I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

....what declaration?

i don't know why people keep talking about declarations by now. everyone knows that this isn't the real us. 1 person is doing all the talking for all our accounts and the management if done by people who can only make sounds like: 'ooaagheaa' or 'ouauoo'

you know? those aggressive people from the stone age? we're just like them, we don't talk about declaration, we just throw our stones and see what happens :icon_eek:

ouoaoeoee!

warlord Baldor

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Happy days are here again, to war, to death, to glory, to honor.

Good luck everyone, though some more luck than others eh?
please dont mention honor, its trown out of the window and is history ... :lol:

nizzles

Cracker, this declaration would've been perfect if you had the sig I made for you in there :icon_razz:

raptors1970

:)

We work better when under pressure and with the odds against us :) Thx for the invitation to the fight Cracker :)

:lol:Raptors1970 B+SW:lol:

DeletedUser

Bahlool, based on your actions over the last few weeks/months regarding you miss-match promises of declarations, where not only did you waste my time, mess around with the diplomacy of the top 3 tribes, allied out enemies, but you let your allies down, the last thing I would want to do is bring attention to yourself, especially now that the giant "DNY" is now out of any real war situation. I suggest getting low and staying there for a while rather than trying to out wit DNY to a declaration.

Taizu.

Bahlool= pwned

On topic, go Fusion! I understand VirusE and Elite, but may I ask why B-SW as well? Just looking for a good time, eh?

raptors1970

We creep quietly around the south, never fight wars and make friends with everyone we meet. Unfortunately all our friends run away, we had 9 sets and all that are left are their villages with us in them.

:)Raptors1970 B+SW:)

DeletedUser

Can you not read? Lol, they declared on Honour not 4 threads below this one.

DeletedUser

You didn't fall short on the first one on the list anyway. This declaration kicks my declaration's ass hands down. Mine was rubbish anyway :icon_wink:

I'd vote for you anyway Cracker.

Goodluck in your war Cracker. FUSION have always been a strong tribe and I expect great things from you in the future. (Although it might liven the world up if you declared on DNY. But what do I know? I'm the one who wanted to fight Oots...:lol:)

haha nice Nickers!
btw nickers, your tribe in W24 won't invite me haha
i have 1000 points too

sorry........kinda off topic

Oishky Poishky

yes well honour is like its word. doesn't really exist much in this world.

DeletedUser

may I ask why B-SW as well? Just looking for a good time, eh?

Didnt you read the declaration? they a were pulled out of a hat, but yes we are looking for a good time, a challenge and some fun, and it just so happens, maybe a co-incidence, but BSW believes that they are to far south to be hurt by Fusion, so we are simply gonna see if thats true, we honestly have no idea if we can, but we gonna have alot of fun attempting to do it i assure you.

Cracker, this declaration would've been perfect if you had the sig I made for you in there :icon_razz:

As soon as my sig ban is lifted bud;) should be in a few hours..

raptors1970

/Smiles, we never believe we are beyond anyones reach:) Thats why we have managed to stay around for a while :)

:lol:Again thx for the invite Crackers:lol:

DeletedUser

/Smiles, we never believe we are beyond anyones reach:) Thats why we have managed to stay around for a while :)

:lol:Again thx for the invite Crackers:lol:

dalesmckay on 04.09. at 00:07
Fusion are located way up in the North.

We shall be targeting his villages in our Southern territory.

Your Tribe will have a long distance to travel and will simply be met with stacked villages by the time any attacks arrived.

regards

@raptor its my pleasure i hope you enjoy it as im sure it will be alot of fun for both sides :icon_wink: