I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser

Have you seen the sitter status alex? Cos SF doesn't have nearly as many inactives as a lot of people think.

DeletedUser78416

nonsense as usual

I'm flipping the bird at SF?

I am supporting more players in SF than you are right now.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and some of them are former =HRV= :icon_surprised:

And some former Sunny :icon_surprised:

And some former ~LS~ :icon_surprised:

:lol::lol::lol:

careful Ende, you'll soon take over the reigns as the player who pwns themselves the most if you keep these types of posts up. :lol:

Alex-whiner-hol:

1)I can't contradict myself with a single statement, with a future that hasn't happened yet, maybe Ende has learned the def. by now, go ask your daddy for it.

2) I have plenty of faith in both tribes, but like the old saying goes: It's nice to dream, but we all must face reality. I'll be back to fighting them eventually, if I can find the passion to keep playing this game.

3) right, because one single player will make or break the difference of C² winning or losing this world. How many villages have you lost on Steve's account so far? lol! Maybe if you would pick up your own slack and not ruin an account like everyone knows you would, you wouldn't be crying all the time. But I know, I know...those vills were isolated...all 50 of them! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58923

Will be interesting to watch. Not really dealt with either of you since I have an incredibly limited knowledge of the southern happenings/history/whatnot, but nonetheless an interesting development which could cause lots of havoc. Which, to me, makes this game great.

Kevin

MichielK

Right now, for me and only me, the thrill of the game has diminished considerably and unless I can find some fun here shortly, I'll have to bow out.

I hate to say it, but Gammy has a point here. This is a game, and we play it to have fun. And if he's not having fun, how is it immoral of him to try to find some entertainment? Why would he be under some moral obligation to quit rather than try to have some fun?

I don't like Gammy, and I'm sure it'll come as no surprise that I personally hope Ende kicks his butt. However, I don't think he's evil just because he wants the chance to beat his biggest nemesis in W16 (I think he's evil for very different reasons :icon_wink:). Heck, If I were Ende I'd be thrilled to have the opportunity to finally shut Gammy up once and for all. Gammy's decision to do this will entertain Gammy, it'll entertain Ende, it'll entertain everyone who might jump in, and it'll entertain all of us because we get to find out which of them is the better player.

Yes, it'll inconvenience some people, but that's part of the game. HRV inconvenienced LOD when they declared, we inconvenienced HRV when we declared, Plight inconvenienced us when they declared. What Gammy did is not unheard of, and reminds me very much of Plight's declaration against us: "we may lose, but we'll have fun doing it!"

Ende and Gammy have been at eachothers throat on the forum for a year now, and this is their chance to show who has superior skills, who is more active, who has the most loyal friends, etc. Isn't that what this game is supposed to be about?

DeletedUser78416

I hate to say it, but Gammy has a point here. This is a game, and we play it to have fun. And if he's not having fun, how is it immoral of him to try to find some entertainment? Why would he be under some moral obligation to quit rather than try to have some fun?

I don't like Gammy, and I'm sure it'll come as no surprise that I personally hope Ende kicks his butt. However, I don't think he's evil just because he wants the chance to beat his biggest nemesis in W16 (I think he's evil for very different reasons :icon_wink:). Heck, If I were Ende I'd be thrilled to have the opportunity to finally shut Gammy up once and for all. Gammy's decision to do this will entertain Gammy, it'll entertain Ende, it'll entertain everyone who might jump in, and it'll entertain all of us because we get to find out which of them is the better player.

Yes, it'll inconvenience some people, but that's part of the game. HRV inconvenienced LOD when they declared, we inconvenienced HRV when we declared, Plight inconvenienced us when they declared. What Gammy did is not unheard of, and reminds me very much of Plight's declaration against us: "we may lose, but we'll have fun doing it!"

Ende and Gammy have been at eachothers throat on the forum for a year now, and this is their chance to show who has superior skills, who is more active, who has the most loyal friends, etc. Isn't that what this game is supposed to be about?

But that's just it, it won't be between me and him/Sunny (for defense support), he doesn't have the 'guts' to take the challenge himself...sadly. I'll probably be fighting CBK as his sitter most of the time.

ho-hum, ho-hum.

DeletedUser

I do find it a little sad when you and Sauroni keep calling Ende a coward over the assumption that he'll get support. That hasn't even been proven yet. Personally, I would consider it a smart move on Ende's part considering that A. Gammy is around 3m points bigger and B. Gammy knew about this beforehand and could plan it out while Ende has to scramble to get ready.

DeletedUser

True but we all know the game has, i guess a set of unwritten morale guidelines or better yet expectations. Because if that wasnt the case then people would attack tribemates, attack allies, and etc. Now all of these things happen anyway but they arent really that common.

MichielK

True but we all know the game has, i guess a set of unwritten morale guidelines or better yet expectations. Because if that wasnt the case then people would attack tribemates, attack allies, and etc. Now all of these things happen anyway but they arent really that common.

I agree that there is a set of unwritten moral guidelines and expectations. However, it's not as if this is Seagryfn versus Qoffee, or Adam versus Lamarth, or Axl versus Salvkas. The only common factor here is LSHRV/SF...a tribe that Gammy left, and that Ende was never a member of. These guys were never tribemates, and have been fighting on the public forums for a year now. I don't see how they are morally obliged to stay out of eachothers hair just because some of Gammy's former tribemates are in a tribe with some of Ende's former tribemates.

DeletedUser

But that's just it, it won't be between me and him/Sunny (for defense support), he doesn't have the 'guts' to take the challenge himself...sadly. I'll probably be fighting CBK as his sitter most of the time.

ho-hum, ho-hum.

Ende is perfectly capable of defending his own account on his own. He's done it before in a truely overwhelming gangbang on W19, one of the gangbangers being my own tribe. He does not need my help. My focus is C2 unfortunately for you :)

DeletedUser

I agree that there is a set of unwritten moral guidelines and expectations. However, it's not as if this is Seagryfn versus Qoffee, or Adam versus Lamarth, or Axl versus Salvkas. The only common factor here is LSHRV/SF...a tribe that Gammy left, and that Ende was never a member of. These guys were never tribemates, and have been fighting on the public forums for a year now. I don't see how they are morally obliged to stay out of eachothers hair just because some of Gammy's former tribemates are in a tribe with some of Ende's former tribemates.

i dont think anyone says that they cant fight each other, but he has stated that he has never liked ende so why did this not happen forever ago, the only thing most people have a problem with is the timing of it all

DeletedUser78416

I do find it a little sad when you and Sauroni keep calling Ende a coward over the assumption that he'll get support. That hasn't even been proven yet. Personally, I would consider it a smart move on Ende's part considering that A. Gammy is around 3m points bigger and B. Gammy knew about this beforehand and could plan it out while Ende has to scramble to get ready.

Well, from my point of view, if I were in Ende's shoes and he in mine...if he called me out and said on such and such date we are going to rumble...I wouldn't be saying things such as " I've got a good sitter" or "Plenty of people have already said they would be standing up for me".

I would have simply said bring it bee-yotch! :icon_razz: No sitters, no outside help, when do we start, when do we end it.

Not to mention I've been told in the past that he would be receiving support no matter what. I just put two and two together and came to the conclusion he either can't handle a challenge like that, or is afraid he can't handle a challenge like that, on his own. I hoped it would be different.

And for the record, I have zero plans put together for this. To be honest, I will probably mail him at this point to discuss a few things. This sort of back fired on me just a tad. I was sort of expecting a 'bring it on sucka', not a 'I've got a good sitter and plenty of people to help me out' response...

Kind of defeats the purpose of it all and totally eliminates all fun for me. :icon_sad:

Plus I don't want to impede anything SF is doing, from anger or morale issues to actual players intervening. I didn't expect this to be such a big deal really. Silly me.

edit:

Cold Blooded Killa said:
My focus is C2 unfortunately for you :)

You're joking right? lol!

DeletedUser

How many villages have you lost on Steve's account so far? lol! Maybe if you would pick up your own slack and not ruin an account like everyone knows you would, you wouldn't be crying all the time. But I know, I know...those vills were isolated...all 50 of them! lol!

And, when i took over the account, the 49 or so in K22, were all supporting villages in K35, so i couldnt defend properly. After i lost them, how many have they taken off me? 4? And ive taken 5 off them. How many have you taken gammy?

DeletedUser78416

So, Ende did what I kind of expected, but hoped otherwise against.

I mailed him about potentially calling this off due to the initial factors not being met, to my satisfaction.

His response, summed, was that now I am a coward and I am afraid to face probably 7-8 people at once, not including the indentured servants that are currently in Sunny now. :lol:

All he really needed to say was this to make me understand now his position on the matter:

Endemonadia said:
Whatever rules u want to lay down for a fight with me, are not relevant, im going to activate my allies and use them, in exactly the same way i would expect u to pull your allies if i was to dec on u. Thats TW.

This is a full excerpt from the mail he sent me...a mail that was several miles long. Basically he is afraid of one on one, and is using the concept of 'tribal' wars as a way out. I offered for him to use his current Sunny members, against just me.

I've already said I would be doing this alone...no sitters, no outside support, no outside help.

...But I'm the coward?

:lol:

I thought about what some in SF said. I thought about what Ende said. At the end of the day I don't want to impede SF, despite me thinking it wouldn't; and since Ende wants this to be 1 vs 10, the initial interest of my proposal is no longer valid.

Ok, now Ende's turn to skew things some.

:icon_biggrin:

Alexhol: 13 from Kreamer and 3-4 from Kafs. Dude, you've lost 70 villages so far AND had time to secure them beforehand. Isolated no longer becomes isolated when you lose 20+ vills in the same K. Maybe you should get Ende's 'good' sitter to help you out.

DeletedUser

And, when i took over the account, the 49 or so in K22, were all supporting villages in K35, so i couldnt defend properly. After i lost them, how many have they taken off me? 4? And ive taken 5 off them. How many have you taken gammy?

The other fact that Gammy missed, probably cos he didnt check, was who recieved the highest ODD in the first weeks of the war. There were 2 plight players who recieved special 'attention' from C² and they were Steveuk and dacongee. They were both scoring over 1mill ODD on most days which indicates they had the most attacks from C².

Most players would commend both of these plight members for managing to turn their position round, i certainly do!

DeletedUser

Stuff (damn i hate using one of Gammys childish insults)

Gammy gammy gammy....

u felt it necessary to discuss your backing down in public :icon_eek:

U sent me a mail explaining why u r backing down, thats cool. I send a reply speaking my mind on u, your attitude, your lack of respect for anyone but yourself, and explaining a few TW truths u simply dont understand. And u feel it necessary to try to mock me in public?

A man wouldve bitten the bullet and discussed with me in private... I had no intention of lolling your backdown in public, im bigger than that.

U want me to post up the full mail of your backdown and my reply?

PS please show me wher i ever said im getting backed up by 7-8 people... first rule of pnps - dont pull figures out of the air.

DeletedUser78416

Gammy gammy gammy....

u felt it necessary to discuss your backing down in public :icon_eek:

U sent me a mail explaining why u r backing down, thats cool. I send a reply speaking my mind on u, your attitude, your lack of respect for anyone but yourself, and explaining a few TW truths u simply dont understand. And u feel it necessary to try to mock me in public?

A man wouldve bitten the bullet and discussed with me in private... I had no intention of lolling your backdown in public, im bigger than that.

U want me to post up the full mail of your backdown and my reply?

PS please show me wher i ever said im getting backed up by 7-8 people... first rule of pnps - dont pull figures out of the air.

I would post it for you, but I can't get the spoilers to work for some reason.

But do post it so it can be dissected and broken down to show how many times you contradict yourself.

:)

And it wasn't a backdown on my part, so much as a unwillingness to change my original plan.

edit: where did you say 7-8 people? You didn't, but just accounting for the number of people who have already willingly posted in your favor, and judging by you using the term 'allies' or 'friends', I was assuming 7-8 would be a roundabout number.

Hurry up and post the mail so everyone can laugh at you!

DeletedUser

The gammy 1 today at 07:49
This really sucks, just so you know.

I will set aside my personal opinion on this matter, but the bottom line is I'm thinking this shouldn't happen for several reasons.

My hopes were that this wouldn't involve anyone else, but it doesn't appear to be the case. You aren't the only one who has people mailing them about what they can do to you and when. That's not what I had in mind.

It seems too many people are crying about it and at the end of the day it really would be selfish of me to ignore my former tribemates opinions and go my own route regardless.

So, unless you know something I don't know, I won't be attacking you.

Endemonadia today at 14:31
lol

a total change of tune... what happened to all the insults and Mr Bigballs shouting his mouth off?

Im here waiting for u, and got no problems at all giong up against u and anyone else who cares to get involved. Looks to me like u only back out cos u r seeing just how many people hate u and side with me imo. Ok sure, there r some who have tried to talk u out of it for the benefit of SF, cos SF r the only ones who would suffer if u attacked me. Just like i said on the forums... and u totally disagreed.

Looks like u have made a total idiot of yourself, ok nothing new there but this one is monumental. U r now gonna have to live with the rep of being the coward, thats one thing i get out of this i guess. At the very least u have proven u cant think things through and make correct TW decisions, u just play to your emotions and let your hatred of me cloud all gaming common sense. Which is exactly what i was saying on the forums.

Sure id love to take a piece of u, i want nothing more in this game. But i know that SF position supercedes such an act and thats the single reason ive never done anything about my hatred to u. However u declaring on me, solved that problem and i finally got the chance to teach u a TW lesson.

U still stand up as someone who has done totally zero in offense or defense in TW gaming, ive got plenty of historical events ive been part of and plenty of players know that, which is exactly why most people backed me to kick your ass.

The only thing im happy about with u crying off on this one is that SF will remain unhurt from it. Thats the most important factor in this. I guess u finally saw that and for that im actually impressed. ofc i dont expect any compliments from u cos your ego could never bring yourself to compliment anyone else in W16, expecially me. Ive dropped plenty of compliments to u on the pnps where i think theyre valid, thats cos im actually a genuine guy. Your dec on me only made u look like even more of a self-centred douche, with no class, no respect and no common sense, and worst of all now that u have chickened out, no balls.

I expect u to continue to hate me, im totally cool with that, u will continue to shoot your mouth off, that wont change either. After your dec i've not had a single mail slating me, just a whole bunch wishing me luck, so for that i should thank u, looks like ive made even more allies.

Ok ive just read your pnp posting and obviously need to repsond. Let me tell u something about TW, something u clealry dont understand. TW is as much about diplo as it is about warring, thats the reason C² plight BANG! and HRV all got to the stage they did, strong diplo. Sod all to do with their warring skills, it was their diplo skills that got them to where they are. Obviusly they aint crap at wars, theyre actually good at that too, just that diplo is way more important. Therefore i have my own diplo in place, and so does Sunny. So if anyone cares to cross me then that diplo is activated. Another thing u totally failed to consider in your dec.

Whatever rules u want to lay down for a fight with me, are not relevant, im going to activate my allies and use them, in exactly the same way i would expect u to pull your allies if i was to dec on u. Thats TW.

U also cant dictate whether any player uses a sitter or shares their account. Again thats how the best players play TW. U shouldve considered that when u plotted against me. There are quite a few shared accounts on this world, and im sure all of the warring accounts are get sat while they sleep, again this is the TW way and i wont play any different.

So before u try to prmote my TW tactics as cowardly, think. Im doing exactly what every other decent player/tribe does, u just failed to consider that when u declared on me.

Ok, time to sign off and congratulate u on seeing the light to secure SF security. Well done.

Hopefully we get a chance to slog it out some other time ;)

~Ende~

PS i agree i talk too much!
Here, plenty for the pnps to get their teeth into :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

Here, plenty for the pnps to get their teeth into :icon_wink:

oooh, me first, take note of these:

Endemonadia said:
Im here waiting for u

But I thought you were bringing in your allies? :lol:

Endemonadia said:
Sure id love to take a piece of u

Same as above :lol:

Endemonadia said:
But i know that SF position supercedes such an act and thats the single reason ive never done anything about my hatred to u. However u declaring on me, solved that problem and i finally got the chance to teach u a TW lesson

So wait? Now Im confused. It is ok for me to want to fight you, so you can in turn fight me back, but it's not ok for you to fight me (declare on) because that would have disrupted SF's position? What's the difference mr contradiction? :lol: Me declaring and you fighting back is still disrupting SF's position...:icon_rolleyes:

The real reason YOU have never done anything is because you know I would throw you a beating. :)

ive got plenty of historical events ive been part of and plenty of players know that, which is exactly why most people backed me to kick your ass.

You and all you allies and your good sitter? :lol:

Your dec on me only made u look like even more of a self-centred douche, with no class, no respect and no common sense, and worst of all now that u have chickened out, no balls.

Right, because it's my goal to take on several people at once, when the initial character I want is too afraid to stand up by him wittle self.

Endemonadia said:

my favorite...the one where you admit you dont stand a chance and need help! Priceless.

Endemonadia said:
Hopefully we get a chance to slog it out some other time ;)

:icon_rolleyes: we as in you and me right? :lol: cuz I thought for a second there you were calling in the cavalry. Whether or not you actually invited people to help you is irrelevant, I have seen nothing where you have told everyone to stand down and not help you.

Am I the only one who finds all of this highly contradicting and highly amusing? :lol:

The bottom line is you have claimed numerous times on the pubs of your fighting skill, your tribes fighting skill in thwarting the mighty =HRV=, yet every other word from you now is all about your allies and the help you'd receive.

Shame is your new moniker.

You are afraid to fight me one on one, no sitters, no allies, no outside support.

I'd even allow you to use all of current Sunny, which puts our village counts about even. You are closer to my little cluster than I am to you.

So for that, you are no longer worth my time.

Anybody else bored and want to do a one on one? :icon_biggrin: