I do not understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

agullabell said:
Fail.

siderophobic went to EDGE from RAW for 5 days then returned. Nice attempt.

he was clearly trying to say that when we were number one we moved siderophobic from Raw to edge to give back the number one spot to Dns .. it was never meant for us to take it

secondly .... the reason why dns moved to number two was because of a eight million point player from dns going abandoned ... so no need for us to keep siderophic in edge

and my last reason is if i get this wrong you are in dns but all you do on the fourm is taunt Raw and suck up to Dn tribe ( so be it )
if you were in Raw you would not be allowed to show public displays like you do for there allainces simple as it sounds but it is something that everyone notices and something you should not be proud of

also this is private between the two of us this mail please do not let it find its way around to other players so please keep it between yourself and me

erm...yeah? This was from like...7 months ago, does it make any sense to anyone?

DeletedUser

what i understand from this is that you're not trustworthy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what i understand from this is that you're not trustworthy :icon_wink:

I quit about 5 months ago, What i do not understand is what she was getting at, were we at war? Why did bell care about DNS being the number one spot, I got picked on by raw and =D-N= at times so i do not mind if i am thought of as untrustworthy to them. and saying do not show this is like saying do not push that button...you are going to do it sooner or later...Also, it is just a game.

OTDDeathAwaits

I actually remember reading that before. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser16995

would be back when dn and raw were at war and dns was still sitting on the fence. RAW was manipulating stats in DNS favour so that DNS would stay in #1 spot. AS far as i can tell at least.

DeletedUser

wut she said :p

I still love W9 the most just because everyone was conspiring...

DeletedUser

UMMMMM i care what i say and to be honest i do believe that is a private mail that was sent to you after some comment you made on the forum about back stabbing a alley of yours at the time also if i recall it was after you passed some info and we were in convo about that

but then again i could be wrong it was a long time ago but to be honest with you it really doesnt matter ..cos i dont even care what it says :) apart from the fact you bring up a private mail into main fourm months and months after its written date without all the info there

bell>valth back too :)

.dan.101

UMMMMM i care what i say and to be honest i do believe that is a private mail that was sent to you after some comment you made on the forum about back stabbing a alley of yours at the time also if i recall it was after you passed some info and we were in convo about that

but then again i could be wrong it was a long time ago but to be honest with you it really doesnt matter ..cos i dont even care what it says :) apart from the fact you bring up a private mail into main fourm months and months after its written date without all the info there

I think this was a forum post Bell, I rmeember reading it before I'm sure.

I don't see the point in this thread though honestly.

DeletedUser

ahhaha dan your right i think its pretty much just spam stirring up :)

something to lighten up the fourm with maybe ... i should be honoured my name appears lol doesnt happen often anymore in this game

DeletedUser

I know Im playing with valth on world 52 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.