I dont get it

DeletedUser

How can a tribe "merge" into another tribe when the duke of the tribe isnt notified?

I have been left in a horrible position because of my old co duke's disloyalty :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Tell me about it. I now have four top 20 tribes attacking what remains.

DeletedUser

I totally know what you mean. We had this kid come to our school once, and he wanted to join our group, but I didn't like him so he wasn't allowed every day people would be all like "Aww man let him in" But I stood my damn ground and wouldn't let that foolish wanna be in. Finally this kid came up to me and was like "Yo can I join you" But I was like No screw off, go away. But I knew this couldn't last forever, then one day I came back from being sick once, and this kid was like totally in our group. And everyone was like dude sorry man he kinda just got in. I was all like What evs but deep down it hurt. Thinking about it now, I should have just stabbed the kid in the temple.

DeletedUser

I totally know what you mean. We had this kid come to our school once, and he wanted to join our group, but I didn't like him so he wasn't allowed every day people would be all like "Aww man let him in" But I stood my damn ground and wouldn't let that foolish wanna be in. Finally this kid came up to me and was like "Yo can I join you" But I was like No screw off, go away. But I knew this couldn't last forever, then one day I came back from being sick once, and this kid was like totally in our group. And everyone was like dude sorry man he kinda just got in. I was all like What evs but deep down it hurt. Thinking about it now, I should have just stabbed the kid in the temple.

Do you want the number for a good therapist?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Howdy.... welcome to the new game.... its called merging madness and co-play heaven. Your dealing with profiles that have between 2 an 7 owners usually. What do you expect. They do anything for the points. They dont really care about tribes. Your team mates are only stepping stones. They are little gangs of rogues that use tribes as stepping stones. They are killing the game and they dont care.

DeletedUser

Howdy.... welcome to the new game.... its called merging madness and co-play heaven. Your dealing with profiles that have between 2 an 7 owners usually. What do you expect. They do anything for the points. They dont really care about tribes. Your team mates are only stepping stones. They are little gangs of rogues that use tribes as stepping stones. They are killing the game and they dont care.

Sounds pretty acurate to be honest. I dont like it

DeletedUser

Or we are just too damn good and cant be arsed to help those who need help learning :)

DeletedUser

Or we are just too damn good and cant be arsed to help those who need help learning :)

:lol: That's doubtful, you being to good that is.

You're free to decided not to 'teach' newbies new stuff, but try not to be to arrogant, you weren't always a pro either.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah well. Its actually not difficult at all. Two basic skills.... back timing and dodging. Thats it. The rest is a product of time invested. Thats why co-ownership is the key. No one can as a single player beat a profile that has four 6 hour players manning it. Thats the skill. getting the co owners. This game is won by time invested.... Nothing else.

DeletedUser

Yeah well. Its actually not difficult at all. Two basic skills.... back timing and dodging. Thats it. The rest is a product of time invested. Thats why co-ownership is the key. No one can as a single player beat a profile that has four 6 hour players manning it. Thats the skill. getting the co owners. This game is won by time invested.... Nothing else.

Clearly you don't know how to play this game.