser

theres about 7 people on the account

no wonder you only log once per day ;)

+u cant haul 102% of capacity can you?

[h=4]Pillaging Statistics
plus.png
created by cheesasaurus[/h]

Command (16)Village of originArrival time
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
Performance
return.png
Return from Barbarian village (599|412) K45
:Xtoday at 18:58:31:000000003000000748487245/240 (102%)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116505

you had 2 villages on the third day, clearly people have been on the world for at least 7 days longer than you.