I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry cracker, I forgot about you guys' superior method of target choosing XD

And lol at the message. How are they going ot know where to stack with 1 incoming?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks ;) maybe i should edit my post as well then...hmmm..nah..im sure no one will notice.

raptors1970

Well unless you are gonna waste hundreds of nobles, they will not be hard to spot. The closest southern Fusion villages to me take 206 hours for rams and 240+ hours for nobles. Of course not counting the southern most Fusion villages in The south with us :)

Oishky Poishky

Didnt you read the declaration? they a were pulled out of a hat, but yes we are looking for a good time, a challenge and some fun, and it just so happens, maybe a co-incidence, but BSW believes that they are to far south to be hurt by Fusion, so we are simply gonna see if thats true, we honestly have no idea if we can, but we gonna have alot of fun attempting to do it i assure you.

lol BSW beware. FUSION have made super nobles that don't die and reduce loyalty by 100 :eek:

raptors1970

/Grin with cracker cracking the whip, it is almost believable :)

DeletedUser

taizu, this declaration:

"So here goes we here at FUSION/FUSED would like to publicy declare war on these lucky winners:

Viruse and family
ELITE and family
BSW and family"

DeletedUser22586

I was refering to Rednecks joke regarding our "none declaration" :p

udit93

So in the north there is: FEMA.F, FUSION.F, DNY.F, SUKO. F

In the South: Viruse. F, Elite. F and B-SW.F

This should be very interesting

GO THE NORTH:)

DeletedUser

I will gladly serve up a nice helping of nukes to my opponents! :D time to show my true colors and raise my OD Texas Style! Yee Haw!

I Am King Cool

So in the north there is: FEMA.F, FUSION.F, DNY.F, SUKO. F

In the South: Viruse. F, Elite. F and B-SW.F

This should be very interesting

GO THE NORTH:)

I didn't know they all teamed and then turned against one team... but go north!
:axemen::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that mutant axeman image is such a fake. They don't exist, what are you playing at? Jeez. Also, who'd defend with 10k rams? They hardly have any defensive bonus.

Actually this picture was taken straight from the tribalwars simulator.
What our axemen actually do is upgrade their targets wall to 20000 and show off how many troops they can kill, thats the only way they are happy, and unhappy axemen are useless.

DeletedUser

plus Ray, uhm like cant anyone have a little fun? i mean whats the point of playing a game if you arent having fun with it? :D

DeletedUser

your forgetting the fact they can travel accross whole continants in just under a minute :)

Not quite that fast, but after a particularly heavy night of drinking some of the mutant axeman stumbled into the stable to sleep it off. For reasons that no one will admit to the next generation of noble steeds can travel at ram speed.

DeletedUser

Btw we are still modifying our scouts before they become genetically modified super scouts.... The genes are from the mutant axemen [thanks to bellsofireland] and we are still running test to improve them.. Here is one proof... The attacker doesn't want to be named or rather he is still away and I cant get his permission to show his name yet..

geneticallymodifiedscouts.jpg

If everything will run smooth, we dont have to send slow support such as swordies and the population eating HC. Anyway if you guys want to have some specimens of the genes... The bid starts at :icon_idea:.... :p I really dont care if you are in bright red... as long as you can give money please igm me for more infos cracker is becoming cheaper and cheaper these passed days :(.... :p

May fusion have mercy on them
Kell them all :p

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember that player, he's the same guy who sent 3 20.5k axe attacks at me. Some of the easiest ODD I ever gained.

:icon_rolleyes: Oh noes, VIRUSE is gonna get it now Kamatayan is here.

kamatayan.png

Last edited: