I declare on...

DeletedUser53573

Concrete.

He sucks.

This is legitimate. Ask him. He's about to lose exactly half of his villages.

Mick876

I'll gang bang your mother sideways. This is legitimate abuse! Ask her, she is about to loose half her pride :lol:

lt181

Concrete is solid. Otherwise they wouldn't build roads from it. My friendship with concrete is concrete. I'm sure you will need nothing, but if you do, do not hesitate to ask. I'll be there for you.

DeletedUser

LOL... I remember concrete from the =DIE= days. He is one of the better players in the game to be sure. Good luck whomever you are....

warrior of dark satan

Erm can I ask what your IGN is?
I have never heard of you before, yet the last days you've been spamming the forums with useless posts of "how good you are"
And I'd like to see you take half of concrete's vills, I'll give you 5000 PP if you manage to do that ;)

Dark Warrior

DeletedUser53573

takes a while for the server to update when u noble so many vills all at once

DeletedUser

Erm can I ask what your IGN is?
I have never heard of you before, yet the last days you've been spamming the forums with useless posts of "how good you are"
And I'd like to see you take half of concrete's vills, I'll give you 5000 PP if you manage to do that ;)

Dark Warrior

swordy , i'd say 4000pp for me and 1000pp for you.
you'd better come to w6 instead of making a ridiculous topic, i'm sure you were bored again. btw dont mind the or.d people supporting you, they didnt saw the joke of it

DeletedUser51929

D= Offended much! I saw the joke, I thought it was you XD

DeletedUser

you're also one of the über Or.d people funny smart and so on...:p , i was taking about the average or.d player ;)