I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser78416

i'm not even gonna comment because 10 hours from now this whole thing may be canceled again

In the words of the proverbial Al Borland, "I don't think so Tim."

al.jpg

DeletedUser58923

his flannel turns me on, and dont get me started on that beard!

*counts down 24 hours* it time yet?

[me]dies of anticipation[/me] (not really but im bored lol)

Kevin

DeletedUser78416

his flannel turns me on, and dont get me started on that beard!

*counts down 24 hours* it time yet?

[me]dies of anticipation[/me] (not really but im bored lol)

Kevin

He will probably respond before the 24hours is up, in which case he should tell me how much time he needs to relocate troops and such.

And Al's beard is second only to norris' beard. And that is a given since Chuck Norris is so strong he can gargle peanut butter.

:icon_surprised:

:lol:

DeletedUser58923

And Al's beard is second only to norris' beard. And that is a given since Chuck Norris is so strong he can gargle peanut butter.

:icon_surprised:

Dude...Billy Mayes...epic beard...Chuck Norris once tried to roundhouse kick Billy Mays. Before his foot even left the ground, Chuck was already on his first of three easy payments of $29.95.

..and wow off topic to the max..lol

Im not a southerner so it wont affect me much, cept a good old read when im bored

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isnt that the same dec u made the first time?

Like i said, im not agreeing any terms of war, its either full war or nothing.

So ur basically breaking your agreement u just made with SF and doing the same thing u did before *sigh*

... ... ...

DeletedUser78416

Isnt that the same dec u made the first time?

Like i said, im not agreeing any terms of war, its either full war or nothing.

So ur basically breaking your agreement u just made with SF and doing the same thing u did before *sigh*

... ... ...

Im trying to make this as painless as possible for you, if that makes any sense...since me hammering you into the ground doesn't exactly sound painless.

You don't have to agree to anything. I didn't have to let you know I was coming, but I did. If nothing else, I just want to 2 things from you:

1) An agreed upon end date, because lets face it, neither of us will be going anywhere anytime soon. I just want to smack you around a little bit, but if you actually smack me around, well then...there you go! :icon_biggrin:

2) Knowing when you are ready.

You still haven't given me any inclination of your readiness state?

If you are not ready yet, please be advised that I don't care if you don't care to tell me. You have t-minus appx 11 hours from right now to tell me if you need a little more time to get troops in place. If not, I'll take that as you are ready.

:icon_cool:

and btw, stop crying.

MichielK

Ende can receive any support that anyone wishes to give. If any former Sunny wish to send him one hundred million billion troops, go right ahead. As I take his villages I'll be sure to inform the world, no one in particular just the world, of whom it is exactly sending support and from where. If C² happen to catch wind of anybody from SF sending support out...too bad.

If anyone from SF attacks me...(and this is majority directed to former Sunny...no offense fellas, I have zero beef with anyone except Ende; however I don't believe anyone from former =HRV= or ~LS~ would attack me in defense of Ende)---> I will pull every last bit of support I have on the SF front lines. Then, after I pull it, I will announce to the public forums which vills I pulled from and how much. Try me. If C² happen to catch wind of any vills with support pulled recently...too bad.

When we declared on HRV, Ende offered publicly to provide us with information that would be to our advantage. We said no because we wanted to fight our own fight, and Ende respected our wishes.

You are now doing the same thing, and you're getting the same answer. We do not want you to share any information with us. We do not want to hear who is sending support and which villages you pulled support from. Frankly, we'd get a much bigger sense of achievement if we can determine that by good communication and good analysis, rather than outside help.

We're perfectly happy to stay out of your fight with Ende (many of us think it'll be a good one, and are curious about the outcome), and we hope you'll extend us the same courtesy and stay out of ours.

DeletedUser78416

Ok, fair enough.

I have exchanged mails with Ende and he declined to ask for additional time to prepare.

So after his 24 hours are up, I will begin to abuse him.

DeletedUser78416

You care too much about winning :p Gammy just wants to have fun, I don't think he cares if he gets nobled out.

Well, I wouldn't go that far! :icon_razz:

I haven't built this account up just to let it get nobled out (unless I quit).

Alexhol, like he said just for fun, do a little fighting then be done with it.

I might not even noble any of his vills, you never know. I just want to basically Anderson Silva him a little and then get back to normal.

If Ende considers this a full scale slap your mama war, he might be in for a little disappointment. This will be plain and simple fighting to me, nothing more. He isn't doing anything, I'm not doing anything...so we can both do something together! :icon_biggrin:

So he's a little mad that his feathers are getting ruffled...he'll get over it. Who knows, we might just become friends after it is done! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Guys guys guys... As Gammy's official lawyer I can tell you he is really just joking. What a kidder he is :lol:
No little fight, no pulling of support. Just going to go back to fighting c2 :)

Shows over people, gammy was just kidding. Weren't you gammy :icon_wink:

And I didn't volunteer to replace any pulled support, I agreed to support you gammy shall Ende be receiving outside support :):)

DeletedUser

Guys guys guys... As Gammy's official lawyer I can tell you he is really just joking. What a kidder he is :lol:
No little fight, no pulling of support. Just going to go back to fighting c2 :)

Shows over people, gammy was just kidding. Weren't you gammy :icon_wink:

And I didn't volunteer to replace any pulled support, I agreed to support you gammy shall Ende be receiving outside support :):)

I would prefer to hear that from gammy himself. I would be surprised if he pulled out not before launching the nukes/nobles

DeletedUser78416

I would prefer to hear that from gammy himself. I would be surprised if he pulled out not before launching the nukes/nobles

Ok, well...here you go, you're now hearing it from me:

I heard the SE had a curse...I heard they had a monster.

images

I shall toy with this monster, and rid the SE of that curse.

071115beowulf.jpg

It has begun.

DeletedUser78416

Update:

Well, several things have transpired since this started, but here are the stats so far if anyone cares to break them down...or just look at them...or do nothing...:icon_razz:

Amongst the 1800+ attacks I sent, 105 were real so far...

Here are the results so far:

Nukes died: 35 total---> 26 regular nukes, 7 cat nukes

Nukes Killed: Equivalent of 4 full nukes---> 1 half nuke killed that had been supported, several other full, half and 3/4 nukes caught sleeping.

Total attacks in which no information could be collected: 23

Academy lvls demoed: 123

Farm lvls demoed: 129

Troops killed that I could see via reports:

-Spears: 102,635
-Swords: 38,018
-HC: 23,130
-Cats: 4639
-Scouts: equivalent of 1 scouting vill 10,561 (many more small amounts of 100 or less not counted)

Of the 23 reports where no info could be collected, a little less than half showed the wall dropping several levels, which would indicate a decent amount of troops killed.

Attacks received: 0 :icon_surprised:

I found this very unfulfilling and was very disappointed. I recently tried to mail Ende to potentially call an end to this, because frankly my intentions were to have some fun and this was the opposite. I thought to myself, well, if Ende is just going to let nukes die sleeping and half-heartedly attempt to kill my incomings, I might as well go back to fighting C².

However, with the wonderful world of Ende, nothing is ever that simple. Since the attacks started I have heard several times that Ende has been attacking C². I thought to myself, why didn't anyone ever mention this to me. I wouldn't ever try to stop anyone from attacking our common enemy, but...

Apparently Ende has this weird view of how this game is played; a set of rules and guidelines that must be followed to the letter.

I asked Sir Ende, royal knight of Suncraft, if indeed he was attacking C², fwd me a report or two so I can slap myself for being a douchebag.

His response was that he doesn't take orders from me, we aren't in the same guild (I know, wtf?...guild? we playing warcraft all of a sudden :lol:) and unless I become Duke of SF, he won't be fwding any reports.

I said broski, if I see that you really are attacking C², I'll stop my attacks immediately. Of course then Id have to get back up with MichielK to rearrange our temporary NAP, but it would be the right thing to do.

Still he refuses under the grounds that (an excerpt from our mail convo):

endemonadia said:
I am exceptionally loyal and would never leave my friends in this game hanging, u just do whatever u like and suits u and thats why u dont have any close buddies here. I obviously understand the game mechanics, diplomacy and gameplay better than u judging by your total ignorance to understanding why im not gonna talk about my game plans.

and

Endemonadia said:
Dude i got a whole load of mails from SF members telling me to kick your ass when u declared on me

So, let me get this straight. He pulls all of his support, or claims to, and I leave all mine where it is and he is the loyal one?

He refuses to support anyone former HRV and LS, whereas I support them all, even former Sunny...and supposedly he has members from SF, and not just from former Sunny, mailing him telling him they want him to kick my ass. Hmm, call me crazy but I don't see it. Why would people you refuse to support tell you to kick my ass?

However, if that's the case, man up peoples. He refuses to show me reports of him attacking C², I said he must be hiding something, so:

Anyone in C² have any fairly recent reports of Ende attacking you? Anyone in SF...has Ende participated in any recent ops with you?

I would almost be willing to bet he may have helped CBK out with a nuke or two somewhere down the line, but I want to see the reports of him attacking C² within the last 2 months.

Also, since apparently even former HRV and LS members want Ende to kick me booty...anyone care to post here and say the same thing(s)? I won't hate you for you opinions if that's the case. I want to call this fool on his bluffs. If they aren't bluffs, I guess I would have found out sooner or later anyways.

So let me hear it former HRV and former LS members (besides Salvkas :icon_razz:) who wants Ende to do to me what Chael Sonnen did to Anderson Silva last night? (No comments will be excepted from Sirandyroonie on the grounds that he is in love with Anderson Silva! :icon_surprised::lol:)

For those that don't follow MMA, Chael basically took the champ down the entire fight and made Silva his b*tch. :icon_razz:

Oh, sorry for the long post, but because Ende refuses my olive branch over fwding a silly report, I have no choice but to continue making an example of him.

DeletedUser

So let me hear it former HRV and former LS members (besides Salvkas :icon_razz:) who wants Ende to do to me what Chael Sonnen did to Anderson Silva last night? (No comments will be excepted from Sirandyroonie on the grounds that he is in love with Anderson Silva! :icon_surprised::lol:)

For those that don't follow MMA, Chael basically took the champ down the entire fight and made Silva his b*tch. :icon_razz:

Lol for the record i am not in love with silva, i just know he is a beast and wont be beat anytime soon. You also forgot to mention silva won the fight :icon_biggrin:. Which is Sf will do. We have been on the losing end for a good amount of time but now we are starting to pick up steam and you never know what could happen.

And just to contribute to the thread i was hoping that ende maybe slapped some sense into you so that started to fight c2. I'll be the first to admit when you first announced this i wanted to strangle you. But this is a game meant for fun which is why you attacked him in the first place. But you just said you arent having with ende i say go back to doing damage to c2, its certainly fun for me so i'm sure you would find it fun. Just to be clear about it gammy, i'm roonie lol.