I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

So in the north there is: FEMA.F, FUSION.F, DNY.F, SUKO. F

In the South: Viruse. F, Elite. F and B-SW.F

This should be very interesting

GO THE NORTH:)

Brother Udit! Let us not forget those in the family that are hanging in tough in the South! We are few but we are FEMAian and we will fight!

In regards to the choice of hats....while the hat is a classic style, I question the color choice. May I suggest the same style but in gray and black next time? It will go with everything and will really round out your wardrobe. :)

My best to FUSION!

DeletedUser

God, alot of people are for FusioN, for that i thank and love you :D isnt this wonderful cracker? dont you feel love?

DeletedUser

I remember that player, he's the same guy who sent 3 20.5k axe attacks at me. Some of the easiest ODD I ever gained.

:icon_rolleyes: Oh noes, VIRUSE is gonna get it now Kamatayan is here.

kamatayan.png

:icon_eek: you still have that?

ackkk actually he is only a subject for the experiment of the defense and not for attacking :p... anyway XD

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup, I collect amusing/significant reports. :p

I still have my first ennoblement:

Defender: tiagopalhota (deleted)
Village: DNY (476|188) K14

Quantity: 1001 100 800 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1001 100 800 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

7 0 0 2 1 0 0 1 0
Defender's troops in other villages

Barbarian village (477|187) K14 73 29 0 9 16 0 1 2 0
Haul: 0/106185
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 16 to -11

DeletedUser

lol! FUSION memebers are already asking for peace and for me to stop attacking them:

greetings of peace. said:
remoprax today at 09:05
hi this is remoprax your neighbor in k84 area. my close buddy sandviper informed me that you are attacking him. Is there a possibility that we can talk about this siuation. Basically we have no footing in this sector, the villages that we have here are gifted villages, we also have arrangement with some of your mates to be neutral, could we do the same with you?

thanks. regards.

SandViper today at 00:26
alex, they have declared WAR already. Is it ok if you can advise your mates in K84 and K86 for neutrality. We will be concentrating wi B+SW.

DeletedUser

He's been a member of FUSION for all of 3 days. Don't worry big boy, we'll work our way down to you.

DeletedUser

I tremble in anticipation of Fusion meeting us on the battlefield. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22586

*cough*... look above you boomflame.
Its not fusion you want to be worried about.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cracker, are you married? If not call me... I'm all for civil partnerships if you are :lol:

DeletedUser

o_O off topic? lol! well im bored, so hows the attacking coming?

DeletedUser

Side 1: VIRUSe B-SW B+SW Elite

Side 2: FUSION Fused

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 182
Difference: 84

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,807,926
Side 2: 1,409,574
Difference: 398,352

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,919
Side 2: 18,606
Difference: 51,313

image.php

DeletedUser

whoah! you got 5 more villages against us than we got from you?!! want a cookie? i can surely give you 1!

DeletedUser

Sweet, at least you Viruse guys like to trashtalk. I'm still waiting for my troops to get back from their forward positions against Oots so I'm not on the offensive yet. (If no one noticed FUSION canceled our alliance with Oots less than a day before DNY and Oots had their lovefest. The 24 hour NAP was just about to expire.) Luckily there were a couple more names to pull from Cracker's hat. I look forward to battling you on the field and in the forums. May the best tribe win. (Thats us of course.) Game on.