I bet you didn't see this coming.. *cough*

King Matt II

The time has finally come, after two years (or around that) of me being another inactive account wasting space on this world, I'm finally going to delete my account. I've been thinking about it for a while - whether to finally delete or to come back. I came close to coming back, but then I decided it isn't worth the effort. The world is dead now. Although I was going to leave HIRE and go for a killing spree just for some fun before I deleted the account, although the leaving part has already been done for me (no hard feelings). :icon_biggrin:

Anyways, theres no reason to do a big list of all the guys I love from the world and all that. You all know who you are, and most of you are long gone and will never even see this thread. All the Cheeselings and the RIMers (sounds wrong oO) and the guys at HIRE and all the other awesome guys. I love you all. :D Oh screw it, I'll do a list anyway because I have nothing better to do. So, in no particular order;

Jelmerkroezen - The unlimited Premium and the invite to CHE!!!, what else is there to say? You saved my ass, then we worked together to own K21. Well, the NW corner. Okay, about 5% of the NW corner. Whatever, we still were killing machines together. :icon_wink:

Bloodhood - You were the very first person who I looked up to in this game; as my duke and as my mentor. To this day, I still look up to you as the legend who taught me this game. Without you, I wouldn't even be here, I would've been rimmed by RB years ago and that would've been that. I owe everything to you.

Henchman - The second person I looked up to, again you taught me about this game as well as being my duke. You gave me a home in RIM and I appreciate that, I learnt a lot from that experience. I also met some really awesome people there, and they really gave me some extremely fun times.

Warham - And the nub Belgian that taught me even more about this game. If it wasn't for you and the others my time in RIM would've been lame. You're an awesome guy and I love you for it (no homo :p).

Blodyx - I dunno what to say about you. Other than the fact I thought you were a guy for about 6 months until I actually looked at your profile, hehe fun times. You also taught me a lot, I didn't know what a nuke was until I asked you, how stupid I felt on that day. :icon_redface:

Outbreaker123 - You screwed my tribe up on W25 with your awesome idea of mass recruiting, and you hurl abuse at me all the time on MSN. But the fact remains you're still an awesome guy even if you do never shut up about your 60" TV and all that. :D

IYA, TBS, Jakub, PFK1, Peregrine, Drifterminesh, Calmir and the other spammers - I love you guys. You made my time in this world, other worlds, and the forums in general such a great laugh for me. Honestly, without you guys this game would've got boring, fast. I would've wrote one for each of you but it would just be the same: I love you. :p

Slippy88 - Outbreaker's twin. :D They both just abuse the hell out of me but it still makes me laugh. :icon_wink: I never got to attack you in K30-something, but oh well I'm sure we know who would've won. I don't have a clue what else to put so thats all.

Dan (Doomed Assassin with one 's' missing because he sucks at spelling :icon_biggrin:) - You belong with the above but I'm giving your own because I can. Well, not much to say other than you never stop making me laugh. Literally every time you reply to my mail I lol. Love you. :p

Shards - Pointwhoring nub that has watercoloured Mudkipz fetish. :icon_wink:

Valk - Nub.

Blurk - Best mod evar! :D

Well I think that's it.. it's 5:19 am and at the top of my head I can't think of anyone else. If I missed you out it wasn't intended, and be assured I love you in a non homo way too. ;P

Disclaimer: I am not called Dom; this is me quitting this world for good. I will not be returning unless I get some awesome offer before my account is deleted. I also won't be deleting instantly, maybe hitting the OK next week or so. So don't attack me, you don't know what you'll get in return. :icon_wink:

Disclaimer #2: This is my quitting thread for W6 only, not the whole of TW. I can still be seen on W47 under the same name, and W50 but that alias is still secret-ish. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slippy88 - Outbreaker's twin. :D They both just abuse the hell out of me but it still makes me laugh. :icon_wink: I never got to attack you in K30-something, but oh well I'm sure we know who would've won. I don't have a clue what else to put so thats all.

K34/35

and I would have kicked your sorry ass with my 10 villages.

You should play halo with me, or CoD and listen to me troll people, like the good ol days.

DeletedUser

All respekt to you for quitting matt, you done a hell of a good job while playing.
See you on the outside! :)

SlasherZ. (retired for 2 years)

DeletedUser

Damn it, as soon as I saw your name as last post I knew I'd forgotten you. D:

I'm not a spammer... anymore.

Though, we did have some fun doing that together no? Remember the Drifterphile accounts? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All respekt to you for quitting matt, you done a hell of a good job while playing.
See you on the outside! :)

SlasherZ. (retired for 2 years)

He's doing a great job in w47, but he never did anything in w6 but have fun and spam :p

Jakub1992

Another one gone.

Guess there really is nothing to bring me back here anymore. Nice thread though matt and ty :)

King Matt II

K34/35

and I would have kicked your sorry ass with my 10 villages.

You should play halo with me, or CoD and listen to me troll people, like the good ol days.

Yeah but that usually ends up in you trolling me because of my accent. :icon_sad: But sure if you actually send me an invite I'll play with you.

I'm not a spammer... anymore.

Though, we did have some fun doing that together no? Remember the Drifterphile accounts? :icon_wink:

LOL, that was hilarious. :D I remember that perfectly. :p

<3 you matt. :p

Love you too babes. :D

Another one gone.

Guess there really is nothing to bring me back here anymore. Nice thread though matt and ty :)

You could probably call it the last one gone, of the 'SWOR' people, anyway. :p You should remake that tribe, it'd be fun. :D

valk

I'm sad i thought you loved me,i thought you stalked me oh i was so wrong :(

DeletedUser51929

Good bye Matt, shame we were never in the same tribe :p spamming with you would have been awesome XD good luck on your other worlds dude :3