I conceed

DeletedUser

Well it's been fun but I've spent the past few days trying to make DNY look weak. However I must admit they have made a great achievement. It got to the point where I nearly convinced myself that they where in an inactive world. Using information I knew would be in TWstats for a world that was finshing e.g. World 10 nobling 3 times as many villages per day, world 10 players actually had other active players to noble so of course they would have more nobling. And something like 396 of your last 400 caps were barbs, there was nobody else left to noble.

I could keep going on. Sorry for my shenanigans over the last few days but I enjoyed myself and it was all in good fun.

All other haters where in top tribes of earlier worlds. I wouldn't say Jealous but just a bit gutted their world wasn't first to finish.

As for DNY's lack of OD scores, low villages and points, I cannot explain and neither could they. But the truth is the world was active back in the day it's just that DNY and the other tribe that merged into them later on had made the world inactive by killing so quickly and forcing enemies into quitting before they started attacking.

Well done DNY and I hope other Haters will also say Well done & You have done a great job.

Flame away

DeletedUser

Dude who gives a shit who finished first, it's a game who cares.

DeletedUser

Yeah, caring who is in first is a losing game when you consider the number of players. The odds of getting there are slim.

DeletedUser

You're kidding me, right? You play the game with the goal of finishing first.

You play the game to have fun first and foremost, with the size of the game and the players that play it would become to obsessive to play with the single thought and goal of finishing first at the top end of the game it gets very laborious and would be impossible without premium points or scripts, this game is played with luck, chance, time and skill above all skill, if you don't have the time to dedicate to alarm clock attacks, dodges and counter strikes then forget getting to the top, if you have the time but lack the skill to time precise movements then forget getting to the top, I would say to get to the top and stay at the top you have to have skill and tactics above anything else, if you don't know what I'm talking about then you will never reach the top and stay there, and I'm not talk early in a world, if your on anything under a million and you think that you are going to stay there without skill and tactics then you're kidding yourself.

I know I tease and harass DNY but it's all done in fun, because no matter what you say, they posses great skill and are master tacticians, if they lacked these skills they would not have stayed at the top for.... (god it has to be near 2 years if not more, if I remember correctly) and they would not have won this world, so no matter what I say in jest or anybody else, nothing can ever take that from them, they are Grand Masters at what they do and that being War and ennoblement.

DeletedUser

You say you play this game to have fun?

Players usually see winning as having fun and losing as not having fun. I see this game as a whole as a place to learn things such as thinking outside the box and thinking on your feet. When you get bigger you can sometimes have 20k incomings and you have to guess fakes and nobles because there is not enough time ot label all. Noble trains don't necessarily all come from the same village. 4 nobles from 4 different villages assisted with a full O sometimes come to you and they are very easy to hide amongst 20k fakes.

That's just one example of things happening to me in the last day or so.

As a result of what I've learnt. Finishing first or on top is what most of the fun is. I do enjoy being under attack and moving support about but after a while it's boring and being highly ranked is much more fun.

DeletedUser

You say you play this game to have fun?

Players usually see winning as having fun and losing as not having fun. I see this game as a whole as a place to learn things such as thinking outside the box and thinking on your feet. When you get bigger you can sometimes have 20k incomings and you have to guess fakes and nobles because there is not enough time ot label all. Noble trains don't necessarily all come from the same village. 4 nobles from 4 different villages assisted with a full O sometimes come to you and they are very easy to hide amongst 20k fakes.

That's just one example of things happening to me in the last day or so.

As a result of what I've learnt. Finishing first or on top is what most of the fun is. I do enjoy being under attack and moving support about but after a while it's boring and being highly ranked is much more fun.

Well I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your last point, I find the higher you go the more boring it gets, the fun part for me is dodging attacks sending attacks, and smashing nuke and noble trains, the higher you go the easier it gets to defend yourself and for me it gets boring, I like outwitting players, and planning 10 20 ennoblements with in seconds if not at the same time as each other, when you smash 100k 200k from a player, then timing counter ennoblements that take back taken villages backed with mass support, and watch as noble after noble and nuke after nuke die as players try to take them back off you, timing support so that it gets to a village before the last 1 2 or 3 nobles hit, supporting other players and watching the green reports coming back, showing that your support got there and helped, now that's what I call fun. Not once did I think I'm going to be number one or want to be for that matter, I had my target and got to it and then far exceeded it.

Definitions of the word Game.

–noun 1. an amusement or pastime: children's games.

2. the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.

3. a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

4. a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.

5. the number of points required to win a game.

6. the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.

7. a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.

8. anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.

9. a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.

10. fun; sport of any kind; joke: That's about enough of your games.

11. wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.

12. the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.

13. any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.

14. Informal . a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.

15. Archaic . fighting spirit; pluck.

–adjective 16. pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.

17. having a fighting spirit; plucky.

18. Informal . having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?

–verb (used without object) 19. to play games of chance for stakes; gamble.

–verb (used with object) 20. to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away ).

—Idioms
21. die game, a. to die after a brave struggle.

b. to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.

22. make game of, to make fun of; ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.

23. play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!

24. play the game, Informal . a. to act or play in accordance with the rules.

b. to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.

Definition of the word Fun.

–noun 1. something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.

2. enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.

–verb (used without object), verb (used with object)
3. Informal . joke; kid.

–adjective
4. Informal . of or pertaining to fun, esp. to social fun: a fun thing to do; really a fun person.

5. Informal . whimsical; flamboyant: The fashions this year are definitely on the fun side.

—Idioms

6. for
thinsp.png
/
thinsp.png
infun, as a joke; not seriously; playfully: His insults were only in fun.

7. like fun, Informal . certainly not; of doubtful truth: He told us that he finished the exam in an hour. Like fun he did!

8. make fun of, to make the object of ridicule; deride: The youngsters made fun of their teacher.

So to answer your question, Yes I play/played for fun.

DeletedUser

Fun changes from player to player. But most who play a game would enjoy winning more than losing. I suppose you are right, it is very different with tribalwars. However, in this case at the end of the world I'd rather be in DNY and I wouldn't even need to log in. Everyone spent the last few months just nobling barbs. There was only really 1 player big enough to be considered a threat to any DNY player 1 vs 1 and he was recruited a couple of months ago.

DeletedUser

Fun changes from player to player. But most who play a game would enjoy winning more than losing. I suppose you are right, it is very different with tribalwars. However, in this case at the end of the world I'd rather be in DNY and I wouldn't even need to log in. Everyone spent the last few months just nobling barbs. There was only really 1 player big enough to be considered a threat to any DNY player 1 vs 1 and he was recruited a couple of months ago.

To be honest with you, World 12 died well over a year ago, so many players got bored and deleted I went a few months ago, and boring can not explain how boring it got, brain dead would be a better word to use.

I have a question to ask..... What the heck happend to the premium point system? when did they go up tp £49.99?

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Well this will be my last post directed at you , you cant even read the stats page.
Most of the barb nobling started after 9/8.

The players like myself that sat in the tribe did there share upon entering as it was clean up detail. I lost count of how many villages i took in a months time. It wasnt fun anymore.

Winning isnt always fun as it can be torture waiting to get to the end , as many of the original DNY members thought. They won this world.

There was only really 1 player big enough to be considered a threat to any DNY player 1 vs 1 and he was recruited a couple of months ago.

As for this ? the game is tribal wars not independent wars , DNY always attacked targets by force even if it was only 3 or 4 players due to the size of the accounts they had.

Everytime you post you just make yourself look worse.

DeletedUser

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The more you keep responding to Sean the more he will keep spewing crap about us. Why give someone who could not get into DNY the pleasure of talking down to us and get us all riled up? We know what we accomplished here and how we accomplished it. There is no reason to have to explain yourself over and over to someone that is a worse player than the barb eaters we nobled out.

slinkiestwizard

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The more you keep responding to Sean the more he will keep spewing crap about us. Why give someone who could not get into DNY the pleasure of talking down to us and get us all riled up? We know what we accomplished here and how we accomplished it. There is no reason to have to explain yourself over and over to someone that is a worse player than the barb eaters we nobled out.

sorry Red i was having KOK flashbacks,good point well said. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As for this ? the game is tribal wars not independent wars , DNY always attacked targets by force even if it was only 3 or 4 players due to the size of the accounts they had.

Yuor reply to "There was only really 1 player big enough to be considered a threat to any DNY player 1 vs 1 and he was recruited a couple of months ago."

DNY didn't attack this target. A player about 18 mill I think who had never been in DNY and you guys didn't even attack him you simply recruited him.

Why give someone who could not get into DNY the pleasure of talking down to us and get us all riled up? We know what we accomplished here and how we accomplished it. There is no reason to have to explain yourself over and over to someone that is a worse player than the barb eaters we nobled out.

I believe I quit before DNY began. I was not a barb nobler and I think I was probably higher ranked than most, if not all, DNY players at the time I quit this world. Anyone who was active was given an invite to DNY and that is how you accomplished it. I am not saying this is bad in anyway I still want to congratulate you but the manor in which you won this world was not one I would like to see in future worlds otherwise the game will be going down the drain.

DeletedUser

I believe I quit before DNY began. I was not a barb nobler and I think I was probably higher ranked than most, if not all, DNY players at the time I quit this world. Anyone who was active was given an invite to DNY and that is how you accomplished it. I am not saying this is bad in anyway I still want to congratulate you but the manor in which you won this world was not one I would like to see in future worlds otherwise the game will be going down the drain.

See the lies?

Here is Seans profile http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=132996

"Anyone who was active was given an invite to DNY"......and you guys actually want to respond to this crap? He was begging us to get into DNY. :lol:

Of course we all know he will come back and reply that someone else had his account or he was new back then...blah blah blah. This guy is not worth replying to.

slinkiestwizard

See the lies?

Here is Seans profile http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=132996

"Anyone who was active was given an invite to DNY"......and you guys actually want to respond to this crap? He was begging us to get into DNY. :lol:

Of course we all know he will come back and reply that someone else had his account or he was new back then...blah blah blah. This guy is not worth replying to.

OH MY look at the cute little barb villages , and he took 1 right after someone else took it . Poor village didnt even get to be named.

And from the looks of it the first 3 villages conquered were internal ennoblements,thats as bad as eating barbs if not worse.

what was your ODA ,did you even have any?

Red are you insane he would have been a great addition to any tribe!!

I should have recruited him in BSW!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

See the lies?

I am 100% certain I never begged to join DNY. Below I have pasted my last village capture before I quit. That village was conquered a couple of days before DNY was created in the first 2 or 3 days of DNY's existence I was being internally nobled by my tribe. I believe that is enough proof to show that your dreams of me asking to join your tribe where in fact just a dream =]

OH MY look at the cute little barb villages , and he took 1 right after someone else took it . Poor village didnt even get to be named.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about. All villages get named barbarian village once my account goes grey:

Barbarian village (387|489) K43 9,308 verbal kint [TSMT] sean5500 [A:C] 2008-02-19 - 10:17:07
Barbarian village (387|489) K43 9,308 sean5500 [A:C] verbal kint [TSMT] 2008-02-19 - 01:59:41

I didn't take it right after he did. He took it whilst I was sleeping I recapped it in the morning. Simple as. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I took one small barb.. I don't quite know what went on there because it's not something I would ever do usually. But yes I admit to that and there is evidence on TWstats to prove it. But I only took one barb and with a record like yours you cannot criticize others:

Code:
ZSlinky Sideshow 71~ (198|762) K71	99	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-15 00:04:38
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (193|763) K71	1,095	abiliny [BBs]	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-14 19:44:52
Slinky Sideshow 72 (206|755) K72	91	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-14 16:02:24
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (191|759) K71	389	coolcat2k8	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-14 04:04:59
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (195|757) K71	98	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-13 18:29:41
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (195|756) K71	102	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-06 01:00:10
Slinky Sideshow 72 (204|755) K72	2,178	mat505		SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-05 20:05:28
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (196|755) K71	116	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-04 00:53:21
Slinky Sideshow 72 (203|763) K72	94	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-01 03:35:37
ZSlinky Sideshow~ 71 (196|756) K71	98	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-04-01 01:07:40
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (198|767) K71	5,138	timexim [TUGAS]	SlinkiestWizard [NATO]	2008-03-30 11:23:08
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (198|767) K71	5,050	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	timexim [TUGAS]	2008-03-29 23:03:23
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (198|767) K71	5,050	piotr-pgd	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-29 21:26:34
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (199|763) K71	935	brewers [~:G:~]	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-25 03:07:37
Slinky Sideshow ~72 (200|762) K72	132	Sarjent Steve	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-22 17:08:38
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (198|758) K71	293	flick8 [fick8]	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-21 06:55:20
Slinky Sideshow 72 (201|755) K72	103	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-20 04:48:54
Slinky Sideshow 72. (203|755) K72	343	war-ol		SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-16 22:03:43
ZSlinky Sideshow 71 (197|756) K71	746	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-14 13:22:16
Slinky Sideshow 72 (203|760) K72	96	Ryxing		SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-03-01 05:39:28
Slinky Sideshow 72 (201|760) K72	127	CoPa3		SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-02-27 03:49:53
Slinky Sideshow ~72 (202|758) K72	106	Abandoned	SlinkiestWizard [~SoS~]	2008-02-24 06:37:30

At least I only nobled one barb.

DeletedUser

I've played several worlds and I can honestly say I never played in a tribe so agressive and well-coordinated as DNY at it's peek.
I believe it had a member base that up till now has been unmatched in tribal wars history.
If I could convince like 5 of them to join my tribe in world 50 I'm 100% certain we win that world as well.

And I dare say that would apply to any world.
Most recent worlds: world 50: tribe with DNY members brought down the #1 tribe.
World 51: tribe with DNY members brought down the #1 tribe.

Anyone spotting a tendency here?

slinkiestwizard

I don't believe you know what you're talking about. All villages get named barbarian village once my account goes grey:

Barbarian village (387|489) K43 9,308 verbal kint [TSMT] sean5500 [A:C] 2008-02-19 - 10:17:07
Barbarian village (387|489) K43 9,308 sean5500 [A:C] verbal kint [TSMT] 2008-02-19 - 01:59:41

I didn't take it right after he did. He took it whilst I was sleeping I recapped it in the morning. Simple as. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I took one small barb.. I don't quite know what went on there because it's not something I would ever do usually. But yes I admit to that and there is evidence on TWstats to prove it. But I only took one barb and with a record like yours you cannot criticize others:

actually it was 1 small barbs and an 800 point farmi dont see a recap listed. I also see your 3 internal enoblements.

Dont point fingers at the start up on my account i took it over here.

ZSlinky~ (127|759) K71 2,308 COLORSTAR [F.A.R] SlinkiestWizard [NATO] 2008-06-22 01:42:42