I are sLowhand, sLowhand are I.

DeletedUser

i are pretty good and i attack a lot best defense to be honest. Plus I have an extensive collection of miniature army men! woohoo
was baron of war for RASP in W11, then "migrated" 1.5 years later to 1350 vill account. With ZIP we won W11. y rly.

originator of carpet bombing "send them back into the stone age" cat attack strat. originated some other real bsfull stuff too! U be surprised how much damage 1.2 million cats can do! holy hannah. I would like to see what happens when 10-20 million cats rain down, that's why I'm here hehee

thank you for your time have a good day (~namaste~) and god bless you and your seed also be nice to someone today ok? ok gud.

p.s I f***ing luv the graphical interface to do farmings. TY TW. and the buy the performance thing is a little lame tbh (especially when some can spend even more than u).

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Yes I am so sure carpet nuking originated from W11...not Worlds 1-10. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dude your f***ing up my marketeering effort to gain the attention of top tribal! :D

You're probably right, and very insightful of you, I probably should of said "I came up with this tactic in W11 though it may have been tried before." Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

This thread is off to a wonderful start, it can only get worse from here.

Freaking great to be back!

Anyways great tribes please think of me when you want a good player. Thank you very much and may Allah bless you.

DeletedUser

holy hannah!
so happi day for me

DeletedUser

Now I know that this forum is effective! Gentlemen I am proud to announce that I tribe has seen my post here and has decided to "stoop from above" and pull this sorry SOB into the glory land of a good tribe.

Thank you all for your interest and time, my feet are on the cloud!

DeletedUser

And thank you to innogames for making this valuable sub forum for a poor SOB like myself. Thank you innogames! <3

I are now in good tribe and I are be good tribal. Thank you innogames, may you have meat on your table every day!

Player not found.

You may need a psychiatrist.. if I can find one out there qualified obviously.