I Can Haz Propaganda Plox? [Competition]

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

/me thinks this could use far more entires.

moar.jpg

DeletedUser

Politically incorrect as Wukies were winning at the time of the merge, I just decided to land on the side of propaganda rather than a factual account of the event that had occurred.

[spoil]
2586q8z.jpg
[/spoil]

It is in fact a fire breathing pacman.
Before you moan and groan I don't play this world anymore, I've left about a month ago but my account still has a new owner :lol:

Attempting to resize it for the "legal" dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Due to lack of entires I've pushed the submission deadline back a week :p

Come on guys, get involved! :)

DeletedUser

stickyw36kjtl.jpg

I know it sucks big time , but I was bored and I remembered this contest so I made it ;)

DeletedUser

If you guys want to enter you kind of have to reread the rules >.>

If you did you would've known you have to PM me the entires and I will post them all anonymously for voting later :D

DeletedUser

shards. no. i want to look at them! don't deny us the information. i thought this was a democracy!

DeletedUser

You get to look at them when they're posted anonymously after the deadline :D

By me gathering and posting them all myself, it removes the bias in voting, you vote purely on the product, rather than who made it :p

DeletedUser

You get to look at them when they're posted anonymously after the deadline :D

By me gathering and posting them all myself, it removes the bias in voting, you vote purely on the product, rather than who made it :p

took my point and turned it on it's head. good show shards. when do i get to see the beautifucl piccies?

DeletedUser

took my point and turned it on it's head. good show shards. when do i get to see the beautifucl piccies?

I don't think there's going to be many - I personally can't do Microsoft Paint..
emoticon-0107-sweating.gif

DeletedUser

did you quote my wrong post there cele? and sorry shards, i cannot read ultrabold supersize purple font.

DeletedUser

did you quote my wrong post there cele? and sorry shards, i cannot read ultrabold supersize purple font.

Nope, I was directing my post at you, so I just quoted the last time you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.