I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser

Gammy show me where i agreed to fight u with just me...

In fact please show me where i agreed to any of your war terms...

Oh u cant...

U jump your enemy with a public declaration and expect your enemy to agree to your terms... u noob.

Let me explain where exactly u screwed up.... u shouldve mailed me ingame and discussed us having a war. U didnt do that. U just posted up a war and expect your enemy to agree to your terms?

Do u expect HRV not to call in their allies when they got jumped by C²?

What a douche...

U will never ever understand how to play TW, never.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Gammy show me where i agreed to fight u with just me...

In fact please show me where i agreed to any of your war terms...

Oh u cant...

U jump your enemy with a public declaration and expect your enemy to agree to your terms... u noob.

Let me explain where exactly u screwed up.... u shouldve mailed me ingame and discussed us having a war. U didnt do that. U just posted up a war and expect your enemy to agree to your terms?

Do u expect HRV not to call in their allies when they got jumped by C²?

What a douche...

U will never ever understand how to play TW, never.

Im a single player issuing a challenge to you and only you.

You said it yourself, people have mailed you saying they want you to kick my ass right? You say you could kick my ass right?

Well then...

Speaking of C² vs =HRV= is speaking of 60-70 players vs 60-70 players. Nowhere near the same concept.

Think of this as putting the player vs player thread to the test.

You are right though, MY terms aren't being met. I falsely gave you credit as a opponent who claims they can hold their own, because you said you could. Now I see the only reason that may be possible is because you need help.

If everyone on w16 right now agreed to not get involved in any way shape or form, then we'd be in business. That to me sounds like fun. I'd even get Sauroni to replace the D you pulled from whom evers vills up front. Then, you get your own troops and that of those in your current tribe (Sunny) where you want them, then let me know.

Won't happen.

You be skeered.

End of story, why keep talking about it.

I wasted my time trying to make this work, if it makes me look foolish, so be it. I don't care.

DeletedUser

ok, theres no fight. thats good. can we not just leave it at that? Get back to destroying C² instead of being on the forums 24/7 :p

DeletedUser

Gammy stop posting please... u cant dig yourself out of the hole u got yourself in.

U failed monumentally, lets just leave it at that.

MichielK

In light of recent events, I believe the original declaration is no longer up to date. Since Gammy is a busy man, I have volunteered to help him out by editing selected portions of his declaration. Additions are in bold for your viewing pleasure.

It came to me all of a sudden, one day. I was sitting here, in front of my computer...just as any other day. I thought to myself, "Self...this isn't much fun anymore." I sat back to take a good hard look at what I was doing and if I wanted to continue doing it. Then I had an epiphony! Since the fun had been draining away for some time, why not go to the root of the problem. I needed to get the fun back, simple as that. I may change my mind though. I'm unpredictable, it's part of my charm.

So, with that said, I hereby wish to tell a story. A story about how I attempt to bring the fun back for me in this game. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

It started with a man.

A coward of a man. And that's how it'll end as well. A man not worthy of being on the same playing field as many others. This man has many faces. The above is the cowardly face. The face that says anything at any moment that will get him out of trouble. The face that takes himself out of harms way, despite the consequences of others. You can see this face right above 'Join Date: 2009, August 30th'.

Then, there is that same man, who is not only a coward, but is a spiteful snitch.

That man, full of spite, cares nothing of the becomings of his allies and tribemates.

This is all that has become of this man.

But alas, I digress. Our story must go on. After all, in two days it will no longer be relevant.

From this man and his actions, I can conceive no other means to an end but to fight this man. I do not use the term war, not only because the nature of this assault will be very, very, very, extremely, mind-blowingly casual, but all of us here at B~N~H find the term a bit overused. :lol:

This man claims he is a warrior.

He claims he can hold his own.

...with his massive nephilim to back him up...

However, he has already stirred my pot a bit too much for my liking. That, as they say, was not the final straw.
I do not need my pot stirred to do what I am going to do. In fact, I've been doing it for a year. However, I disprove of your lack of action and comments and such will demonstrate below of what will come of this. Absolutely nothing. Zilch. Nada. But it sounded pretty intimidating though, right?

You taunt and tease and sit back behind your invisible wall of security.

and I implore you to fight back.

So with the knowledge of the above, ENDEMONADIA, you have until July 21st to surrender your account and its villages by deleting.

or if you refuse

on the 'morrow of July 21st, you shall receive your purification I'll just call the whole thing off and blame you for it. That'll teach you!

:)

Also, if someone could change the thread title to "I declare....well, not sure, but definitely not fighting!", I'd appreciate it :)

DeletedUser78416

In light of recent events, I believe the original declaration is no longer up to date. Since Gammy is a busy man, I have volunteered to help him out by editing selected portions of his declaration. Additions are in bold for your viewing pleasure.

Also, if someone could change the thread title to "I declare....well, not sure, but definitely not fighting!", I'd appreciate it :)

Some of that was funny, but nontheless...I wouldn't go to a car dealership looking to buy a corvette, only to be enticed to drive off in a malibu.

I want Ende, Ende doesn't want me, end of story. (no homo) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ende, you are a coward. The worst coward I have ever had the misfortune of having ever met. Gammy mailed you politely and told you that he wasn't going to fight you. You replied with your usual (fill in the blanks youself) self acting like a total noob. You say that he is the coward for backing out of a fight, but according to you, there was never going to be a fight because you didn't accept it. Coward ;)

Don't worry, I don't think you will be leaving your little corner of the world any time soon. Gammy can eat you then ;)

DeletedUser

*This Post is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of C²*

I was sort of looking forward to seeing this fight. Both Gammy and Ende have been large presences here in the PnP forums and have almost always disagreed in violent ways. It would have been interesting to see each of them back up their ideas in battle.

Not sure why Ende getting a little help would stop this though, gammy is several times Ende's size but it would depend on the level of support Ende is getting. Maybe they can each only agree to use a certain number of villages or something?

DeletedUser

Ende, you are a coward. The worst coward I have ever had the misfortune of having ever met. Gammy mailed you politely and told you that he wasn't going to fight you. You replied with your usual (fill in the blanks youself) self acting like a total noob. You say that he is the coward for backing out of a fight, but according to you, there was never going to be a fight because you didn't accept it. Coward ;)

Don't worry, I don't think you will be leaving your little corner of the world any time soon. Gammy can eat you then ;)

Do you want to have your post ripped apart by ende and C²? No? Stop posting rubbish then. I still dont think anyone would let gammy fight ende even then. People would pick sides, and tbh if ende wins what are you going to do? Cry? Attack him? You have started to lose friends in this game mate, you disregard your old team mates like a pile of dirt, and because of that, gammy is now your best friend on this game.

DeletedUser78416

*This Post is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of C²*

I was sort of looking forward to seeing this fight. Both Gammy and Ende have been large presences here in the PnP forums and have almost always disagreed in violent ways. It would have been interesting to see each of them back up their ideas in battle.

Not sure why Ende getting a little help would stop this though, gammy is several times Ende's size but it would depend on the level of support Ende is getting. Maybe they can each only agree to use a certain number of villages or something?

With the additional 8 members in Sunny, our village totals are just about even. The 'allies' he speaks of are former Sunny members, probably Pearcyman, MV00MV, Flipman, CBK, etc.

I may have a few more nukes, but he has the tactical advantage of being closer to my little cluster, his nukes and defense are closer, and my presence is K88 alone is heavily outnumbered by his.

A little help, as in from Current Sunny is fine...alot of help to the tune of several more players would be stupid on my part.

DeletedUser

With the additional 8 members in Sunny, our village totals are just about even. The 'allies' he speaks of are former Sunny members, probably Pearcyman, MV00MV, Flipman, CBK, etc.

I may have a few more nukes, but he has the tactical advantage of being closer to my little cluster, his nukes and defense are closer, and my presence is K88 alone is heavily outnumbered by his.

A little help, as in from Current Sunny is fine...alot of help to the tune of several more players would be stupid on my part.

Where trhe hell ru getting all this rubbish?

U yourself, yes u yourself, said in your mail to me that u want to call it off cos people in SF convinced u not to do it cos your stupid war on me would hurt SF. You said that yourself, i repeat, u said that.

No one has said anything about whose helping who, i said i dont care who helps u, bring them in, this is TW and that how TW is played.

Basically the reason u called it off was cos SF leaned on u (or some SF players talked u out of it), and thats cool by me. So dont try to make out its cos u somehow think i got too many friends... thats never been mentioned until u throw up your garbage on these forums.

But this is exactly why your stupid dec on me was fail for the SE, it was ALWAYS giong to split everyone up in the SE and therefore screw up SF the most. U failed to take that into acount cos all you were thinking of was your hatred for me....

C² want us to go to war cos itll help them loads, yes loads! So your stupid idea to attack me would not only screw yourself up with SF but also give a huge advantage to C². Face it Gammy, your silly little war was a bad idea from every angle.

I dont care if we war or not, im here and hopefully one day world events change so its possible. But i warn u now u better have good allies at that point cos our vendetta will be played out in the traditional TW way, full on war with all your buddies at your shoulder!

Now please stop crying all over these forums, lets all just forget it and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, it doesn't matter if you accept or decline when someone declares war (fighting) on you.

Well, from my point of view, if I were in Ende's shoes and he in mine...if he called me out and said on such and such date we are going to rumble...I wouldn't be saying things such as " I've got a good sitter" or "Plenty of people have already said they would be standing up for me".

I would have simply said bring it bee-yotch! :icon_razz: No sitters, no outside help, when do we start, when do we end it.

Not to mention I've been told in the past that he would be receiving support no matter what. I just put two and two together and came to the conclusion he either can't handle a challenge like that, or is afraid he can't handle a challenge like that, on his own. I hoped it would be different.

And for the record, I have zero plans put together for this. To be honest, I will probably mail him at this point to discuss a few things. This sort of back fired on me just a tad. I was sort of expecting a 'bring it on sucka', not a 'I've got a good sitter and plenty of people to help me out' response...

Kind of defeats the purpose of it all and totally eliminates all fun for me. :icon_sad:

Plus I don't want to impede anything SF is doing, from anger or morale issues to actual players intervening. I didn't expect this to be such a big deal really. Silly me.
I wasn't speaking from a personal, opinionated, or emotional stand point. Just from the logical point. You are bigger than Ende. You declared on him. The best case scenario is that it goes down exactly how you want it, 1 vs 1, because that obviously favors you being both bigger and the aggressor. However on Ende's side, he's smaller, and he was declared on. That will almost certainly put him on the defense in this case, so why should he just let you beat on him when he has people willing to help him?

Where trhe hell ru getting all this rubbish?

U yourself, yes u yourself, said in your mail to me that u want to call it off cos people in SF convinced u not to do it cos your stupid war on me would hurt SF. You said that yourself, i repeat, u said that.

No one has said anything about whose helping who, i said i dont care who helps u, bring them in, this is TW and that how TW is played.

Basically the reason u called it off was cos SF leaned on u (or some SF players talked u out of it), and thats cool by me. So dont try to make out its cos u somehow think i got too many friends... thats never been mentioned until u throw up your garbage on these forums.

But this is exactly why your stupid dec on me was fail for the SE, it was ALWAYS giong to split everyone up in the SE and therefore screw up SF the most. U failed to take that into acount cos all you were thinking of was your hatred for me....

C² want us to go to war cos itll help them loads, yes loads! So your stupid idea to attack me would not only screw yourself up with SF but also give a huge advantage to C². Face it Gammy, your silly little war was a bad idea from every angle.

I dont care if we war or not, im here and hopefully one day world events change so its possible. But i warn u now u better have good allies at that point cos our vendetta will be played out in the traditional TW way, full on war with all your buddies at your shoulder!

Now please stop crying all over these forums, lets all just forget it and move on.
I think you overestimate the impact this will have on C2. It'd be Gammy and Ende involved in this, two players who really aren't near C2, and haven't had much of an impact from our view. Maybe a few villages will find themselves undefended now, but it wasn't like we were going against a brick wall before. I think that influence on us that this will cause, should it happen, will be very insignificant, and will probably go unnoticed. The biggest impact really is just that it'll entertain us for a time.

DeletedUser

jurasu, it doesn't matter, it will decrease our morale and up c2s morale which will impact the war most. not the loss of them two fighting!

DeletedUser

Do you want to have your post ripped apart by ende and C²? No? Stop posting rubbish then. I still dont think anyone would let gammy fight ende even then. People would pick sides, and tbh if ende wins what are you going to do? Cry? Attack him? You have started to lose friends in this game mate, you disregard your old team mates like a pile of dirt, and because of that, gammy is now your best friend on this game.

Nah, cos when that happens I can fight Ende and then he will be the one crying!
Oh and your whole “Your starting to lose friends“ theory is BS, but if you really believe what you say, prove it. Name 5 :icon_wink:K cos even tho I dont like Ende, I have no problem with the rest of the remaining Sunny players currently in SF, cause (unlike Ende) they actually participate in the war.

Don’t worry I will be there. Oh and I already started to make a list of other players that want to rim you.
I got around 10-12 :lol: cant wait! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So wait? Now Im confused. It is ok for me to want to fight you, so you can in turn fight me back, but it's not ok for you to fight me (declare on) because that would have disrupted SF's position? What's the difference mr contradiction? :lol: Me declaring and you fighting back is still disrupting SF's position...:icon_rolleyes:

I'll just address this part and then stay quiet about it all. Yes its ok for him to fight you back because noone is gonna sit and let themselves be nobled and not fight back. The difference is that in one case he is defending himself since you declared on him so he has no choice but to fight. Him declaring on you would mean he didnt care about SF so the arguement of not wanting to disrupt SF would then be thrown out. Its kinda common sense.

DeletedUser

[B said:
The Gammy 1][/B]

Don't bring me into this. All my support is in former =HRV= and ~LS~ members. Nothing in Sunny. I fight for my tribe and my allies. If two so-called allies want to fight each other. I won't be participating.

Although I'm not helping, and personally speaking, I would prefer to support Ende over you Gammy, for several reasons:
1. He did not declare against an ally
2. He was one of my former tribe leaders when I first started and gave me a home (tribe) when I was rejected from =HRV=.
3. While Ende is still here, Sunny will live forever. If you go, =HRV= will still be here (as Sunny merged into LSHRV not the other way around = statistics are those of HRV / LS).
4. It's easier to feel sorry for the person that gets declared on, then the person that declares. Analagy time = If i punched a dog in the face and the dog turned around and defended itself, who would you support??

I'm thankful that this fight has been cancelled. And hope the both of you can solve your differences, both join into SF, and both attack and defend against a REAL enemy, C2.

Dequan1221 said:
Yes its ok for him to fight you back because noone is gonna sit and let themselves be nobled and not fight back. The difference is that in one case he is defending himself since you declared on him so he has no choice but to fight. Him declaring on you would mean he didnt care about SF so the arguement of not wanting to disrupt SF would then be thrown out. Its kinda common sense.

100%

DeletedUser

Pearcy, any special reason for writing in Italics?

Did i miss that its National Italics Day? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Pearcy, any special reason for writing in Italics?

Did i miss that its National Italics Day? :icon_eek:

Nope, obviously I copied directly from a quote which was in italics. Didn't notice it and it went through my entire post. I don't believe there is a National italics Day so therefore I believe it would be impossible to miss. But good luck finding it.

DeletedUser78416

Ok, first thing's first:

Pearcy:

I only mentioned your name because you are from Sunny. Ende has said that people are willing to stand up for him. I can guarantee you that I would have more backers than he would, so with that said I was assuming through that deduction, all of his 'support' would be former Sunny members. Nothing more.

Let us not get confused on what my concern was. My concern was that if I am preparing for Ende and his current Sunny members, that the 'people he said would stand up for him' would do so in an attacking way, and not so much of a sending support kind of way.

I am not concerned what so ever about some friends of his sending him a little support here or there. Do it so your villages can be left wide open for C². :)

I was simply thinking what would be the point of me challenging Ende, then having several other people jump on me from all sides. I'm not Superman ya know.

With that said, I did a bit of thinking today:

I stood up as a man (well, as much of a man one can be on a game) and told Ende that it was against my personal judgment to call this off. This was due to possible disruption in SF and me not wanting to cause any of that. Also it had a bit to do with the anticipation of going from fighting Ende and his current Sunny members (non of which I would be attacking, only Ende) to fighting former Sunny members as well because they wanted to stand up for their former leader.

I don't consider Anyone an ally who refuses to reciprocate what the term ally actually means. You don't get to slander, beg or choose who you will help out, as allies. Ende does not reciprocate how an ally should, so therefore he is and never was my ally. He doesn't support former =HRV= or ~LS~ (to my knowledge), whereas I support not only both of those former tribe members, but also former Sunny that is in SF now. If Ende had manned up and not held a grudge over blatant hearsay, we wouldn't be here right now.

Moving right along.

This kind of bothered me a it, tbh. I was willing to be the bigger man and retract my previous statement, and Ende had to turn this into a potential debacle by then saying I was the coward...

So...here is where we stand now.

This is back on. The punk is going to get a lesson taught to him, and I am going to be the teacher.

Here are the new stipulations:

Ende can receive any support that anyone wishes to give. If any former Sunny wish to send him one hundred million billion troops, go right ahead. As I take his villages I'll be sure to inform the world, no one in particular just the world, of whom it is exactly sending support and from where. If C² happen to catch wind of anybody from SF sending support out...too bad.

If anyone from SF attacks me...(and this is majority directed to former Sunny...no offense fellas, I have zero beef with anyone except Ende; however I don't believe anyone from former =HRV= or ~LS~ would attack me in defense of Ende)---> I will pull every last bit of support I have on the SF front lines. Then, after I pull it, I will announce to the public forums which vills I pulled from and how much. Try me. If C² happen to catch wind of any vills with support pulled recently...too bad.

To Ende

Are any current Sunny members inactive or at a point where their troops can't be used? If so, I will be willing to 'disable' a certain number of my villages to compensate for it.

Are we to set an end date? I would prefer this to not last too long. I am thoroughly going to enjoy hammering you, but me arms will be tired from swinging said hammer after a while, ya know.

Any others challenges or stipulations you'd like to bring forth? Maybe if one of us takes a vill from the other person, the takee is not allowed to try to retake it? Maybe the first one to take x amount of vills wins and then it's over? Any thoughts? Any questions?

How long do you need to get your troops in place? 2 more days, 3, 4, a week? I want you to be fully prepared for the beating I will be throwing at you...the casual beating at that. :lol:

Pretty much what I'm saying is I don't care who sends you some support. What I'm trying to avoid is others joining in to attack...and not just me. :icon_surprised: You think you're so well liked, think again. I 100% don't want anyone to attack you but me, and I also don't want anyone from SF to attack me in return. As long as that happens, SF won't be impeded in any way and we can have our fun. You're going to kick my butt anyway right? :lol:

Sauroni, I believe, has even volunteered to help replace the support you pulled from former Sunny vills you were supporting. That or he can just support me since you'll probably have some outside help...:lol:

So for the final time...Endemonadia, prepare yourself, get your troops where you want them, then holler back at a brutha! (That's gangster for let me know when you're ready). If I don't receive a response on here or in private about when you feel you have troops where you want them, I will take that as you are ready and I will commence to lay the smack down on you starting 24 hours from right now.

Final answer. If I don't hear anything back from you within' 24 hours, your purification will begin.

DeletedUser

i'm not even gonna comment because 10 hours from now this whole thing may be canceled again