I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser

Lol for the record i am not in love with silva, i just know he is a beast and wont be beat anytime soon. You also forgot to mention silva won the fight :icon_biggrin:. Which is Sf will do. We have been on the losing end for a good amount of time but now we are starting to pick up steam and you never know what could happen.

And just to contribute to the thread i was hoping that ende maybe slapped some sense into you so that started to fight c2. I'll be the first to admit when you first announced this i wanted to strangle you. But this is a game meant for fun which is why you attacked him in the first place. But you just said you arent having with ende i say go back to doing damage to c2, its certainly fun for me so i'm sure you would find it fun. Just to be clear about it gammy, i'm roonie lol.

I agree with everything. I wanted to rim him.
btw, BJJ rules. But silva is a jerk

DeletedUser

I am double checking now but I am unaware of Ende attacking anyone in C². I could of course be unaware of some attacks, but that would say something about the attacks now.

MichielK

Anyone in C² have any fairly recent reports of Ende attacking you? Anyone in SF...has Ende participated in any recent ops with you?

I could be wrong, but I doubt Ende sent any attacks at anyone in C² recently.

For those that don't follow MMA, Chael basically took the champ down the entire fight and made Silva his b*tch. :icon_razz:

For those of you who follow MMA results, Silva won :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

I could be wrong, but I doubt Ende sent any attacks at anyone in C² recently.

For those of you who follow MMA results, Silva won :icon_wink:

Oh...oooooohhh...I scoff at you for that remark :icon_razz:

Silva still got his arse handed to him kindly...Chael just needs to pay off the submission genie and stop getting caught in submissions when he has fights won handily.

War Dos Santos!

DeletedUser

Seriously Ende, WoW? WoW dude, just WoW :lol:

I actually do care about the fight with Ende vs Gammy very much so, and would like to see updates when possible. Although, I had hoped Ende would grow a pair and start attacking, but it doesn't really surprise me that much tbh, however, maybe he has an agenda behind this, stranger things have happened :icon_rolleyes:

Of course Gammy, you could still always end the fight if it doesn't pose, challenging enough, and start fighting c2 again. I'm sure MK would honourably let you re-arrange your troops in an agreed apon time frame so you could fight them once more. Wouldn't you MK, like we discussed? :icon_wink:

P.S. Gammy bro, waited like all night for you to sign on skype. Like I know the fight with Ende is keeping you busy and all :lol::lol: but c'mon man! Stop oggling the men in the Sears Men's Catolog and get on there! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Seriously Ende, WoW? WoW dude, just WoW :lol:

I actually do care about the fight with Ende vs Gammy very much so, and would like to see updates when possible. Although, I had hoped Ende would grow a pair and start attacking, but it doesn't really surprise me that much tbh, however, maybe he has an agenda behind this, stranger things have happened :icon_rolleyes:

Of course Gammy, you could still always end the fight if it doesn't pose, challenging enough, and start fighting c2 again. I'm sure MK would honourably let you re-arrange your troops in an agreed apon time frame so you could fight them once more. Wouldn't you MK, like we discussed? :icon_wink:

P.S. Gammy bro, waited like all night for you to sign on skype. Like I know the fight with Ende is keeping you busy and all :lol::lol: but c'mon man! Stop oggling the men in the Sears Men's Catolog and get on there! :lol:

actually I was catching up on the harry potter series, havent actually watched any of them, so why not start now...plus UFC 117 was on, great card of fights...and have you seen the way those mens briefs hug the hips of those sears catalog guys...bless!

MichielK

Nice stats Gammy, very informative. I like the strategy of softening things up a bit to make it tougher to rebuild and to force Ende to pay attention to incomings, though IMO it really needs local action to be effective. Did you attempt to noble any of the villages you cleared, or were they too far away?

I'm surprised by the lack of attacks though. While hoping Gammy wears himself out is not a bad tactic, I'm also not sure if gambling on him getting bored is the best approach. While I realise Ende may be busy with MV, I expected at least some attacks in Gammy's direction.

Of the 23 reports where no info could be collected, a little less than half showed the wall dropping several levels, which would indicate a decent amount of troops killed.

It's actually not that difficult to determine a rough estimate of how much you killed if the wall dropped. If you give me a list of just the wall drops (e.g. "four times 20 to 18, three times 20 to 15"), I can give you a pretty decent estimate. I'll aggregate the numbers so you cannot get any information out of it that'll help you, and I obviously don't want to know any specifics (so don't forward me the reports, or tell me which villages you attacked), but it would provide a decent addition to the stats you posted.

What are you, his agent? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

actually I was catching up on the harry potter series, havent actually watched any of them, so why not start now...plus UFC 117 was on, great card of fights...and have you seen the way those mens briefs hug the hips of those sears catalog guys...bless!

At least be on tonight, after my work, so around 1:00 :)

Yes actually, agent 007... The names Bond, James Bond :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78416

Nice stats Gammy, very informative. I like the strategy of softening things up a bit to make it tougher to rebuild and to force Ende to pay attention to incomings, though IMO it really needs local action to be effective. Did you attempt to noble any of the villages you cleared, or were they too far away?

I'm surprised by the lack of attacks though. While hoping Gammy wears himself out is not a bad tactic, I'm also not sure if gambling on him getting bored is the best approach. While I realise Ende may be busy with MV, I expected at least some attacks in Gammy's direction.

It's actually not that difficult to determine a rough estimate of how much you killed if the wall dropped. If you give me a list of just the wall drops (e.g. "four times 20 to 18, three times 20 to 15"), I can give you a pretty decent estimate. I'll aggregate the numbers so you cannot get any information out of it that'll help you, and I obviously don't want to know any specifics (so don't forward me the reports, or tell me which villages you attacked), but it would provide a decent addition to the stats you posted.

Nukes consisted of 5850/3250/225

Didn't know if the luck factor mattered, as Im sure it does a bit, but:

20 to 18
12 to 9
18 to 16
20 to 18 four times
20 to 19 twice

edit:

I didn't send any nobles on the first wave due to the feeling out process itself. Now that I have felt him up a bit, lol, we'll see what happens.

MichielK

Nukes consisted of 5850/3250/225

Didn't know if the luck factor mattered, as Im sure it does a bit, but:

20 to 18
12 to 9
18 to 16
20 to 18 four times
20 to 19 twice

Those attacks killed the equivalent of a 25/25 stack.

DeletedUser

Ok I guess its time for me to add some more facts to this encounter, seeing as people seem to think Gammy was 'up' in this incident...

Firstly i grew over half a millions points while he was attacking me and he didnt grow at all. Therefore whatever his strategy was clearly wasnt working.

Secondly, i didnt throw any attacks at him cos my strategy was that the first 4 weeks or so would be the opening exchanges and the next couple of months would be where the real fight was. Gammy failed to show my comments in our mailchat where i told him i was playing longball.

Thirdly, i was also fighting MV who tbh actually threw more real attacks at me than Gammy did, and actually did more damage to my villages than Gammy did. MV actually almost nobled 2 of my villages but i fortunately managed to retal in time (you can see by his handful of noblings against SF that others were not so fortunate). The fact that i had most of my D positioned to deal with Gammy, meant i hardly had any troops to deal with MV but with 21 noblings in 48hrs against him (an active player) i think i did pretty good :)

Fourthly, after nobling 21 villages in 2 days with some very close to Gammy in K88, Im surprised Gammy didnt try to noble any of my newly aquired villages. I was offering him targets to go for hoping he would start sending nobles but sadly either he didnt have the courage or he didnt see them :(

Lastly, as we all know the only stat to brag about is taking villages off the enemy, and as none changed hands that must mean no one can boast victory. This all went the way i expected it tbh, you wont get a victory out of 2 active players going at it on such a slow world.

Coincidentally, I did over 1.4mill ODA in 1 day during all this. I dont remember seeing anyone having hit that before and i check the war stats daily although i might just have a bad memory :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some players probably have, considering that in the past 7 days two players in c2 got more than 1mil ODA in a day.

DeletedUser

Thirdly, i was also fighting MV who tbh actually threw more real attacks at me than Gammy did, and actually did more damage to my villages than Gammy did. MV actually almost nobled 2 of my villages but i fortunately managed to retal in time (you can see by his handful of noblings against SF that others were not so fortunate). The fact that i had most of my D positioned to deal with Gammy, meant i hardly had any troops to deal with MV but with 21 noblings in 48hrs against him (an active player) i think i did pretty good :)

He's not all that active and you arent the only one attacking him. He was right beside SF players who had all their troops out supporting tribemates so its no surprise he nobled a few from us. Even took one from me. With that said good job on nobling the villages.

DeletedUser78416

Ok I guess its time for me to add some more facts to this encounter, seeing as people seem to think Gammy was 'up' in this incident...

Firstly i grew over half a millions points while he was attacking me and he didnt grow at all. Therefore whatever his strategy was clearly wasnt working.

Secondly, i didnt throw any attacks at him cos my strategy was that the first 4 weeks or so would be the opening exchanges and the next couple of months would be where the real fight was. Gammy failed to show my comments in our mailchat where i told him i was playing longball.

Fourthly, after nobling 21 villages in 2 days with some very close to Gammy in K88, Im surprised Gammy didnt try to noble any of my newly aquired villages. I was offering him targets to go for hoping he would start sending nobles but sadly either he didnt have the courage or he didnt see them :(

Lastly, as we all know the only stat to brag about is taking villages off the enemy, and as none changed hands that must mean no one can boast victory. This all went the way i expected it tbh, you wont get a victory out of 2 active players going at it on such a slow world.

Coincidentally, I did over 1.4mill ODA in 1 day during all this. I dont remember seeing anyone having hit that before and i check the war stats daily although i might just have a bad memory :icon_confused:

Hmmm, thats funny because my 712th vill was a barb vill sitting almost right beside one of your vills...I took that way before you started taking any MV00MV vills, still no response.

And I have grown since the attacks started, but I wouldn't expect you to pay any attention to that sort of thing when you didn't even know you had a barb sitting a few fields away from you.

And I may be wrong, but didn't you start nobling him once everyone in SF started while he wasn't logged on? :lol:

2 active players on a slow world? That statement is half right. :lol:

DeletedUser

I cant believe u have even tried to counter my facts.... especially when ive not even bothered to counter yours (of which there are plenty of your points i disagree with).

Hmmm, thats funny because my 712th vill was a barb vill sitting almost right beside one of your vills...I took that way before you started taking any MV00MV vills, still no response.

These are your last 3 noblings.

So Many More Activities (824|854) K88 10,151 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-07-29 08:24:44
So Many More Activities (810|630) K68 6,866 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-07-07 20:48:23
Barbarian village (836|645) K68 1,575 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-06-25 22:50:43

And yes that last one was nobled on or possibly the day u started your attacks on me. If u read my mail to you and what ive written above, my tactic was to let the opening exchanges pass before i attacked. So i decided not to go for that village and stick to my original strategy.

Perfectly sensible play.

And I have grown since the attacks started, but I wouldn't expect you to pay any attention to that sort of thing when you didn't even know you had a barb sitting a few fields away from you.

Yes u have grown, only cos ur building up your average village points and not through noblings. And the amount u have grown is minimal... especially compared to how much ive grown, and that was my point. I beat u on growth by a large margin. Also bear in mind this... as someone else reminded u of recently (MK i think) anyone with over a 10k average village point score is considered a pointwhore...

And I may be wrong, but didn't you start nobling him once everyone in SF started while he wasn't logged on?

You are wrong, he attacked me the second my first clearing attack landed on him... and like i said he sent alot more real attacks at me than u did. He was totally active for approx 3 days against me sending loads of attacks from close range, therefore i had to be online to counter them fast...

Ive not found a single empty village of his so far... so if SF are attacking him its extremely casually.

2 active players on a slow world? That statement is half right. :lol:

Dude, u log in daily and that constitutes being active... u might like to pretend ur very casual but in the scheme of things ur way more active than the vast majority of players still on this world...

Some players probably have, considering that in the past 7 days two players in c2 got more than 1mil ODA in a day.

Yeah i just noticed that... well done!

Still wanna see someone top 1.4mill tho :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Endemonadia

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: The gammy 1

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 1
Difference: 61

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 625,749
Side 2: 10,151
Difference: 615,598

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

At this rate gammy, your going to drop out of the top 20 soon and ende will pass you. Cmon! MORE FIGHTING! lol

DeletedUser

Endemonadia said:
Also bear in mind this... as someone else reminded u of recently (MK i think) anyone with over a 10k average village point score is considered a pointwhore..

I know I did. However, I said that over 10k average village points, with no war conquers, no moves against the enemy, and nobling small barbs instead qualifies as pointwhore. Good attempt to twist Gammy around, now that he's now definitively not being a pointwhore and is attacking you :icon_rolleyes:.