I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser78416

I cant believe u have even tried to counter my facts.... especially when ive not even bothered to counter yours (of which there are plenty of your points i disagree with).

These are your last 3 noblings.

So Many More Activities (824|854) K88 10,151 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-07-29 08:24:44
So Many More Activities (810|630) K68 6,866 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-07-07 20:48:23
Barbarian village (836|645) K68 1,575 Abandoned The gammy 1 [B~N~H] 2010-06-25 22:50:43

And yes that last one was nobled on or possibly the day u started your attacks on me. If u read my mail to you and what ive written above, my tactic was to let the opening exchanges pass before i attacked. So i decided not to go for that village and stick to my original strategy.

Perfectly sensible play.

Yes u have grown, only cos ur building up your average village points and not through noblings. And the amount u have grown is minimal... especially compared to how much ive grown, and that was my point. I beat u on growth by a large margin. Also bear in mind this... as someone else reminded u of recently (MK i think) anyone with over a 10k average village point score is considered a pointwhore...

You are wrong, he attacked me the second my first clearing attack landed on him... and like i said he sent alot more real attacks at me than u did. He was totally active for approx 3 days against me sending loads of attacks from close range, therefore i had to be online to counter them fast...

Ive not found a single empty village of his so far... so if SF are attacking him its extremely casually.

Dude, u log in daily and that constitutes being active... u might like to pretend ur very casual but in the scheme of things ur way more active than the vast majority of players still on this world...

Yeah i just noticed that... well done!

Still wanna see someone top 1.4mill tho :icon_wink:

What I get out of that is he spent his entire force on you, probably even suicides and all, and you spent your entire force on him, minus the nukes I killed sleeping, to get 1.4mil ODA in one day.

Congratulations on wasting your full offensive force for a measily 1.4mil ODA.

:lol:

Sauroni's mom would be proud.

I have no excuses, this was my feeling out wave, and I said now I have felt him up. So I'll have to be unentertained and take the candy from the baby, ho-hum.

We'll see how nonchalant mr man will be when the proverbial poop hits the spinny thing that blows air around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I get out of that is he spent his entire force on you, probably even suicides and all, and you spent your entire force on him, minus the nukes I killed sleeping, to get 1.4mil ODA in one day.

Congratulations on wasting your full offensive force for a measily 1.4mil ODA.

LMAO!!!

Dude, im at war with 2 people... do u really think i used all my nukes on one of my enemies and leave myself without firepower... tut tut Gammy ur really trying to make me out to be a noob... i told u once before your failing is that u underestimate your enemies... lets just say that he didnt even recieve half of my nukes, i still had plenty up my sleeve.

The way i got such a high ODA was also turning nukes around at the right times and clearing more than 1 village per nuke. MV is all around me afterall with loads of our villages right next to each other. If u had seen this obvious fact then u can see how i did it... nothing to do with my total firepower at all.

Oh and he didnt throw everything he had at me either, he did try to time his nukes and nobles over 3 days, he is still pretty well stacked across his villages so he def didnt throw all of his D out aimlessly.

Methinks u shouldnt comment on a battle u were not even involved in, i got the stats and reports to prove absolutely everything ive said is true.

DeletedUser78416

LMAO!!!

Dude, im at war with 2 people... do u really think i used all my nukes on one of my enemies and leave myself without firepower... tut tut Gammy ur really trying to make me out to be a noob... i told u once before your failing is that u underestimate your enemies... lets just say that he didnt even recieve half of my nukes, i still had plenty up my sleeve.

The way i got such a high ODA was also turning nukes around at the right times and clearing more than 1 village per nuke. MV is all around me afterall with loads of our villages right next to each other. If u had seen this obvious fact then u can see how i did it... nothing to do with my total firepower at all.

Oh and he didnt throw everything he had at me either, he did try to time his nukes and nobles over 3 days, he is still pretty well stacked across his villages so he def didnt throw all of his D out aimlessly.

Methinks u shouldnt comment on a battle u were not even involved in, i got the stats and reports to prove absolutely everything ive said is true.

So...you cleared multiple vills with the same nuke? :icon_surprised:

So he is stacked all around, but has half D's everywhere for you to be clearing multiple vills with a single nuke.

I think I get it now.

My brain hurts.

You're fighting me, casually, AND warring two other people at the same time?

Who are these clowns who wish to interrupt me?

And don't act like MV00MV is the biggest threat on this world, I took a vill from him when HRV was fighting Sunny with zero retaliation.

Not saying he is a bad player, that's just my experience with him.

And you really ought not take all of this personally. Have some fun with it, talk crap back, make it funny.

Lighten up basically.

DeletedUser

So...you cleared multiple vills with the same nuke? :icon_surprised:

So he is stacked all around, but has half D's everywhere for you to be clearing multiple vills with a single nuke.

No, killing nukes athome is easy enough.

And don't act like MV00MV is the biggest threat on this world, I took a vill from him when HRV was fighting Sunny with zero retaliation.

Where did i say if he was a good or bad player?

All i said is he's sent more real attacks than u have and he got alot more success than u have.

And you really ought not take all of this personally. Have some fun with it, talk crap back, make it funny.

Lighten up basically.

Ive said all along... i dont care at all about u (or MV) attacking me... i just posted up some facts about this war (as alex did also), just cos u dont like what u see u do your typical response in trying to make out your enemy is somehow angry or upset...

DeletedUser

Just pointing out that I believe I've had days where I've gotten more than 1.4m ODA, sometimes even past 2m ODA, and I'm sure many others in C2 have as well. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Couch or Lamarth told me that they had passed 3m ODA in a single day. We just don't really find it so much of an accomplishment that we feel the need to record it.

DeletedUser78416

No, killing nukes athome is easy enough.

Where did i say if he was a good or bad player?

All i said is he's sent more real attacks than u have and he got alot more success than u have.

Ive said all along... i dont care at all about u (or MV) attacking me... i just posted up some facts about this war (as alex did also), just cos u dont like what u see u do your typical response in trying to make out your enemy is somehow angry or upset...

Your definition of success is flawed. I have robbed you of millions in resources and caused millions more in damage. Plus, now you said you've been killing his nukes at home. How can he send more real attacks than me if you keep killing his nukes at home? (Which would be plausible in being able to use the same nuke twice).

Oh the tangled webs you weave...:lol:

Where you get that I want you to be angry or upset is also boggling me mind. I want you to be happy and have fun with this. You're the one who seems bitter.

DeletedUser

Your definition of success is flawed. I have robbed you of millions in resources and caused millions more in damage. Plus, now you said you've been killing his nukes at home. How can he send more real attacks than me if you keep killing his nukes at home? (Which would be plausible in being able to use the same nuke twice).

Oh the tangled webs you weave...:lol:

Where you get that I want you to be angry or upset is also boggling me mind. I want you to be happy and have fun with this. You're the one who seems bitter.

Do u want me to teach u something about TW?

I targetted his nukes that he had sent at me... basically timing when his nukes got home so my nuke hit it shortly after... Gammy u really r being petty. Ive not lied ever in this game, i have no reason to. All of my stats speak for themselves.

U posted up your successes against me, im cool with that, well done. Then i post up my successes against u, why do u try so desperately hard to discredit my facts which are up there for all to see?

Jurusu, im sure some of u guys have hit such high daily ODA, i said i dont remember seeing it. Well done btw. The reason i posted it up was to show that while Gammy was on me i was still able to fight another player effectively :)

DeletedUser78416

Do u want me to teach u something about TW?

I targetted his nukes that he had sent at me... basically timing when his nukes got home so my nuke hit it shortly after... Gammy u really r being petty. Ive not lied ever in this game, i have no reason to. All of my stats speak for themselves.

U posted up your successes against me, im cool with that, well done. Then i post up my successes against u, why do u try so desperately hard to discredit my facts which are up there for all to see?

Jurusu, im sure some of u guys have hit such high daily ODA, i said i dont remember seeing it. Well done btw. The reason i posted it up was to show that while Gammy was on me i was still able to fight another player effectively :)

You make absolutely zero sense bro.

First you're too lazy to backtime...

Secondly, how could he have caused more damage than me if his nukes were able to return home? If they returned home, they hit nothing, and I doubt he has more nukes than I do.

And I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm trying to make sense of the 57 spider webs you're weaving.

That is too much to wrap my wee brain around, so I guess I'll take your word for it. :lol:

Congratulations on your achievement.

Endemonadia said:
Then i post up my successes against u

huh? Didn't see that comment at first.

Where is the smiley with the guy scratching his head in confusion? lol.

DeletedUser

You make absolutely zero sense bro.

First you're too lazy to backtime...

Secondly, how could he have caused more damage than me if his nukes were able to return home? If they returned home, they hit nothing, and I doubt he has more nukes than I do.

Jesus Gammy, do i have to repeat myself... if u read what ive written truthfully and honestly u can easily answer your own questions... He did more damage than u cos >>>

The fact that i had most of my D positioned to deal with Gammy, meant i hardly had any troops to deal with MV

His nukes were able to return home cos he was hitting empty villages and he consequently did more building damage than u.

And who said he has more nukes than u???? show me where i said that???? what i said is >>>

Thirdly, i was also fighting MV who tbh actually threw more real attacks at me than Gammy did

My stats speak for themselves. Im not even gonna bother to explain simple maths, facts and statistics to u Gammy.

And I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm trying to make sense of the 57 spider webs you're weaving.

This is exactly why u fail Gammy, ur forever looking for a conspiracy or a lie where none exist. Ive posted up nothing but straight forward, easily understood facts, and all u do is work extremely hard to try to fabricate something which isnt there...

The fact is that i grew 600k since the day u attacked me and u grew 10k in villages nobled (as alex clearly shows). Thats one important stat that goes heavily in my favour... btw enjoy those resources u seem so happy u got off me, i bet theyve truly made a difference....

DeletedUser78416

Ende...oh Ende...:icon_rolleyes:

Why do I even bother sometimes, lol!

Are you considering wall damage to be more damaging than academy levels or farm levels?

I know...I know, he targeted your smithy, farm, HQ, academies and resource pits with all of his nukes, but you wont post any of those reports...I know, I get it. :lol:

A Player with 300+ vills couldn't possible have more offense than a player with the # of vills I have...unless he really was that much of a noob.

No, as a matter of fact you don't post any believable facts. You say things that not only make no sense, but are very contradicting as well...not to mention you refuse to attach any reports to your nonsensical claims. :lol:

And maybe alex hasn't gotten to the grade in grade school where they do math yet...I've grown well over 100K in points...since points seem to matter a whole lot to you...since the attacks started.

And I will enjoy the resources, thanks for the generosity! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OK Gammy im gonna leave u in your dillusional way of playing TW.. ofc u had a monumental victory against me by taking no villages, hitting a few villages with damage and stealing a handful of resources with the nukes i dodged... well done u truly r imba at this game.

My growth of nobling 61 more villages than u in the time we were at war was obviously me lying, i apologise.

Hopefully this feeds the troll with his daily ration of ego-boosting.

DeletedUser

i think we should stop arguing until someone takes a village. That means no more arguing at all! So stop!

DeletedUser78416

i think we should stop arguing until someone takes a village. That means no more arguing at all! So stop!

I'll stop arguing when you stop losing villages. :lol:

I think I'm good for a while.

Lest you forget that me posting anything resembling a stat was just to show that this little liaison was still proceeding like normal.

I can't help it if Ende's buttons get pushed with relatively zero effort. :lol:

But fear not young alexhol...I'll be turning up the heat just a wee bit here shortly, we'll see what happens then.

DeletedUser

how long do i have to not lose a village for? I mean, i havent lost one in 3 days...

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: steveuk82

Timeframe: 11/08/2010 13:17:16 to 14/08/2010 13:17:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,672
Difference: 19,672

chart
[/spoil]

You're right, you haven't lost one in 3 days. You've lost two.

DeletedUser78416

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: steveuk82

Timeframe: 11/08/2010 13:17:16 to 14/08/2010 13:17:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,672
Difference: 19,672

chart
[/spoil]

You're right, you haven't lost one in 3 days. You've lost two.

Oh Snap.

DeletedUser

well is this still going on? because there are still no conquers...have either of you came close? Reports maybe?

DeletedUser

well is this still going on? because there are still no conquers...have either of you came close? Reports maybe?
I'm simply speculating, but based on what Gammy has said, perhaps the lull in attacks is because Gammy is waiting for his nukes to return so he can resend them with nobles?