I guess we are popular :O

DeletedUser

powerpulse2 Jul 27,2012 03:41
i am the co-leader of the tribe stormcloaks the #11 tribe of this world so far i am offering you entry into us now if you can reach 235 points by 0:00 game time tomarrow your tribe is to small and surrounded by us or our allies please consider this and get back to me i will invite you if you want to join us.

Sincerely~ Powerpulse2

Rivet City Aug 05,2012 01:57
What i wanted to throw out on the table,is a possible merger.
I am currently cutting the fat from the tribe,and am looking for active experienced and aggressive players to fill those ranks.

You and your tribe seem to have strictly recruited,and kept your numbers small,which is why i am proposing this.

Regards,
[player]Rivet City[/player]

The Dirty Dinosaur Aug 07,2012 02:25
Hello my Names Beau, and im here to discuss a merge of your player into our tribe. Those players above 1K will be accepted and look at.

We require a 2:1 troop ratio and an account sit to assure that you have it.

This would be a smart choice for your tribe.

We offer any help your members need,
A great Duke that knows exactly what hes doing and how to do it.
A solid troop system.

And last but not least, Friends.

Communication is Key and without it, tribes fall apart and lose connection.

We are set like a web and i can vouch that we will end up on top.

Any more details i missed please Message me

[ally]Cloaks[/ally] Diplomat,
[player]The Dirty Dinosaur[/player]

lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95698

wait a sec they were rank 11? wow they must be good...
Some great communication...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

Nah, you must have atleast 4 recruitment mails to be popular.

DeletedUser95698

boys just go crazy when they c a girl playing this game :D

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: will it count if it's from a different tribe?

DeletedUser

christophershan Jul 24,2012 09:20
Greetings again from [ally].:V:.[/ally]

A lot of people are trying to get there nooby tribes ranking up by mass recruiting and spamming people's reports. It tends to happen a lot at the start of worlds. Annoying I know..

I am contacting you in relation to joining us. Hmm now why join a tribe without even knowing if it's for you? Here are a few questions;

What's so special about us?
We are a experienced group of people. We are not a noob tribe that post on there profile experienced players only just for the sake of it, we are actually experienced..

We have people that are playing over 6 years. People that were most aggressive player in a world and also the friends and groups of people that faught along side them. Also players that have experiences with other big tribes right through the worlds!

So what do you end up with?
Thanks to TW , they put all these experienced players that are all friends in RL or played long battles with, all beside each other. These players are very aggressive and will do anything for there friends here in this world because there here to stay and they have everyone together here for the first time all ready for action.

Big group of experienced players beside each other, sounds dangerous!

Thats just a bit about the players, why the tribe name?
It's time for us all to team up as one along side each other and release any energy that we built up fighting over the past worlds, this is revenge, this is vengeance!

Why so serious?
Were not serious! We just want to play the game in style, don't mean were not laughing our heads off at each other in the forum? Were not boring at all, we felt bored, we make a war or op and make it fun in some way.

Diplomacy and surrounds areas:
Setting up a rule once all of our friends join that any player is not allowed to be recruited in a members 15x15.. all tribe relations are closed unless we're given a good proposal that we cannot refuse.

Don't believe we're experienced? Think I'm talking shit? Time will tell buddy ;-)
So the final question for you, are you bros or hoes? Friends or foe? Mates or food? Choice is yours.. sending you this before you get too comfy in a tribe and make a mistake..

Questions? It would be a pleasure to answer them.
Chris
christophershan Aug 04,2012 18:05
Hi again

Im more so spit balling or shooting in the wind so to speak :)

As im sure you know things can take shape very quickly in new worlds and also shatter just as quick with that said i would be very interested on what your thoughts are now with your tribe joining us.

Before considering, this is not a merger offer but more so invites, we have all levels of experience ranging from W2 onwards to new winners of worlds and most aggressive players.

I sincerely would like to hear your thoughts on the matter now that were further into the game:)

Regards
Chris

:icon_biggrin: Now are we popular?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

I'm afraid the requirements for popularity have now changed to 5 recruitment mails.

Sorry.

DeletedUser

It's okay because that is 5 :D
3 from Cloaks and 2 from .:V:.

DeletedUser95698

thats funny .:V:. and Cloaks are allies last time I heard so bad communication again...

DeletedUser

yay I found another :D

chad wick Aug 04,2012 02:38
we will have a lot of change in our tribe soon and i wonder if i can propose to kick out our 10 weakest member to think of a merge with your tribe

DeletedUser95698

4 from Cloaks one from V making it a total of 5, you are officially popular.

DeletedUser57316

You think your popular cuz you get a couple recruitment mails Oo

Least there sending mails xD

DeletedUser95698

good tribes don't send mails, they get mails. :D
Plus i think he is posting it to show their lack of communication.

DeletedUser93450

It's not hard. If i were solo, i'd get like 20+recruitment mails a day.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser95698

only cuz you are popular :( teach me your ways, add me on skype lol