I conceed

DeletedUser

No, it is not even close. At least when you guys argued you brought facts in to back up your arguements. All this guy does is take a couple of stats and state the same claim over and over without addressing how or why we got to that point. I am tired of hearing him say your ODD was lower than XYZ tribe so that must mean the world is inactive. So I guess the better tribes and tw players are the ones that scream for support and get their villages stacked when they come under attack. The top ODD players on this world were always our enemy because when we hit them we hit them hard. I remember it took us a long time to pass Oots in ODD after we defeated them. Even though we won that war Oots must have been the better tribe since they filled their villages up with support from inactives and other tribes. :lol:

Did I once say stocking was better than sniping? I don't think so. But if you were under real heavy attack where it is pretty much impossible to snipe, each noble assisted with a full offensive, 10 nukes hitting within 500ms of the last noble and supporting coming straight after the last noble you would be getting ODD or losing villages. I don't think DNY would ever have had to worry about that.

I am bringing stats and facts to this argument, there are about 5 or 6 other players arguing back and I haven't seen stats or facts coming from them. Just the same thing something along the lines of, we mass-nuked the enemy to make them quit rather than nobling them. I am then asking why your ODA was so low and I'm getting no response to that question. If your tactic is to mass-nuke the enemy and other tribes in other worlds have the tactic of nobling them, then why is their ODA much higher than yours?

DeletedUser

Sean, we have answered your questions over and over but you fail to read them so what is the point? We know what we accomplished here and how we accomplished it. We have done something no other tribe in the history of tribalwars has ever done. The jealousy is expected and we know there are going to be haters. There are 11 other worlds older than ours so there will be others that will come here like you have done to try and discredit what we accomplished here so they can feel better about themselves. If people come here to ask legit questions we will entertain them but to those that just flame we do not have time for it.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did I once say stocking was better than sniping? I don't think so. But if you were under real heavy attack where it is pretty much impossible to snipe, each noble assisted with a full offensive, 10 nukes hitting within 500ms of the last noble and supporting coming straight after the last noble you would be getting ODD or losing villages. I don't think DNY would ever have had to worry about that.

This sort of situation is simple. You prenoble your village, player over nobles himself massively and nukes his own nukes, and then you'd arrange to have nukes to arrive right after the enemies defense has arrived, so you destroy the opponents troops en masse in a wall less village. Even better to time nukes to arrive between each support for maximum damage. Then simply noble it back later. Your opponents losses are massive compared to yours. And yes many of us had to worry about such things. OFC the CTRL/DNS response would be to stack it sky high, gaining pointless ODD, but that's a waste of time and troops, when the losses you could inflict with the method above are far higher. Rather then be jealous, you can learn from us, the pros of tw.net.:icon_cool:

We defeated our world months ago, but you're comparing w12 to worlds where a battle of pointless attrition has being going on for years. If we sucked like CTRL and DNS do, then we would also have high ODDs, because it'd show we couldn't destroy our enemies effectively and quickly - just like how it is for these tribes.
We don't need to prove facts, as we know our worlds - being DNY members etc - and all the stats are in this forum and on twstats. You don't. If you want to know about the world, read the damn forums, rather than making baseless assumptions.

DeletedUser

This sort of situation is simple. You prenoble your village, player over nobles himself massively and nukes his own nukes, and then you'd arrange to have nukes to arrive right after the enemies defense has arrived, so you destroy the opponents troops en masse in a wall less village. Even better to time nukes to arrive between each support for maximum damage. Then simply noble it back later. Your opponents losses are massive compared to yours. And yes many of us had to worry about such things. OFC the CTRL/DNS response would be to stack it sky high, gaining pointless ODD, but that's a waste of time and troops, when the losses you could inflict with the method above are far higher. Rather then be jealous, you can learn from us, the pros of tw.net.:icon_cool:

Well if you did that and your ODA is so low (which it is especially for a tribe who claims to mass-nuke enemies) then it shows you still didn't get attacked as much as tribe on other worlds do.

We defeated our world months ago, but you're comparing w12 to worlds where a battle of pointless attrition has being going on for years. If we sucked like CTRL and DNS do, then we would also have high ODDs, because it'd show we couldn't destroy our enemies effectively and quickly - just like how it is for these tribes.
We don't need to prove facts, as we know our worlds - being DNY members etc - and all the stats are in this forum and on twstats.

It's not that tribes couldn't defeat their enemies effectively and quickly. It was that it was physically impossible there is a maximum to how good you can be at tribalwars and even if you had a tribe of 50 players that good in world 10 the competition was too good to just defeat the world that effectively and quickly whereas world 12 plenty of DNY players aren't very skilled at all but they are still around at the end of the world.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well if you did that and your ODA is so low (which it is especially for a tribe who claims to mass-nuke enemies) then it shows you still didn't get attacked as much as tribe on other worlds do.

It's not that tribes couldn't defeat their enemies effectively and quickly. It was that it was physically impossible there is a maximum to how good you can be at tribalwars and even if you had a tribe of 50 players that good in world 10 the competition was too good to just defeat the world that effectively and quickly whereas world 12 plenty of DNY players aren't very skilled at all but they are still around at the end of the world.

LOL what? You say my ODA is low, yet the reasoning for that is that I didn't get attacked much? I did the attacking, which is why the difference between my ODD & ODA is so large. Bad players really need to realize high ODA vs low ODD is good. Think of it as a K/D ratio. The fact that tribes allow their opponents to retaliate is a weakness.

And actually, my ODA is statisticaly high. I haven't gained ODA in months, perhaps check when I even last nobled something? When I played actively my ODA ranked in the top of the world, even when I wasn't in DNY - I was one of most the aggressive players in my area, ruled a tribe with an iron fist with a zero tolerance policy and that helped make me a candidate for DNY. What you don't realize is that this world has been pretty much inactive since 2009, yet you're comparing our stats to worlds which are still active to this day because they can't finish the worlds out due to lack of skill. Of course someone who has been continously nuking a wall of D will have higher ODA...does that mean they're better? No, as they've made little progress in the goal - to win the world.

And even then our ODA is comparable to other top tribes...they're only just catching up with us. And it is possible, DNY did it, as you can see. We were skilled, you're just making idiotic assumptions again, silly troll. I've played other worlds in my time, and I've destroyed all my opponents with ease - and that was just by myself - combined, DNY was unbeatable - and we've shown it numerous times when groups of DNY players have gone to other worlds and decimated the opposition.

DeletedUser

Bad players really need to realize high ODA vs low ODD is good. Think of it as a K/D ratio. The fact that tribes allow their opponents to retaliate is a weakness.

I'm not a bad player I know how the game is played and ODD depends weather or not you are attacked. It's nothing like a K/D ratio. I would much rather have 50 mill ODA 5 mill ODD than 20 mill ODA and 1 mill ODD. In other worlds there is more than one big tribe so you cannot help but get retaliated against over there. World 12 (from the outside) looked different. You had one or two semi-active tribes that didn't take long to beat through a small amount of nobling because they gave up and alot just joined your tribe.

And actually, my ODA is statisticaly high. I haven't gained ODA in months, perhaps check when I even last nobled something? When I played actively my ODA ranked in the top of the world, even when I wasn't in DNY - I was one of most the aggressive players in my area, ruled a tribe with an iron fist with a zero tolerance policy and that helped make me a candidate for DNY. What you don't realize is that this world has been pretty much inactive since 2009, yet you're comparing our stats to worlds which are still active to this day because they can't finish the worlds out due to lack of skill. Of course someone who has been continously nuking a wall of D will have higher ODA...does that mean they're better? No, as they've made little progress in the goal - to win the world.

I believe my argument all along has been that DNY won an inactive world by recruiting all active players into one familly and eventually merging the familly into the original tribe (DNY). Also 25 mill ODA isn't all too impressive (I certainly wouldn't brag over the forums about it). In comparison to world 10 which is the same speed. If I was in your world in DNY with my world 10 account I would be ranked third ODA and 27th in points. The main reson for this is because when I play in world 10 I have active opponents who defend their accounts and attack back. I hear your argument about ODD and how you would rather snipe trains. That is a great skill but is near impossible with 20k+ incomings to find out which are nobles and which aren't. Personally my ODD score is more than treble your top member for ODD and around 6 times as big as your second member for ODD (through your argument about sniping I see this is irrelevant). If I have ever had few enough incomings to just snipe nobles and be able to label all attacks then I would. It doesn't seem to me DNY have ever been faced with mass-incomings like that, everytime I mention about ODD you all say sniping. Of course everyone tries this when you have 3k or less incomings.. that's relatively easy to label all attacks.

And even then our ODA is comparable to other top tribes...they're only just catching up with us. And it is possible, DNY did it, as you can see. We were skilled, you're just making idiotic assumptions again, silly troll. I've played other worlds in my time, and I've destroyed all my opponents with ease - and that was just by myself - combined, DNY was unbeatable - and we've shown it numerous times when groups of DNY players have gone to other worlds and decimated the opposition.

World 12 was a ridiculously inactive world, combined with a faster speed than most worlds and a tribe that will invite anyone who is active this was bound to finish early from when DNY opened recruitment. Even with a 100 member limit you needed another tribe to hold all your members.

DeletedUser

'I believe my argument all along has been that DNY won an inactive world by recruiting all active players into one familly and eventually merging the familly into the original tribe (DNY). Also 25 mill ODA isn't all too impressive (I certainly wouldn't brag over the forums about it). In comparison to world 10 which is the same speed. If I was in your world in DNY with my world 10 account I would be ranked third ODA and 27th in points. The main reson for this is because when I play in world 10 I have active opponents who defend their accounts and attack back. I hear your argument about ODD and how you would rather snipe trains. That is a great skill but is near impossible with 20k+ incomings to find out which are nobles and which aren't. Personally my ODD score is more than treble your top member for ODD and around 6 times as big as your second member for ODD (through your argument about sniping I see this is irrelevant). If I have ever had few enough incomings to just snipe nobles and be able to label all attacks then I would. It doesn't seem to me DNY have ever been faced with mass-incomings like that, everytime I mention about ODD you all say sniping. Of course everyone tries this when you have 3k or less incomings.. that's relatively easy to label all attacks.'

I know im feeding the troll but i just had a look on twstats and no one fitting your description exists. There is no one who would be 27th in points who has over 3 times the ODD of the top player in DNY. However if this is all true then you proberly were rimmed which would explain your high ODD, if your tribe supportted you

DeletedUser

If I was in your world in DNY with my world 10 account I would be ranked third ODA and 27th in points.
Personally my ODD score is more than treble your top member for ODD and around 6 times as big as your second member for ODD.

ok, world 10 account, would be 27th in your tribe that means between 14,564,642 and 15,116,348 points.

Your top guys ODD score is 53,078,867 (trebled to about 159 mill) "more than treble"

Not too difficult to work out. I have not been rimmed. I still exist. Should take you 2 mins tops on TWstats.

DeletedUser

If I was in your world in DNY with my world 10 account I would be ranked third ODA and 27th in points.
Personally my ODD score is more than treble your top member for ODD and around 6 times as big as your second member for ODD.

ok, world 10 account, would be 27th in your tribe that means between 14,564,642 and 15,116,348 points.

Your top guys ODD score is 53,078,867 (trebled to about 159 mill) "more than treble"

Not too difficult to work out. I have not been rimmed. I still exist. Should take you 2 mins tops on TWstats.
Comparing ODD or ODA is useless. It is like counting bullets fired in a Blitzkrieg opposed to those in a stalemate war in fought in the trenches for months. Besides that, many top players with massive OD have left this game months ago.

You are proud of your trench war continuing for years, not sure why, and DNY is proud of its results from their many Blitzkriegs, giving us the win.

A nuke is rebuild in about a week. If you send it blind each time is rebuild, without much result, and your enemy does the same, you both get nice OD scores, but who cares? That is just like looking at point of a player, means nothing if they noble barbs and max out their villages... It is not the result a tribe or player should be playing for, is it?

Hang on... I'm enjoying this.

This is just as much fun as watching myself and Blonde going head to head.

Sean... please continue.

Noooooooo, just like that, I have been replaced... Think of our beautifull history Brad... :icon_sad:

Thanks a lot Sean! Why can't you just do as this topic suggests? (No Brad, this is not a refference to our history :icon_wink:)Give a compliment and leave it at that. You are never going to win, as DNY just deserved all of it and as I see here form TWStats and what Red remembers about you begging to get in a tribe, before being rimmed, your arguements can hardly be taken serious.

But than again, you are most amusing in your pathetic attempts, so keep it up and entertain us some more! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Comparing ODD or ODA is useless. It is like counting bullets fired in a Blitzkrieg opposed to those in a stalemate war in fought in the trenches for months. Besides that, many top players with massive OD have left this game months ago.

You are proud of your trench war continuing for years, not sure why, and DNY is proud of its results from their many Blitzkriegs, giving us the win.

Comparing ODD or ODA is nothing like bullets fired. It's bullets hit that killed your enemies. Think of it this way: DNY claim they make enemies give up by nuking them. The blitz tacitc is used on every world and there are players that have every single village cleared and catted down and they don't quit in other worlds. But in world 12 the world was so inactive that they quit before the attacks were sent at them in most cases. DNY may be skilled but they haven't shown it by winning this world. They can only kill what is put infront of them but DNY wasted so much of their alleged skill by recruiting enemies rather than nobling them. There weren't too many players they fully rimmed. Anyone can mass-nuke the enemy (blitz) as I said before it is done on every world. The difference here is that DNY recruited the players that rebuilt or recruited before the blitz if they were active.

I don't think anyone would complain if they recruited maybe a few enemies but to need a second tribe to fit everyone in shows they were recruiting too many. A group of 10 players on world 10 blitzed 3 top 10 players (2 in the top 5) and nobled around 9 mill off one player in the space of a month. There is no trench warefare it's just that both sides of the war are active and using the best tacitcs in TW. Alot of the players here have only played world 12 till the late stages (and not played any other world till the late stages) and presume that there is always one active tribe and the rest are inactive. It's not like that in other worlds and I think many of these newer worlds will end up like world 12. Too much recruitment. If your tribe is being beaten I have always believed in fighting till the last village however, too many tribes these days will just merge away into another tribe if they begin to lose and too many players are willing to leave and join their enemies to save their own arses.

A nuke is rebuild in about a week. If you send it blind each time is rebuild, without much result, and your enemy does the same, you both get nice OD scores, but who cares? That is just like looking at point of a player, means nothing if they noble barbs and max out their villages... It is not the result a tribe or player should be playing for, is it?

Nobody does that. If you read the post you were replying to I explained what ODA was showing in this case and I wasn't comparing it. If you are to beat your enemy by playing tribalwars and your enemy is active and skilled you will get high ODA.

Thanks a lot Sean! Why can't you just do as this topic suggests? Give a compliment and leave it at that. You are never going to win, as DNY just deserved all of it and as I see here form TWStats and what Red remembers about you begging to get in a tribe, before being rimmed, your arguements can hardly be taken serious.

Well that's what I posted this topic for. I have congratulated DNY about 5 times but I have seen their cocky attitude towards others that don't know much about the end of the world and had to say how inactive the world was and how those players who were active enemies were recruited by DNY straight away.

So you opened TWstats and viewed my profile and you came to the conclusion I begged to get in DNY and I got rimmed.

Ok firstly I got internally nobled by my own tribe when I quit the game and gifted villages. I got internally nobled 3 days after DNY was created. Think about it, Would I be begging to get into a tribe that was a couple of days old. I had a new owner for my account before I got internally nobled. My account got given back to me and I set a sitter to have it internally nobled. I don't remember exact details but I'm guessing I probably set that sitter before DNY was created. So I don't think a sitter with the job of gifting my villages to the tribe would log onto my account and beg to join DNY.

I quit around the beginning of February, had a new player for 2 weeks who then e-mailed me saying he is quitting TW altogether so I logged in once to to set a sitter to gift my villages. I think we came to the conclusion a while back that Red was in fact lieing/joking about me begging to get into DNY. I don't want to acuse him as a liar but it didn't even look like he was joking to me.

DeletedUser21386

Congrats on DNY for being the first tribe in .net to win the world.

I dont undersntad what you are bickerign about tho...Go win your own world or something with the "rules" you belive tribalwars should be won

DeletedUser

Congrats on DNY for being the first tribe in .net to win the world.

I dont undersntad what you are bickerign about tho...Go win your own world or something with the "rules" you belive tribalwars should be won

I guess you don't know whats going on here. Nobody said anyone was breaking any rules. I wont dignify this with a full response.

DeletedUser

Your spamming our forums. that's against the rules. Now Bug off, we are tired of seeing the same posts over and over.

DeletedUser

Your spamming our forums. that's against the rules. Now Bug off, we are tired of seeing the same posts over and over.

Agreed. Seriously sean, nobody appreciates your presence here. You're spamming...

DeletedUser

You're spamming...

Wow suko complaining about spamming :icon_eek: ...it must be the end of the world :lol:

@Sean you arguments are starting to become tedious now, you have said the same thing from the start, your arguments and opinions have been refuted numerous times and you have come back around in a circle and started again.

DeletedUser21386

I guess you don't know whats going on here. Nobody said anyone was breaking any rules. I wont dignify this with a full response.

-sigh-

i meant go win your tw world with the rules you want to win it by.

DeletedUser

-sigh-

i meant go win your tw world with the rules you want to win it by.

Well you should have just said that. I think everyone in the old worlds is trying to win the game by playing TW how it should be played. Which makes me proud to say I have taken part there. Mass-recruitment and tribalhugs is frowned upon over there.

Agreed. Seriously sean, nobody appreciates your presence here. You're spamming...

I am not spamming, I think Suko is like the guy who stands to the left of the main guy and just repeats everything he says in an argument always repeating the same thing someone else has just said.

My arguments are indeed not spam they are fact and DNY are getting really agitated as they do not have any real reply for them.

DeletedUser

Ok i did mess up on finding you, i used the top ODD of W12 not DNY. Also your account can only be L3gollas, so on that account over half of your nobles are barbs, and a lot of internals aswell. Also maybe the reason your ODD is so high is that you have just been attacked a lot and had your villages taken.

Not really going to put my points foward again as you dont read them but i will say this topic was called 'I conceed' which you then turned back into your first topic

DeletedUser

Ok i did mess up on finding you, i used the top ODD of W12 not DNY. Also your account can only be L3gollas, so on that account over half of your nobles are barbs, and a lot of internals aswell. Also maybe the reason your ODD is so high is that you have just been attacked a lot and had your villages taken.

Not really going to put my points foward again as you dont read them but i will say this topic was called 'I conceed' which you then turned back into your first topic

I've only been playing that account for a month. or so. In that time I've taken around 40 enemy villages and lost 5 or 6. I have gained about 2-3 mill ODA just through a few attacks I have yet to blitz anyone over there and most my caps have in fact been enemies.