I can haz a LOL plz?

DeletedUser

The point of the post was to show that you had another target you could have been taking out instead of an ally because rejectme is not even in Ni!

I think sharky was acting on principle... The refugee should of never have been allowed to join Ni! in the first place.

DeletedUser

Well it's exactly a month later and I've finally been nobled out (or so I'm told :icon_surprised:).

The attack plans I got sent were laughable (yea I saw all Ni!'s plans), if I had the inclination I'd probilly definately have been up in villages through this little conflict (noble trains with a 30 second (at least) gap aren't very effective when your over 100 hours away). Though I have to hand it to Ni!, they have some very polite players such as bigghorn who asked me when I'd like to be attacked
[spoil]
bigghorn on 13.08. at 01:26
The Way of the Fist (953|64) K9 -- 9695............bigghorn - claimed Fullmetal99

so i should start attacks on the 17th correct.

SharkyH2O on 14.08. at 02:04
What the hell are you talking about?

You sent this to the wrong player didn't you?

bigghorn on 14.08. at 04:08
disreguard...

SharkyH2O on 14.08. at 23:16
lmao
[/spoil]

How thoughtfull! :lol:

Anyway, someone gimme a ring when one of the big 4 declares on another one (though I won't hold my breath :icon_rolleyes:).

So long kids :icon_wink:

-Sharky

DeletedUser

Heheh, thanks for that little piece of gold right there Sharky, I needed a good laugh today.

Well I already told ya on W39 to keep in touch on skype and I expect it. I'll be the first to let you know if any of the top 4 tribes go to war with each other.

DeletedUser

bigghorn is a nice guy... everyone sends a message to the wrong guy by mistake at least once lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He certainly was nice! Asking me when to attack like that, how courteous! :lol:

And I can say in the time I've played TW (over 3 years) I've never mailed the person I was attacking about my attack plans :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its funnier when you have conversation about someone where you insult them by trying to forward their mail to a friend for a laugh and then hit reply instead of forward! so funny