*I* declares on THOR/GODS, or vice-versa, whatever.

DeletedUser

i know that this is just a game and there is no reason to care much about it but i also noticed that here peoples show their own character like betrayers greedy peoples or honourable peoples and so one

you may think that i am a mad man but it is true that peoples that are greedy and agressive in their real life they be the same in the game with others

i have met many good peoples in this game but also many bad peoples to but i never met a betrayer leader as jinxo
i am not the one who can be suprised easily but in this case i have to say that jinxo has suprised me by sending his memerbs in war and than leting them down

if i was a real friend of jinxo i will reconsider the friendship with him

DeletedUser

lol i think most of the threads in this forum needs to be closed and anything with the words *I*, PTT, Gods, MP, VF should be automaticlly deleted.

DeletedUser

LMAO everyone in these forums can do nothing but shout at each other.
CLOSE THESE FORUMS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD(S)

DeletedUser

i know that this is just a game and there is no reason to care much about it but i also noticed that here peoples show their own character like betrayers greedy peoples or honourable peoples and so one

you may think that i am a mad man but it is true that peoples that are greedy and agressive in their real life they be the same in the game with others

graniti...nobody likes you. Just FYI ^_^

DeletedUser

On my continent we were 4th before the war!
Now we are 2nd
We've realy kick their asses :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lmao, just close the damn forum theres something wrong with it if im quoted 3 times in a row XD besides THOR have failed to noble me yet, they defense score went up by 286k over 2 weeks... and i still got 2 villages with 30 farm filled with defense, id say good luck THOR but itd probably be of no use to you.

DeletedUser

Lmao, just close the damn forum theres something wrong with it if im quoted 3 times in a row XD besides THOR have failed to noble me yet, they defense score went up by 286k over 2 weeks... and i still got 2 villages with 30 farm filled with defense, id say good luck THOR but itd probably be of no use to you.
Who says we're even interested in your villages?
No offensive but don't get to chocky :lol:

DeletedUser

lol floritus i just got 50 incomings and it cleared nearly all troops but also i have good enough co-ordination to make sure one village actually isnt taken :lol: but itll all be gone sooon and good riddance world 7 is too corrupt for my taste, and none of it actually came outta the tribes i dislike... its just psycho

DeletedUser

lol floritus i just got 50 incomings and it cleared nearly all troops but also i have good enough co-ordination to make sure one village actually isnt taken :lol: but itll all be gone sooon and good riddance world 7 is too corrupt for my taste, and none of it actually came outta the tribes i dislike... its just psycho

amen brotha

DeletedUser

pinkiboss 212.849
Vhergin 212.614
gina02 184.756 22
guyaton 167.712
corepower 145.708
Noki-G 135.464
freitajm 126.559
Trushin24 110.704
xcalliber 94.199 10
Swatz 75.263
Gladiator181 74.503
Lotheron 65.172

these are theyre members

one thor member can take care of them so i don't see the need to claim tthat they're alive it are probably inactive players