I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

i am waiting for my troops to get back from nobleing the villages i think that i only lost 1 full clearing attack out of 8 or so
there isnt much resistence from viruse

Great job genius, those are called inactives. :) :icon_wink: And like Murderous Mouse said, you lost more on your nukes than you gained so don't get too happy.

Well, i know they dropped in points when they moved alot of inactives to rabies, including their top player, but you would think elite player would bump them back up..

If Dawn moved back into VIRUSe than it would be much closer.

And we're not going to take the top players from every tribe under us to form one massive tribe. The notion of having one elite tribe and everything else crappy is not preferable.

DeletedUser

Viruse is the ideal tribe that everyone's jealous of. (IMO) You know that tribe that everyone loves to hate. I just can't wait to see how these conflicts pan out.

IMO I think FEMA is the ideal tribe that everyone hates because it is a family...DNY is another tribe that everyone hates because they are #1.

Funny how everyone loves Suko though eh?

DeletedUser

DNY is a tribe that everyone respects because they have been the best tribe for a long time.

FEMA has a lot of respect because they have taken on all comers and they are still there while most of the larger tribes that have warred them are gone.

SUKO, I don't hear a lot of love for them. Mostly rimmers in there hiding from the other tribes.

Suko himself is a riot though. But Rednecks still gets my vote.

Murderous Mouse

SUKO, I don't hear a lot of love for them. Mostly rimmers in there hiding from the other tribes.

Not all of SUKO is hiding as I don't hide from anyone, I only went to SUKO because Therin and Pancake there otherwise I would of quit :/

Although we do have a lot of noobs :( (including me).

crom

Not all of SUKO is hiding as I don't hide from anyone, I only went to SUKO because Therin and Pancake there otherwise I would of quit :/

Although we do have a lot of noobs :( (including me).
I'm not hiding from anyone...I'm there because of MM and Therin, although Therin left...Meanie ¬.¬

Although at the time, I was being owned by VirusE, I would have happily died, and restarted on a new world...At the time, this wasn't my best world, it was probably 2nd, even 3rd on the list...And with school just starting, I'm still totally shattered, so can't put any effort into it...Sorry guys!

DeletedUser

Not you Mickey. You still rock. I saw you up there slugging it out with Oots. in K16. But the top 5 guys in Suko-E after Sudden Death and Joeka (they weren't there a few days ago) took exactly 0 Oots villages in the last war, at least from what I could piece together out of twstats. And none of them have taken anything from Viruse/Rabies. They're all a lot bigger than you too. You should come back and play with us.

Murderous Mouse

Not you Mickey. You still rock. I saw you up there slugging it out with Oots. in K16. But the top 5 guys in Suko-E after Sudden Death and Joeka (they weren't there a few days ago) took exactly 0 Oots villages in the last war, at least from what I could piece together out of twstats. And none of them have taken anything from Viruse/Rabies. They're all a lot bigger than you too. You should come back and play with us.

:D

I got pounded in k16 though, even though my attacks were timed perfectly, the guy sniped them all :/

Most of SUKO is there for the protection of SUKO, I am there because it is the tribe with my best friends in, even though due to the splits by location I am full of a tribe of 40% Idiots.

Most of the tribe is too lazy to attack VIRUSe/Rabies, including me. They are all a lot a bigger than me cos I am a lazy nobler, and will only noble once a week or so.

I doubt your dukes would want me back :(... (If I wanted to come back which I am not sure about.)

crom

Most of SUKO is there for the protection of SUKO, I am there because it is the tribe with my best friends in, even though due to the splits by location I am full of a tribe of 40% Idiots.

Most of the tribe is too lazy to attack VIRUSe/Rabies, including me. They are all a lot a bigger than me cos I am a lazy nobler, and will only noble once a week or so.

I doubt your dukes would want me back :(... (If I wanted to come back which I am not sure about.)

If you're not careful, the SUKO dukes won't want you either :icon_wink: :lol:

I'm in SUKO to have fun, and do some co-ordination/help out with the leader stuff...A lot of SUKO didn't bother with the Oots. war, as DNY were managing fine :icon_razz:

Also, we're busy with the demolition of SPCT right now

Murderous Mouse

If you're not careful, the SUKO dukes won't want you either :icon_wink: :lol:

I'm in SUKO to have fun, and do some co-ordination/help out with the leader stuff...A lot of SUKO didn't bother with the Oots. war, as DNY were managing fine :icon_razz:

Suko will always want me, I am a great slave!

Well I put it bluntly 40% of the SUKO family I personally dislike.

DeletedUser

SPCT is smaller than Suko by himself, they're not even 6 million points. How busy could they keep you? And Mickey, I always have troops to spare for ex-KBC.

Murderous Mouse

SPCT is smaller than Suko by himself, they're not even 6 million points. How busy could they keep you? And Mickey, I always have troops to spare for ex-KBC.

Not very busy, you mean to say they still exist? I haven't checked recently.

:)

I was such a noob in KBC, still am but wow I was so bad back, brings back memories :p.

Shame fusion/fused killed them :(

DeletedUser

Side 1: FUSION Fused

Side 2: -TD- B-SW B+SW RABIES

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,364
Side 2: 1,632
Difference: 268

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,384,532
Side 2: 13,182,904
Difference: 2,798,372

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,063
Side 2: 71,834
Difference: 29,229

image.php

Side 1: FUSION Fused

Side 2: -TD- B-SW B+SW RABIES

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,888
Side 2: 23,746
Difference: 5,142

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168
Side 2: 13
Difference: 155

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 195,669,269
Side 2: 155,710,543
Difference: 39,958,726

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,524,832
Side 2: 134,020
Difference: 1,390,812

image.php

Uhm is it better to look at last week time frame or forever time frame?

I mean is it better to get the war stat using the time frame of last week or the time frame for for ever?

DeletedUser

Does anyone remember this days? Well cracker this was the days of glory!

DeletedUser

flem whats going on. oh yes i remember this when we talk cracker into this when you were not on

DeletedUser

nothing much. problems at work and stuff like that. i started to play again on w26 but so boring. only barb villages around. lol

and i remember what he has done without me. at firs i was shocked but after few hours i realized that we can manage this.

by the way how are you wreck? whats going on with you?

suko do you still play?