I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

You didn't fall short on the first one on the list anyway. This declaration kicks my declaration's ass hands down. Mine was rubbish anyway :icon_wink:

I'd vote for you anyway Cracker.

Goodluck in your war Cracker. FUSION have always been a strong tribe and I expect great things from you in the future. (Although it might liven the world up if you declared on DNY. But what do I know? I'm the one who wanted to fight Oots...:lol:)

ahhhhhh Nickers...these Oots villages are so so tasty! mmmmmmmm

:lol:

crom

Verrry nice declaration :icon_razz:

Good luck, and goodbye VirusE...DNY, SUKO and Fusion on them...They're screwed.

DeletedUser41688

Verrry nice declaration :icon_razz:

Good luck, and goodbye VirusE...DNY, SUKO and Fusion on them...They're screwed.

Here I thought he really had some balls or he is really crazy, but now the truth came out...

disappointed.

/DUEL

DeletedUser

nice declaration, you're no spoona but you'll do :)

welcome to the party m8 if you're going to be playing near our fighters, please write me I will suggest how we handle splitting the loot ;)

DeletedUser

Yahhh It looks like a north vs south everyone :)
definately a world war

DeletedUser

More than I could have hoped for. Time to have some fun again. GO FUSION!

sadahzinia

(side note#3 for those of you Fusion members and ex-fusion members who are aware of the legend of the mutant axemen, i want you not to worry , the other reason we have not been at war for along time is we have been training them up..here is a picture below to prove it)

May god mercy fusion's enemies and the glorious mutant axeman pitty their souls:icon_wink:

Oishky Poishky

very tasty :p especially the ones with no troops.

but now they've fallen down the pit. can't quite reach you see

DeletedUser4982

Read the signature Rednecks!!!!

I'm quite happy in W24 with only 2 vills. Tis a relaxing break from all the incommings and troops to build here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Finally that day has come. I don't post much here but now i need to tell that my mutant axe are ready i are hungry for some blood.

So Fusion/Fused get on your feet and start taking villages.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser22586

funny dec :p gl fusion, now lets wait for DNYs dec ;)

Bahlool, based on your actions over the last few weeks/months regarding you miss-match promises of declarations, where not only did you waste my time, mess around with the diplomacy of the top 3 tribes, allied out enemies, but you let your allies down, the last thing I would want to do is bring attention to yourself, especially now that the giant "DNY" is now out of any real war situation. I suggest getting low and staying there for a while rather than trying to out wit DNY to a declaration.

Taizu.

DeletedUser

Finally that day has come. I don't post much here but now i need to tell that my mutant axe are ready i are hungry for some blood.

So Fusion/Fused get on your feet and start taking villages.:icon_evil:

I think will have some stats in week since my noble takes 120 + hours to get to nearest enemy.

Oishky Poishky

yeah :p i've never heard of a dec as funny as that

no offense taizu :p