DeletedUser43243

Not as much as I miss you!
W17 not the same without you!!!!!

You still got the skype though?
:D

DeletedUser

haha, i am amazing ;)
How could you expect to be? :lol:
Not at the moment no :( My laptop blew up kinda...

DeletedUser43243

well....once you get it sorted.....message me! Would be great to dance again! Or did we have the key? :icon_razz:

The special ingredient from my cookies has been missing and i need you!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fun times <3 I need to get skype sorted out, miss the laughs!

Please note people, I'm susie's special ingredient :icon_cool:

DeletedUser43243

Always were......always will be! As for MOJO....soon there will just be me left!

:(

DeletedUser

I knew it! I'm one of a kind ;D. Where's tracey these days?

Ah, looks like everything started falling apart when i left =/ sorry

DeletedUser43243

I think Tracey is in w39 or something. Need to find the time to catch up with her!
:)

DeletedUser

Same here, wonder how she is going to re-act when she knows i'm back! ;D

DeletedUser43243

She will have kittens and we will start fighting over you all over again!
:)

DeletedUser41659

Hey Mr Syphlex *waves*

Nice to see you again sir. It has been a long, sweaty time since we last engaged in communion. Since that time I have come to a conclusion:

You know how to play TW properly.

At first I thought you became Duke of BoS because you won a game of paper, scissors, rock. But being under your rule the Magnus was able to see that there was no way you could have beaten a whole tribe at paper,scissors, rock ... so it must be skills ;)

Lots of familiar faces in this thread too, always nice to see :)

Oh and Susie is MINE!!!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol you realise you are the only one who keeps saying this, and repeating it in every thread, hahahahaha. Like Fox News mate I am sure it will become true if you just repeat it enough times!

P.S. No foreign language posting doom awwsssss! :icon_razz:

Phhsstt, I got a private mail about that and a Detention, you said that once and look, it came true!
And I have to repeat it like "fox news" :/

And I do thinks most people hate you.. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Mr Syphlex *waves*

Nice to see you again sir. It has been a long, sweaty time since we last engaged in communion. Since that time I have come to a conclusion:

At first I thought you became Duke of BoS because you won a game of paper, scissors, rock. But being under your rule the Magnus was able to see that there was no way you could have beaten a whole tribe at paper,scissors, rock ... so it must be skills ;)

Ahhh, i've missed you! :lol:
Remember, my entire playing career on this world i have been involved in the Brotherhood, took me a fair time to get that role! I'll never be anywhere near the best player, leader or person, but i hope i did a good enough job in my time there!

I think Susie just admitted it, she's mine :icon_cool:

Integritous

:icon_neutral:

Not that I really want to get involved as this argument really doesn't concern me...but the fact he spelled "dumbass" as "doom awwssssss" and put a ":icon_razz:" at the end, would suggest what he was saying, he said in jest, about the foreign languages things.

Haha yay! A voice of reason!

Mate I've got to tell you, don't waste your time trying to reason with them. They've gone mad the lot of them! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser43243

Hey Mr Syphlex *waves*

Alpha Magnus!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Susie swoons! :icon_wink:

My dear chap you really were a highpoint in the world of 17. I have seen some awesome characters come and go and you dear sir were one of the very best!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser41659

Was that... was that alpha magnus?

Hey Mr Wackee of the Bill!!!
Been a long time :)

Alpha Magnus!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Susie swoons! :icon_wink:

My dear chap you really were a highpoint in the world of 17. I have seen some awesome characters come and go and you dear sir were one of the very best!
:icon_biggrin:

Oh Ms Susie Q.
Always a pleasure, to be pleasured by you :icon_wink:

Nope :D! Just want to rub it in his face, tis all ;)

Just had to do it didn't you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.