*I* declares on THOR/GODS, or vice-versa, whatever.

DeletedUser

Colton says:
well i guess im as friendly as a cactus
Colton says:
or something along those lines
Colton says:
but seriously attack ptt i will never attack somone while they are fighting for the same common goal
Chrisduhhhfur | Jinx says:
I'm not going to stab PTT in the back when I have you threatening to noble one of my members. Sorry, I'm far from stupid.
Chrisduhhhfur | Jinx says:
In fact, I wont attack PTT anyway, they've been nothing but good allies to us since we left LB.
Colton says:
right now you show up as a nice purple or red not sure

Alright, its a war game, so lets have a war. Have fun guys, let the back-stabbing, name calling, propaganda, and what-not ensue.

Say what you will about *I*, I don't care. ANY *I* member who posts anything but "good luck" or some form of it on this topic will be dismissed, end of story. Except despairr because we all know hes going to post some homosexual comment anyway xD.

DeletedUser

why won't you just accept my love jinxo :icon_sad:?

GL to Thor and to my sexy tribe, *I*.

DeletedUser

I fail to understand how I'm getting news about this war from the forum and not from the ""god" family that I belong in . . ..

DeletedUser

LOL sweet, finally a tribe with enough guts to take em out. I'm pretty sure you guys can totally dominate them, especially since SOCOM resorted to hiding away in THOR's shadows after losing to *I*.

And no I'm not in *I*. I just don't like THOR. lol

DeletedUser

SOCOM didn't lose to *I*. We had heard they were plotting w/ THOR to attack us, so we plotted to attack them, turns out our 'spy' blew dick and from what I can gather from mynizzle, they were actually about to attack THOR.

THOR then sent them mass invites because of a misunderstanding between us and THOR (THOR was going to attack SOCOM with us) and that devolved into the situation we're in now.

All out war because mynizzle is a jerk, and he fully admits it.

CHIEF SLAPAHOE =]

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.:)

@aridous... probably because they're too big and will end up imploding from lack of organization.