i declare war .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

me on leonidas27 acount declare war on exile fam .

prepare to be uber-owned x1000!

:lol:

DeletedUser

This will be great, plz no stats yet though:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

map.php

as you can see by this map i clearly haz zee advantage!

DeletedUser

Ya, you have that much of an advantage that i can't even find u on the map

DeletedUser

well your just a person that in game pretends to me female wehn you are a male :|

freekin weirdo .

DeletedUser

Why don't u just leave w15 already? u said u were leaving like, 2 months ago.

DeletedUser

sereton - is this serious? If it is, could you please mark yourself and your allies on your map so that us spectators can follow along......

If it's not serious, then carry on ;)

DeletedUser

cheers seth ;)

so green being leo slash sereton, and shades of blue being exile.

Ummm, the thread is a bit more hilarious to me now, but I'm still going to keep an eye on how it progresses. Don't reckon they need it, but exile. has my endorsement :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I say if your even semi-good just get a villy into that sea of blueish/red and you can eat them out til there nothing left or you run out of nobles...i've seen what they can do when cleaning out there own k's.....i can't but feel sorry for them if thats the best they can do.

DeletedUser

this is ridiculous, alex really, i thought you deleted the leo account -_-

DeletedUser

I say if your even semi-good just get a villy into that sea of blueish/red and you can eat them out til there nothing left or you run out of nobles...i've seen what they can do when cleaning out there own k's.....i can't but feel sorry for them if thats the best they can do.

I wouldn't be so sure of that....I've also seen 1st hand what exile. is capable of and I would think twice about messing with them.

There is a reason for them being such a strong regional power for so long...

DeletedUser

sereton, that's one hell of a long trip for your nobles. Let me know if you need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.