I can has...big reveal?

DeletedUser

I found out who maker is!

brunocb-sherlock-holmes-tux-5975.png

I decided to snoop around his older posts/threads made after everyone started pointing his fingers at "him"

He's not in prime, he's not in kiltom, he's in BSM! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Que the dramatic music please!!!!!

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=167477

DUN DUN DUN!! IT'S AMPAC!

I ignored this thread until Leg made a post saying it was ampac and he replied like a minute later denying it :eek:

DeletedUser

Holy..... I think you're on to something guyver :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And how exactly did he get hold of the ampac account?

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think Maker is someone in Sparte, that's why they didn't declare on Prime :icon_eek:, he might be the leader himself. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think this has some merit, they seem to have the same type of grammar and both have defended prime in a roundabout way.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Not to mention their IPs haven't been denied by our uber awesome mod. And that is a fairly convincing thread guyver brought up.

*silly British accent*

I say Mr. Holmes, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

HeftySmurf

Agreed. Not to mention their IPs haven't been denied by our uber awesome mod. And that is a fairly convincing thread guyver brought up.

*silly British accent*

I say Mr. Holmes, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

i taught him how to use search.

DeletedUser

isnt there a way we can look up peoples IP's? cuz i remember doing it one time. just dont remember how i did it.

DeletedUser

isnt there a way we can look up peoples IP's? cuz i remember doing it one time. just dont remember how i did it.

There's probably an option in vBulletin to enable it, but I can understand why the mods might not see that as desirable, imagine the havoc if we knew the likes of Dorin's IP :icon_eek: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

There's probably an option in vBulletin to enable it, but I can understand why the mods might not see that as desirable, imagine the havoc if we knew the likes of Dorin's IP :icon_eek: :icon_razz:

The mods can see IP's, but there's no way for us to see them. (via the forums anyway) But I doubt even if we knew Dorin's IP that anyone who actually knew how to do something with it would care enough to do anything.

DeletedUser

well idk if we would do anythgin with the IP's. i mean this is a game afterall. i think it would just be a nice thing to be able to verify our suspisions.

DeletedUser47445

The mods can see IP's, but there's no way for us to see them. (via the forums anyway) But I doubt even if we knew Dorin's IP that anyone who actually knew how to do something with it would care enough to do anything.

Dorin would likely be hunted down and perma-banned if we tracked his IP adress. I had a friend that said it really isnt that hard to trace IPs if you know what your doing (Idk what im doing :icon_cry:)

DeletedUser

Its piss easy to track IP's - Just type players IP's into an "IP finder" on google or something and your get the results.

Though, most computers with decent security hide a few ip digits/last 3 digits. (I think Internet providers also hide a few digits - though that depends where you live).

You could use the IP to find out what country a person is in, but not exactly where he/she lives.

No way on the forum. IG you can see players ips if you set someone as account sitter, then they log in- check your log ins and your see their IPs.

In reality, IP's aren't that dangerous to show, hence why it isn't blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, since our mod has removed any posts and closed threads which speculate on Maker's identity, I think it's safe to assume (since this is still open) that Ampac really is Maker.

rich26ca

In reality, IP's aren't that dangerous to show, hence why it isn't blocked.

this isn't actually true it all depends on who gains your IP address or weather its even yours. Phone line users are the most vulnerable.

most hi-speed user in north america are protected by now.

in which IP address even the ones seen by TW are fake given by ISP then routed through there servers to your actual IP address.

i have heard some interesting hacks in china and southeast Asia that were all IP based hacks.

DeletedUser

Well, since our mod has removed any posts and closed threads which speculate on Maker's identity, I think it's safe to assume (since this is still open) that Ampac really is Maker.

Agreed. I think guyver actually got it this time. Now it's time to noble his ass :lol:

DeletedUser59335

So when will he be dismissed from BSM guyver? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yeah the world war will have to take a couple week break for all to noble him.