I conceed

slinkiestwizard

Aradiaa

DNY ruined me! (No one liner replies needed thank you very much!).

Theres so much i could do with that line, glad to see you around!

DeletedUser

I was never anything but FEMA once I worked my arse off to join. Damn Scotlandbound made me jump through so many hoops to get in and I was so happy when I got that invite! I wished I had of known what the future held, I would have deleted!

I never wanted to be a Squad Leader as I was always a much better soldier than a leader. What I liked most about DNY is that there were repercussions for not following orders and it was never that way in FEMA and it pissed me off to no end.

You wanted to fight me Ray? Why didn't you? No one ever hit my account in a major way which was a god send as I was always busy sitting a bzillion others that were getting hit. I always felt it was a bit of kindness from DNY as they often seemed to feel bad that I was a main sitter. lol

I agree it is much more fun to hit someone who chats in the forum. It kind of puts a face on them. A lot more effective to hit someone in the face! :)

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mainly due to being on the frontline in the north, I had my own problems. It didn't make much sense to noble from K14 to the far west of FEMA, when I had FEMA right on my door step. Also I mainly commited to carpet bombing Scotlandbound for days on end. He was my main nuke target - he was the logical choice to keep occupied. Was fun XD

DeletedUser

I can't believe you still have a taste for the game!
I miss our arguing hun. I hope all is well with you and yours.

I dont really play for the game anymore, i play for the friends and the social aspect. I have such a great laugh everyday in the skype chats that it would be rather empty if they were not there . I still play to win of course, but like i said the thing that keeps me here are the people i have been playing with for years, needless to say an occasional break is definately needed.

And yes, Purple Rhino is most defiantely the horniest player of w51 :icon_twisted:

I think I wanted to noble alot of the forum personalities - the ones that talked were always the most interesting to fight.

I felt the same, especially everytime i saw one of your posts. *growls at ray* (in a non sexual -non infractable way)

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I felt the same, especially everytime i saw one of your posts. *growls at ray* (in a non sexual -non infractable way)

Haha, the reason I was so provocative on the forums was to make people attack me out of spite: more action for me. However, alot of the time it simply backfired, and people were too scared of me. :C

DeletedUser

Haha, the reason I was so provocative on the forums was to make people attack me out of spite: more action for me. However, alot of the time it simply backfired, and people were too scared of me. :C

I tried the same :p Since at one point I was a huge turtle XD

Didn't get attacked ever though :O

Once I did get an attack from like 150 hours away, a noble train from some 50k guy or something. And I totally forgot about it because I was like.. aah too far.. plenty of time.. And then he did noble my village lol because i forgot :p

I got my action from sitting lots of people... Since nobody granted me any :O

slinkiestwizard

I tried the same :p Since at one point I was a huge turtle XD

Didn't get attacked ever though :O

Once I did get an attack from like 150 hours away, a noble train from some 50k guy or something. And I totally forgot about it because I was like.. aah too far.. plenty of time.. And then he did noble my village lol because i forgot :p

I got my action from sitting lots of people... Since nobody granted me any :O

LOLZ well you were the leader of the slaves , would you have expected to be attacked?

DeletedUser

LOLZ well you were the leader of the slaves , would you have expected to be attacked?

I wanted to lol..

I liked defending, which is why I was sitting a lot of people when I had time :p

And you can't say I didn't try provoking people :p

slinkiestwizard

I wanted to lol..

I liked defending, which is why I was sitting a lot of people when I had time :p

And you can't say I didn't try provoking people :p

Oh you did but nobody ever attacks the master even you should no that. Even DNY (from what i heard )didnt want to attack me but i was 1 of the more active members at the time. Im so glad they didnt get the chance to break my back even if it was a 1/2 hearted attempt for only like 7 weeks straight Again i thank DNY for the incomings it made me semi respectable.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

slinky, may i say you that you have saved your a$$ for 1 week?
me, pirot, noshy and some other players of south crew we were preparing an op when Rednecks decided to invite you :D
i still have somewhere on my pc the list of your villages grouped, the fake script and nuke script for each group...

slinkiestwizard

sham im pretty positive if you had the chance it would have been a great war :lol:. One thing i learned very well was the art of defense in w 12. My biggest regret was i had all those reports of the in comings from DNY saved in folders ,wish i could have saved them to a hard drive .Was a great learning tool.

I think i would have been up for it , i think i can pat myself on the back and say i did pretty well the first go around :icon_wink:.Do i regret the fact it didnt happen? Nope means i got to sleep a little bit more at the time.

DeletedUser

yes bro, i know that the op wouldn't be easy, i didnt want a forever war with you so i tried to keep the dkr crew up for the op.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That south group would have eaten Slinky up in short time. You can only do so much on your own for so long. The group down there were large, well organized, and well skilled. They had taken out larger accounts in short time frames before. I'd guess roughly a month for you slink. Sorry, I like you and i know your good, but Sham's group was top notch.

DeletedUser

Ty beavis, but it was not "my" group, we were all skilled players that decided to go out from bsw family because we were too much aggressive on enemies while all the east side of bsw was doing like nothing.
slink know well one of dkr leaders, dalesmckey, and he know that he is a skilled player, we have learned a lot from him, also if in the end we have warred each other

slinkiestwizard

That south group would have eaten Slinky up in short time. You can only do so much on your own for so long. The group down there were large, well organized, and well skilled. They had taken out larger accounts in short time frames before. I'd guess roughly a month for you slink. Sorry, I like you and i know your good, but Sham's group was top notch.

Beavis I would bet they would have , i probably would have thrown in the towel after 2 weeks. At that point there was nothing worth fighting for anyway, i couldnt get the turtlers in the tribe to do anything and the good players in BSW had quit . I kind of think they thought DNY was going to leave them alone LOL.

OD Defense Rank:16. (23,578,156 score)Ill just put that out there, it was real fun and 23 million was DNY

Sham im not going to rehash the saga its old news. Why do you think i finally walked from BSW the tribe i loved? They had no heart and when the active solid members quit at the end ,i had no need to be there.I figured my revenge was just to be in DNY and attack there villages.

LOL sham , you should look at who my co player is going to be in 53.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah, southern politics. Unfortunately I know little of how things went down there, except for the creation of that puppet tribe, DIVINE, who's creation wreaked havoc upon the players of the south - I knew what it actually was as I made the CoA. ;D Never really got a great foot hold there, mainly due to my interest in TW seriously slipping and my K66 operation falling short due to lack of attention.

DeletedUser

yes slink, i know who will be your co-player :D
and it will be a pleasure play again with him.

@ray i can say you the DIVINE tribe creation accelerated the fall of the status quo in the south.
i remember there was the bsw vs fema war and we 15-20 players did more damage to bsw then the whole fema family.

i'd like to see again in the forum that spammer named sam de gangsta, he was a great player and the interlocutor of DIVINE with DNY (mostly mattiematt and faaaaark).
i know that if we'd failed to attack fast and hard bsw, we'd never be in DNY and probably we'd be targeted by them.

ps to avoid silly post, we never had support from DNY when we were in DIVINE (probably only sam received some because he was bsw first target and he had personal allies in dny).
we worked to show you we were eligible to enter in the ELITE DINASTY :D