DeletedUser

omg..

attacked.jpg

DeletedUser137

Nice attack count.
Bet almost all are fakes obviously.

Who are the attackers?

DeletedUser

Apparently I've pissed off TW and TES, cuz it's those two for the most part. Thank god I've been going heavy on the defense for ages now. And it keeps rising.. over 1.6k now. Let's see if we can breach 2k.

DeletedUser1082

Do you think you will survive? If they aren't just 1 spear I mean?

Be honest!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2250

I've got say, if they are all real attacks I would be impressed and if you survived I would be doublely impressed :icon_cool:

But if they were all fake, I would be disapointed :icon_wink: but inspired by there level of commitment

ender_wiggin

Have to say, that's either a well organized bunch of tribes, or one guy with too many spearmen whos sending them one by one to die on your wall...

actually, that sounds like quite a good idea!

DeletedUser

are all of your villages under attack jack?? (oo it ryhmes)

DeletedUser

Give us more comedy gold jack, and keep posting those screenshots.

DeletedUser791

Don't worry I'm not supposed to send my faux/real attacks until tomorrow. We can crank that up a little.

DeletedUser

Yea steph I can't hit him yet either. :icon_cry: I want to join the fun :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't think you stand a chance. You are going to be wiped out and then beaten into the dirt... along with the rest of your tribe. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

them TW guys picked on me one time. I cried and lost my village. But they were really swell guys.

DeletedUser

I don't think you stand a chance. You are going to be wiped out and then beaten into the dirt... along with the rest of your tribe. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Haha, 10k point player talking ish to a 400,000 point player. People never cease to amaze me.

DeletedUser1546

oops sending mine too late. I got held behind by traffic.
good luck, man :)