I Gotta Say

DeletedUser80269

As dramatic as this world was at times. As much as FREE and FURIE seemed to hate each other at times. As much backstabbing as there was....... There is a large part of me that really misses this world and the people that were in it!

DeletedUser98295

i know what you mean mostly miss oia friends that was fun for awhile:icon_smile:

DeletedUser91043

I miss this world for a brief moment and then I remember all the drama and go back to not missing it :)

Way better worlds out there

DeletedUser98295

most are hug fests w71 for eg:number one tribe disband then reformed then disband taking in some real useless players what i miss is the geniune friendships when world was thriving towards the end it was terrible and you gazhick had a lot of crap to deal with.

DeletedUser91043

I think the problem was I didn't deal with it :)

Yeah when it was thriving it was ok but it was a world build on dodgy deals backstabbing and one hell of a lot of cheating....

I do however miss wally and his little freak show....Such a tool and knew so much about everything while knowing nothing :D

DeletedUser83060

I had so much fun playing this world, all of the other worlds I played on this game were hug fests, but 31 was an all out war zone. Good times.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i thoroughly enjoyed 31 as well. both playing my own account and then eventually moving onto the pasta monkey account :)

DeletedUser74857

I never managed to really develop interest in a world after this one. I started a bunch, but never found a group of players worth playing with.

Jonu36

Without doubt the best world, so many memories, so many people I enjoyed playing with, or against!