I can has...big reveal?

DeletedUser

Sad thing is, it's not Ampac.....but I can understand the reasoning behind the make account and imo it's best to leave it a mysrery.

DeletedUser

cuz he doesnt want his number 1 person in his tribe to be nobled haha

DeletedUser47445

why cuz you cant find a real reason to flame me? so it is you sir that is a fail. next time just dont post. :icon_wink:

Teh above quote is really all i need. Acting like Points are all that matters. And yet you deem me to be fail. I find that midly irionic. But I do guess that it takes one to know one eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If it was ampac, his forums account would be blocked.

Goofy_time_fail.jpg

rich26ca

actually if you read

he says #1 player

ampac 1 9.425.953 972
maxxjd 2 7.426.794 747

as you can see he is right there number one player.

he never said there best player.

@guy

all though king is by boi.... that pic was decent ;)

DeletedUser

Teh above quote is really all i need. Acting like Points are all that matters. And yet you deem me to be fail. I find that midly irionic. But I do guess that it takes one to know one eh? :icon_wink:

dont know what your getting at...i never said anythign about anyone caring about points. i just said he wouldnt want himto be nobled is why he withdrew his previous statment. and no, im not a fail. and yes i know you are.

@guy- why would it be blocked?

DeletedUser

You can't actively post from 2 accounts, one will be blocked permanently and the other might be.

Ampac was making posts while maker was, so it can't be him. Maker got blocked for making another pointless thread/post.

@ rich, i hope ziggy likes it lol

DeletedUser

You can't actively post from 2 accounts, one will be blocked permanently and the other might be.

Ampac was making posts while maker was, so it can't be him. Maker got blocked for making another pointless thread/post.

I'm not so sure. I didn't see anything about that in the rules. It's alright to have two different forum accounts. I think it's only against the rules to post with both of them if one is banned since that's ban evading.

@ rich, i hope ziggy likes it lol

I loved it! Where did you find this pic. I'm always on the look out for new EFG haha :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Dorin would likely be hunted down and perma-banned if we tracked his IP adress. I had a friend that said it really isnt that hard to trace IPs if you know what your doing (Idk what im doing :icon_cry:)

I wasn't talking about tracing IPs, though. Tracing IP's doesn't really doing anything.

this isn't actually true it all depends on who gains your IP address or weather its even yours. Phone line users are the most vulnerable.

most hi-speed user in north america are protected by now.

in which IP address even the ones seen by TW are fake given by ISP then routed through there servers to your actual IP address.

i have heard some interesting hacks in china and southeast Asia that were all IP based hacks.

Hacks aren't the only thing you can do with an IP address. I was talking about ddos'ing which no one's really safe from.

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure. I didn't see anything about that in the rules. It's alright to have two different forum accounts. I think it's only against the rules to post with both of them if one is banned since that's ban evading.

Right.

Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If maker is Ampac then i'll eat my keyboard cause I stuck up for Ampac on W35 PnP and I hate maker so :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I found out who maker is!
[...]

DUN DUN DUN!! IT'S AMPAC!
[...]

Sad thing is, it's not Ampac.....but I can understand the reasoning behind the make account and imo it's best to leave it a mysrery.
---------------------------------
With all respect, guyverone, when you open this topic, you open in idea to reveal proof that Maker = Ampac.

Now situation is appear to be changed and you tend to stand back, more probably because:
- or Maker = Ampac, and in this situation you cannot hit your own co-duke of your tribe and actually, because of Prime war, you cannot aford that w20 players, that hate Maker, to go into ingame and to target Ampac(alias Maker)
- or you have not any small idea who was Maker and you bluff when you create this topic in hope to bring more flame about subject = Maker (a subject that already make others 2 topic in past and here is number 3 topic with this subject)

Whatever option (from those 2 that I mention up) you chose to believe, I believe this is call .. a fail.

Btw, Dwarveneree, I wonder if the player who open this thread (in this case guyverone) consider that: it's best to leave it a mysrery the Maker identity isn't the time to close this topic and for number 3 time, this subject about "who is Maker" ?

Because only you can reveal the truth identity of Maker based on his IP.
And you can say to us who really was the player/players from behind Maker account.

Last edited by a moderator: