CBK, watch out, hes coming for you next. Then you Flipman, then pwman, then anyone else from Dust/Sunny
Whats the real point gammy? I hope this was meant to be a joke and everything. Because you shouldnt be fighting eachother, you should be fighting the enemy. And since you made this public, C2 are going to sit back, relax, and then get the nukes and nobles out to noble you whilst your all tied up with ende. Its also going to make ALOT of support be pulled from the SF front lines. All of endes, and probably all of yours. I dont think that you think before you act.
1) I have zero issues with anyone you listed. Unless they attacked me for some reason, they have nothing to worry about. I don't attack tribemates or former tribemates for no reason. If they do me no wrong, I wont do them any wrong. Ask Runen if you don't believe me. He was in Dust when I was asked to attack him, but refused.
2) This wont change anything, I believe, with the current world standings. Ende isn't doing anything to C² and neither am I. I have quite a few support troops still occupying SF vills up front, as Im sure he still has some Support in CBK's vills :lol:. My support is staying, why can't his?
3) I asked C² beforehand if they would allow me to redirect the support I had in my K76 vills. They told me yes. I have no reason to not believe them. Asking and being up front in this game goes a long ways, maybe you should try doing that someday.
4) The real point is just for fun. I don't plan on fighting him forever...Im sure we can arrange a stopping point. Then, you never know. I may wish to fight someone else! I think player vs player fights would be fun for this world, plight did it. I bet some of them had a blast. Who knows. He may even kick my butt...did you ever think of that?
5) Ende has made zero attempts to move forward and fight C² and every attempt to address his loathing for former =HRV= and any members henceforth. How you can say he is fighting the enemy is beyond me. He is supposedly an ally to SF and yet refuses to support any former =HRV= player. Plain and simple that is unacceptable to me.
6) picking images from google, to convey the message I was trying to convey, was taking too long so I had to settle for the braveheart pics.