I conceed

DeletedUser

I am not spamming, I think Suko is like the guy who stands to the left of the main guy and just repeats everything he says in an argument always repeating the same thing someone else has just said.

I am glad you're consistent. You have no idea about w12 and when I read that you obviously don't have a clue about me. So you're just a total moron, not only when it comes to w12. Good to know ^^

DeletedUser

I think Suko is like the guy who stands to the left of the main guy and just repeats everything he says in an argument always repeating the same thing someone else has just said.

I think Suko islike the guy who stands next to a sheep or behind the sheep, but nevermind that :icon_razz:

Seriously Sean, you sound like you have broken record syndrome, not sure why you came here or what do you want, but trying to discredit what DNY achieved is silly.

All of your "facts" about DNY were wrong and proven so in 3 different threads, if you repeat the same false thing over and over and over again until everyone leaves the room it doesn't mean you were right, it means you were the most annoying.

DNY killed all other tribes in this world and won.

Quote from tribalwars newsletter -

,,Tribal Wars has been launched in over thirty different countries and more than 450 open worlds but to date DNY has been the first tribe globally to win a world by eliminating all opposition. This is a massive achievement for DNY and tribalwars.net so if you see any DNY players on other worlds be sure to congratulate them on making Tribal Wars history!"

There's nothing left to add here.

Who might be second ?

slinkiestwizard

There's nothing left to add here.

Who might be second ?

Ill second it , but what difference does it make ? Its like talking to a wall anyway.

DeletedUser

I was in a tribe that DNY ripped apart. I was also in DNY for a brief moment in time.

Love 'em or hate 'em, DNY was not only highly organized with self disciplined players, had supreme leadership, they had a hell of a time while playing. There were a few jerks, just like in every tribe, but overall they were a great bunch who earned (without a doubt) the achievement they accomplished. Anyone who doubts it, or questions it, is a putz.

Congrats DNY. You earned it. Ignore the haters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in a tribe that DNY ripped apart. I was also in DNY for a brief moment in time.

Love 'em or hate 'em, DNY was not only highly organized with self disciplined players, had supreme leadership, they had a hell of a time while playing. There were a few jerks, just like in every tribe, but overall they were a great bunch who earned (without a doubt) the achievement they accomplished. Anyone who doubts it, or questions it, is a putz.

Congrats DNY. You earned it. Ignore the haters.

Who you calling a jerk!!!

:D *waves at aradiaa*

DeletedUser

I'm going to leave my argument, but when you see an earlier world than world 12 finishing up just compare the stats. The tribe that wins will have less players, higher OD ranks and more points. Due to their being more activity, less barbs.

Maybe the way DNY won the world is better for those playing but from the outside it looks like you just couldn't care any more so everyone joined the same tribe.

DeletedUser

If I was wrong I would have been successfully corrected and admitted it. As it is too much of this is opinions that I can only show facts to back up my opinions instead of other players just leaving their opinions without facts to back them up.

DeletedUser

If I was wrong I would have been successfully corrected and admitted it. As it is too much of this is opinions that I can only show facts to back up my opinions instead of other players just leaving their opinions without facts to back them up.

wow you're in a up side down world?

Seeing as you're the one giving your opinion without facts instead of us ^^

Now shoo, you were leaving you said.

DeletedUser

I am leaving, if you cared to read what I wrote I often used facts and I don't remember seeing any of you guys using relevant facts.

slinkiestwizard

I am leaving, if you cared to read what I wrote I often used facts and I don't remember seeing any of you guys using relevant facts.

Problem is your facts are written on used toilet paper:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The bolded part is a lie as we explained to you over and over how we won this world and the tactics we used. These are not "opinions" but are facts as we played this world and know exactly what happened and how it happened. If that is not good enough for you then you do need to leave this arguement as you will lose.

It does not matter what YOU think, we made TW history here and nobody can take that away from us. Go get yourself a tribe and fight all the way to the end without recruiting anybody. Once you accomplish this then come back and tell me how the "real way to play tribalwars".

DeletedUser

Aradiaa, you were so nice to us until we declared on FEMA. :icon_sad:

Untrue Ray, I am rarely nice. I never spoke for FEMA, I didn't have the authority to do so, wish I had of. When I bailed on FEMA and joined DNY I found the tribe to be a great bunch which was something I had not really anticipated. I am sure you can appreciate that as part of FEMA I did not often see DNY's good side. I did get a chance to see it though and I am glad I did.

Who am I calling a jerk? No one I didn't already tell personally. Certainly not you Cracker. *waves back*

Smooches to you Slinky. You rock.

DeletedUser

Who am I calling a jerk? No one I didn't already tell personally. Certainly not you Cracker. *waves back*

Playfully I was hoping you were, because when i saw your post i remember our jousting on the forum and it was always good fun. I remember getting an infraction or two because i used the word "pms" although i am still unsure why that is infractable.

Hope you are doing well, and glad to see you around on the forums again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now Aradiaa anyone that knows you ,knows your a honey stop pretending to be rough :icon_wink:

You are blowing my cover hun! Good to see you are still around!

Playfully I was hoping you were, because when i saw your post i remember our jousting on the forum and it was always good fun. I remember getting an infraction or two because i used the word "pms" although i am still unsure why that is infractable.

Hope you are doing well, and glad to see you around on the forums again. :icon_wink:

I loved bickering with you! I remember all the infractions too and was just as baffled over the "pms" issue. I guess the mod was suffering from it that day? :icon_twisted:

The horniest player on W51? That is hard to imagine. I can't believe you still have a taste for the game! DNY ruined me! (No one liner replies needed thank you very much!).

I miss our arguing hun. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^things you could do with that comment. XD

I remember when you first posted on w12 forums, hardly a village to your name, and then suddenly a FEMA squad leader. I always thought it'd be interesting to fight you, shame that. In fact, I think I wanted to noble alot of the forum personalities - the ones that talked were always the most interesting to fight.