I called it by the way!

DeletedUser

How dare you speak such rubbish . Shun the non-believer shunnnnnnnnnnnnn

DeletedUser104264

w2v won this world along time ago haha, dunno why people are still attempting to fight back >.>

Perhaps they like a good fight. In regard to the first part, I don't like to speak too soon, but at this point I expect the official end to be less than a year from now. Our biggest enemy is boredom at this point, but W2V is a driven tribe with a lot of endurance and patience that will see us through.

A big thumbs up to everyone that has hung in there through some difficult ops (Koss, Conor, Urban, LL, ngaz, bullet, faps, Charshaun, to name a few). A big thumbs up to our Allies that have stuck with us even when people had said not to trust us. We have proven those naysayers wrong.

It was nice to fight with dudeja again, but it seems he has left the building and the DJ Freddy account is going down fast. That account combined with the Rathi account was really the last major line we needed to break.

CNN is now projecting the winner ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

Yeah. I took a few village from DJ Freddy. His account is an empty shell going down fast. Anyway, it was nice to have Dudeja around for a bit.