I Found My Hat!!!

DeletedUser

a little old, but...

The Cracker has found his last Hat!!!

:lol:

DeletedUser

We should revive all great topics and declarations that led to DNY being what it is now. :)
Some of Ray's declarations are still unmatched on tw.net.

DeletedUser

@jon -NEVER MY DECLARTION IS THE BEST!

haha My hat has indeed been found :) thanks for bumping this sham, was my favourite time in TW. *brings tears to my eyes knowing that its over :(

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We should revive all great topics and declarations that led to DNY being what it is now. :)
Some of Ray's declarations are still unmatched on tw.net.

Why thank you! I was recently reading through forums and found my fake declaration on SUKO that had his minions in panic, and Dada raging at me. Suffice to say, probably one of my favourite days of TW ever.

Perhaps I could post all the PnP declarations in a single post/topic?

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FEMA:

[spoil]First I would like to welcome you all to the Greatest Show on Earth. It is the one you all have been waiting for. DNY vs FEMA.

Yes this is truly a war declaration, not a fake one. As of today “Elite Dynasty” will be actively pursuing the complete and utter destruction of “The Federal Emergency Management Agency”

For those of you keeping tabs on world 12, you will note that FEMA and DNY have been an alliance since February 28 at 15:17 server time. This alliance has come to an abrupt end as of February 28 12:00 server time.

This is not unexpected by FEMA as they have been warned repeatedly about taking advantage of our alliance by recruiting our war targets, nobling into continents that had been pre-arranged for them to stay out of, and taking into their tribe a member of DNY that was to be nobled internally. These are just a few of many examples of why we are ending our relationship now.

Thanks to Ray for the below declaring picture, It sums it up nicely.
Game on.....

purge.png
[/spoil]

SUKO:

[spoil]Given the shocking disbandment of VIRUSe, it has become necessary to declare on what actually seems to be active tribe, in the hopes that it will not fall apart upon declaration.

suko_-1.png

It has been deemed prudent that DNY will declare war on the SUKO family. This includes Suko-W, Suko|W, Suko-E and Suko|E. Any refugees will be hunted down and cored; the lists of all current players have been saved. Please refer to DNY's refugee policy for more information.

The reasons for this war are as follows:

1. The encroachment of SUKO everywhere.
2. Suko Sevato's ongoing rude attitude towards Emperor Taizu, the duke of DNY & Pawen, a DNY warlord. As a result, Suko Sevato has been blocked by both of these influential players.
3. Continuous issues with SUKO tribe members who continue to noble villages and players claimed by DNY.
4. The shameless association the SUKO family claims to have with DNY. We are not linked in any way and this declaration proves it.
5. Taking away DNY's continental dominance in K14, who's "continental overlord" happens to be Ray Joakim.
6. Recruiting just about everyone, including refugees.
7. Being a family tribe.
8. To prove to Suko that it would only take us 2 weeks to remove you if we wanted.
9. 10,000 incomings if I post this declaration? Rubbish.

This list is not exhaustive.

I'd like to wish the SUKO family good luck.

THIS IS FAKE.

Ray Joakim today at 00:04
Maybe I should make a fake P&P declaring on SUKO. Just to freak your minions out into leaving you

suko sevato today at 00:06
go ahead lmao :p i'll get you 10k incomings :p
__________________[/spoil]

VIRUSe:

[spoil]Well –
Apparently while DNY was having a friendly exchange with our neighbors from Oots, Viruse and Rabies decided that they wanted to declare war on the good people of DNY.

While this in itself should be enough to justify concurrent action by DNY, we never saw any real action by either Viruse or Rabies that would lead us to believe that they were serious about their declaration.

Now it has been about two or three weeks since the close of our last exchange.

We want to be clear in our intent here.
DNY DECLARES WAR ON VIRUSe AND RABIES.

Please refer to our initial policy on Refugees.

And remember, we never apologize.

“War On”

Dadacanaidu

Dragons.png
[/spoil]

Access Denied - tribe that was created with the merge of FUSION and RIMJOB:

[spoil]This topic is also about any w12 related events! As DNY is almost intrinsically involved in the goings on in w12, you won't be going off topic. This includes names of players, hinting of knowledge on other tribes intel, debates that can cause strife between tribes, players quitting; everything is linked somewhere or another. Comments about the latest posts are also "on topic" as they demonstrate relationships between DNY and the rest of the world.

denythismy9.png

Over the past few weeks, the tensions between the RIMJOB/FUSION tribes and DNY have steadily increased. Given the merge, many DNY members assumed this a hostile act in order to gain an advantage to against them. Expecting a declaration at any time, DNY started preparing for a war. They waited for a declaration, but one did not come. It would seem that merge was simply in their own interests, unrelated to DNY. However the consequences of the merger affected DNY nevertheless, and went against DNY’s interests. RIMJOB was an ideal future target, and now an allied tribe had taken them in, making them inaccessible. Soon after the merge, the Head Diplomat of DNY, Dadacanaidu dropped the alliance with FUSION, who had now named their tribe to F.a.R.

F.a.R certainly seems like an interesting war target. Boasting over 1.3x more points than DNY, and over 2.5x as many members, to many DNY members this certainly seems like a worthy fight. So while before DNY expected a declaration, they started preparing for their own. And here it is: DNY declares on the newly named Access Denied. We challenge you to deny us access to your villages!

tldr; DNY declares war on FUSION for merging with RIMJOB.

[spoil]P.S. This one is not fake, honest. All Access, Denied & ERROR players will be deemed refugees 24 hours after this declaration, you’re welcome to leave before then to create some random renegade tribe if you so wish, in the intent to stay in w12 abit longer![/spoil]
[/spoil]

Comparison of last 3 large tribes in W12 in 2009:

[spoil]
comparison.png
[/spoil]

Unrelated...found this old as hell PnP between DevilK & Fusion :D :D Even though The Lawyer posted it, I was the one who wrote this, too. ;D

[spoil]To the venerable players of World 12 who frequent the P&P:

I am here to announce that we are now at war with the Fusion. While we currently have no qualms with Fusion at this current time we believe this choice is the most entertaining option for DevilK.

Our reasoning is simple. Frankly, we were getting bored of low morale targets on the rim, and we wanted some real competition. We believe that Fusion will provide us with that. We share borders with DNY & FEMA, our valued allies, and that left FUSION. I'm pretty sure they were expecting as much, besides.

DevilK has been "war starved" for quite sometime, and we aim to satiate in the name of FUN! While I'll of course be rooting for my tribe, I would like to wish Fusion good luck.

Perhaps now we can prove what DevilK players are capable of. However, it's still to soon to tell how this will turn out! Regardless, I hope this will be a thoroughly enjoyable war.

Thx2all

The Lawyer

artistkekai005vk8.png

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=71473. Haha at Cracker being mad :p[/spoil]

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHA i am not even going to read that , i was such a brat!

Loved those times :D ..i was so young

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why thank you! I was recently reading through forums and found my fake declaration on SUKO that had his minions in panic, and Dada raging at me. Suffice to say, probably one of my favourite days of TW ever.

Perhaps I could post all the PnP declarations in a single post/topic?

I think thats good idea (outside view).
I looked those declarations and they looked really nice! :)
I will read those later from here or if you make a new topic then there, when I have more time.

DeletedUser

Comparison of last 3 large tribes in W12 in 2009:

That one was always my favorite. The first time I saw it I about cried I laughed so hard. The visuals were just so perfect, and so damning. It was the ultimate insult at the time.

I also loved when you did the Suko one. I even got mails from Suko tribers around me asking if I was going to attack, and suggesting they might just delete if it was true.

Ahhhh, good times.

DeletedUser

That one was always my favorite. The first time I saw it I about cried I laughed so hard. The visuals were just so perfect, and so damning. It was the ultimate insult at the time.

I also loved when you did the Suko one. I even got mails from Suko tribers around me asking if I was going to attack, and suggesting they might just delete if it was true.

Ahhhh, good times.

Yea lol, I had a shit load of mail from my minions asking what to do now :p

While I knew it was a fake XD fun times :D

twenty-five

Yea lol, I had a shit load of mail from my minions asking what to do now :p

While I knew it was a fake XD fun times :D

That's what you get for recruiting a bunch of fools, except me ofcourse, I was special. :icon_neutral:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I found this PnP randomly - saved a couple of conversations, including discussions with Taizu about the CoA. This one is regarding Oots vs DNY:

[spoil]
dragonvb6.png
[/spoil]

Development of DNY CoA:

dnydragonyn0.png

dnydragonelectat3.png

user_image.php

Last edited by a moderator: