i do declare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do declare that Ice Templar has the best sig in w15,,,,,

im bored.....

DeletedUser

I do declare that I like this person that is called rngilley.. and hope that they aren't in an enemy tribe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i do declare that i miss the old w15 days, the days of yes even scion, the days of morningfrost, antyrael, skorm, christmasmarine, senti, etc...

Edit...i also declare that i have been having a nice convo on the w16 forum concerning friendship in the game, and i have just found a quote that i believe could not be more spot on

I must admit i totally agree with MKs assessment of what keeps the successful tribes together, and thats forging friendships in game or bought into the game from outside (like Dust did). The best way to bring players together is a good war and us at Dust were almost certainly the most warred tribe around, cos we were permanently at war since about the first month we formed, yes when all of us only had 1 village each! lol

This constant warring is what pulled us all together and meant everyone was online loads and laying their necks on the line for each other regularly. This kind of selfless behaviour gains respect and ultimatley forms a tightknit team who will all contribute and fight shoulder to shoulder... im sure everyone whose left in this world can relate to such events :icon_wink:

As for the exchanging of numbers, yes thats a bit much but im sure it goes on cos some friendships go far beyond this game (as my own experiences ive posted further up demonstrate). All the browser games ive played at top level use skype, msn, facebook etc. to keep in touch, make battleplans, get hold of players at short notice... so keeping in touch outside of game kinda becomes consequensial...

Personally ive met some great people in all games ive played and proudly have them on my friends list on my facebook... we keep in touch chat about life, work, relationships etc. the exact same things i chat to my real life friends... afterall, i met these guys n gals doing something i enjoy so we instantly have a common interest... isnt that how all friendships r started, common interests?

I guess those who dont understand this are those who play the same selfishly to meet their own ends...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After I read the post above from willows..
I do declare that willows is the most emotional player in TW....:lol:

DeletedUser

i do declare i got that off of the w16 forums, but where as bah is concerned, i do not think any decent player on w15 will disagree with me

notice, i said DECENT....bah is discussed often on skype and not just by his friends

Brutus987

Ooh do i count as decent? :p

Btw thanks for helping, me with my quick bar :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't argue w/ the mod. Mods shut pointless threads w/ arguing in them.

DeletedUser

I do declare it is important
*quickly bounces away befor this can be counted as a argument*

/win?

DeletedUser

I do declare that I like heavy's opinion, and that i am not arguing with the mod :icon_biggrin:..

I do declare that this thread is just as pointful as the top 20 opinion threat.. since there isn't 20 decent tribes left in the world.

Edit:
I do declare also that since the Mod did not start the sentence with "I do declare", that is enough to make the statement invalid, which makes this thread the most important thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.