I do declare part 2

DeletedUser

I do declare that I own your very soul Heavy, so I will always win over you.

DeletedUser

hmmm...after the 1st thread being closed down...
and hey heavy make another comeback thread as a part 2...
so w/o further ado...

I do declare that this thread will be the biggest, popular, fantastic, funny, awesome, smartest,...(what proverb can I add more?) fight between heavy the king of W15 and casus the mod of W15...

im sure heavy will charge casus with this ultimate weapon :icon_twisted::ram:

DeletedUser

I do declare that I am a fraud... SO DON'T MAIL ME ASKING FOR ANY TYPE OF GRAPHICS D:<

DeletedUser

I do declare that I own your very soul Heavy, so I will always win over you.

I do declare that you dont own my soul anymore, that isnt volcanic ash in the atmosphere atm, thats my soul returning home :icon_cool:

i win as i have the accent >.>

DeletedUser

I do declare that you dont own my soul anymore, that isnt volcanic ash in the atmosphere atm, thats my soul returning home :icon_cool:

i win as i have the accent >.>
I do declare Casus has an awesome accent, and being bias as i have not heard yours, she wins.

DeletedUser

I do declare that casus knows mine is pure win, plus i am cutie she said so =D

DeletedUser

I do declare i am your clone so thats even more awesomeness points for me

<3

DeletedUser

I do declare that Jess has a thing for Southern accents, so you can never win Heavy. I also declare that I still own your soul, the cloud you think is it is just a bunch of toxins I've sent to you.

DeletedUser

I do declare southern accents are just so [mumbles endlessly] <3

DeletedUser

I do declare that Jess has a thing for Southern accents, so you can never win Heavy. I also declare that I still own your soul, the cloud you think is it is just a bunch of toxins I've sent to you.

I do declare once she hears mine she will forget all about your southern accent, And its not toxins and you know you could never hurt me as im to cute :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I do declare once she hears mine she will forget all about your southern accent, And its not toxins and you know you could never hurt me as im to cute :icon_redface:
I do declare we need a 3 way mic ^_-

DeletedUser

I do declare that I am a fraud... SO DON'T MAIL ME ASKING FOR ANY TYPE OF GRAPHICS D:<

i do declare that we will all be visiting your mail box again one day :)

and i do declare that heavy did not speak on mic yesterday, and my accent is way thicker than amandas :p

DeletedUser

I do declare we need a 3way something jess ;)

I do also declare that ill speak today at some hun =P

DeletedUser

I do declare im interested in this something ;D

Sherry has souther accent ? :eek: