I did it again, silly me!

DeletedUser

In my many hours surfing the "intrawebz" I've found many a good read. One in particular being The Art Of War written by Sun Tzu.

There are 13 chapters to it essentially. Number 13 being what I seem to excel at. IT reads...

Chapter 13: The Use of Spies focuses on the importance of developing good information sources, specifically the five types of sources and how to manage them.

I have eyes everywhere...

Even in Sparta! If you can call it that...

not-SPARTA.jpg

Look though, I did it again!

[spoil]
sss2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
sss3.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
sss8.jpg
[/spoil]

The first and third are my favorites :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, the first one shows a lot of weakness and the third one, well...all doubts erased. Time to stand up? Pretty sad that it's happened to them again. Itchy 'invite' fingers need to be cut off ;)

DeletedUser

seems there planning to join as one and declare on PRIME :icon_biggrin:

PRIME, disband while you can!

rich26ca

ouch, i tend to shy away from the spying as i find is a desperate attempt and winning. but in this case there is no war there just floundering around.

Strght SaVaGe

Good Job guyverone enough said lets gets to work on TW

DeletedUser

I spy... with my tiny little eye... something begining with...

A WIZZYDIZZY TOPIC THREAD:icon_eek::icon_eek::lol:

Strght SaVaGe

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:lol yea my little eye caught that too lmfao:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hey guyverone I know we got more on them could we show those too or would that be to much for the world forums to handle lol

DeletedUser

hahaha another great PnP dude ":)

I am confused though, I thought what is now S.A.W./Sun/Sparta/blah got rid of any spies when they kicked me from Fusion?

Hmm, big fail there..

Strght SaVaGe

hahaha another great PnP dude ":)

I am confused though, I thought what is now S.A.W./Sun/Sparta/blah got rid of any spies when they kicked me from Fusion?

Hmm, big fail there..

Ill say lol seems there are other leaks but hey thats there problem:lol:

DeletedUser

My favorite line is "Not until screen shots are taken or ops are made, we can't be sure there is a spy. What do you guys think?"

Hmmm, no worries, dudes. There is no spy and people only suspect you are working together. Your words are safe with us....

DeletedUser

My favorite line is "Not until screen shots are taken or ops are made, we can't be sure there is a spy. What do you guys think?"

Hmmm, no worries, dudes. There is no spy and people only suspect you are working together. Your words are safe with us....

rofl Habap nicely sad, it's what the rest of us were thinking :icon_razz:

I also like the bit about having no enemies, you guys have had a big bullseye on your heads since Fusion and many even before that, it's only a matter of time before past actions come back to bite you guys.

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to work out what's funnier, they fact they think they are so smart, or the fact they are so clueless that they can't even form a tribe that isn't full of spies.